The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

God I can't wait for this month to be over. School will be done, I won't have to worry about said school work for 4 months, and I'll be 21. :P

In other random news, I saw my mother's side of my family last weekend. We ended up having a chicken eating contest in a cemetery...don't ask. XD
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm

^^ Hello Mr Hat! Chicken eating contest in a cemetery... wish people round here did random stuff like that, Castlebar would be a much more fun place...

Random: my blow-up doll is slowly deflating, he looks like a wrinkly old dude right nyah, I need to pump him up. :|
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 am

Does he have "realistic genetailia"? :lol:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Justice John Paul Stevens is retiring from the U.S. Supreme Court this summer.

Interesting fact of this member of the 3rd branch of U.S. Government:

Justice Stevens is the only member of the U.S. Supreme Court that doesn't use a computer. He writes his Supreme Court opinions with a fountain ink pen. He owns no cell phone. He leaves the lights off in his office during the day, moving his chair around the room to follow the light from the sun.

And, when he eats an apple during his lunch, he eats the whole apple: core, seeds, and stem.

Well, it works for him. Good luck in retirement, Justice Stevens. He is going to be 90 years old on April 20, 2010. Happy Birthday :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:And, when he eats an apple during his lunch, he eats the whole apple: core, seeds, and stem.

When my Dad was in Japan, he knew this one girl who when she'd eat chicken drumsticks, she'd eat the whole thing, bone and all. *blork*

Jeez, it got real quiet around here.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 am

Via Gordon Keith's Twitter:
I went to the Museum of Tolerance and they wouldn't let me in because of the flip flops. Said flip flops were "gay."
*badaloompski*
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 am

I'm not on Twitter or FB. But this computer tech show I follow picked someone at random, similar to a stunt that Conan O'Brien did. They found on Twitter someone who is a college student in New Zealand who was assigned by her professor to get on to some social network. So she signed onto Twitter and said: "I hate technology."

It is because of that post she was picked by this tech show, and she suddenly had over 30,000 followers! Her email account crashed.

For her trouble, the tech show gave her an iPad for free; they aren't even available yet in New Zealand. And, at random, one of her followers also got a free iPad.

EDIT:

I submitted a drawing I made with a pencil to South Park 200 today. It deals with the very begininng, Jesus vs. Frosty. I did it all by hand, looking at the way the four boys were drawn in 1992, not the way they look today.

But, looking at the original now that I scanned into the computer in order to submit my entry, I see I made a mistake in the drawing. I fixed it and resubmitted it. I hope they use the revised drawing.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Okay, this insane and awesome live-spot by my favorite AM spotes radio boys have inspired a slew of pranks to be pulled on unsuspecting servers throughout the metroplex. Audio of one of these can be heard here. (FFwd to 10:00)
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 pm

BRMBug wrote:Does he have "realistic genetailia"? :lol:

No, no genetalia at all! Very disappointing, so not worth the €8 :(
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:29 pm

I was awoken... awaken... awokedidid to the most unusual sound a while ago. First I thought someone was roofing. Then I thought my neighbors were building something in their garage. Then I thought that there might be some power lines down arching in the alley. Well I finally got up and looked out the window just as the noises were ending. Well of course I decided to start some laundry last night, so all my pants were in the wash. I had to dig up my ratty work pants and a filthy shirt just so I could go outside and investigate. I get out in the back, look around, and really couldn't see or hear anything. Then I heard some more noises, and remembered that this was happening. I turned on the TV just in time to watch the "live" coverage. Good thing they have a 40 second delay.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 pm

"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 am

Happy belated 9th birthday to Clyde! Hope he had a fun time at Casa Bonita! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 pm

That happened to my avatar? :?: :timmy: As of the moment it says noob. .. WHERE'S MY AVATAR??? :( I loved that little thing. ... wait, I just scrolled down and I see my avatars, they're fine. Except the default one. And the "worried" one. .. hm.
I don't have a signature
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:46 am

willowrose wrote:That happened to my avatar? :?: :timmy: As of the moment it says noob. .. WHERE'S MY AVATAR??? :( I loved that little thing. ... wait, I just scrolled down and I see my avatars, they're fine. Except the default one. And the "worried" one. .. hm.

Yeah, my avatar looks fine on the forums, but at the top of the page with my account info it has a little picture of the default avatar. What's going on?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 am

Well nall posted 100's of images on southpark200.com. My two submissions are not there :(

The first one I made a mistake :o

I replaced it with a corrected version. I hope they use that one only. I used a pencil and a paper, then scanned it into the computer to upload it to southpark200.com. I hope it posts ok, and that they use the corrected submission.

Return to “Hot Topics”