The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jake, M'kay?

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am

I was flipping through the channels earlier and apparently I don't have FX anymore. WHAT THE HELL DISH!? I googled it and apparently FX is trying to squeeze more money out of Dish and in turn out of the custormers, so they took them of their programming. SO f*ck YOU FX! All I know is that it better be back tommorow before Terriers...
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:I was flipping through the channels earlier and apparently I don't have FX anymore. WHAT THE HELL DISH!? I googled it and apparently FX is trying to squeeze more money out of Dish and in turn out of the custormers, so they took them of their programming. SO f*ck YOU FX! All I know is that it better be back tommorow before Terriers...

Dish ALWAYS does this.

This is why I LOVE Dish at the same time am "meh" about it. For a while they lost Comedy Central over the same issue, f*cking Viacom. Eventually all is settled and they are back, and Dish comes out looking.... mixed. You love them because they ARE the cheapest around, most bang for the buck, and they show it all the time doing this sh*t, but then you are like "aww f*ck how many more times is this going to happen to my channels."
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

So apparently, more Americans were born on October 5th than any other day of the year. I guess that means the baby would have been conceived around New Years' Eve or New Years' Day. My mom's birthday is October 4th.

The least-shared birthday is May 22, which would mean a baby would be conceived in late August. Weird. My birthday is the 27th of August. :lol:
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm

^You must have been conceived on or around Thanksgiving!

I was conceived on Valentine's Day and my due date was originally around 14 November. True fact, although I was born about two weeks premature (30 October) :lol:
Illegitimi non carborundum.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 am

A thousand posts ago, Pip Tweek wrote:People who remember "Saturday Morning Cartoons" with a wave of nostalgia don't really revisit it as adults and realize what utter garbage a lot of it was.

Jesus, tell me about it. The few episodes of He-Man and She-ra that I've caught lately on TV (which are already being re-repeated) have me thinking only one thing: "I used to watch this shit?" No, wait... "I used to watch this shit and was sooo completely into it?!?!" It's only now that I realize how retarded I was. I had (actually still have) a spring horse that I would ride while playing Cowboys and Indians, and the Indian name I gave him was "Swift-Wind Spirit". Over the past 25 years, I had completely forgotten the name of She-Ra's flying Unicorn/Horse thing is Swiftwind. Image That can't be a coincidence. I had to have gotten that name from that show. :oops: Unless... no. I may have only been 5, but I know I had more sense than that.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 am

^ By The Power Of Greyskull :lol:

On one episode, Skeletor was holding a map of Castle Grayskull. I spell it with an "a": Grayskull. The TV listings, under program description, spell it with an "a." But the map on the show itself shows an "e": Greyskull :roll:

I don't remember the show being so lame :|
Devastate

Postby Devastate » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm

I say HEEEEEYEEEEYEEEYEAHYEA, HEEEEYEEEEEYEAAAYA
I say HEY!
WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s)
2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 pm

You had he-man as a kid - i had pokemon! Now THAT is something to worry about spending 2 hours a night watching after rushing home from school. Shame i didn't find rocko's modern life until recently :(
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:37 am

Devastate wrote:I say HEEEEEYEEEEYEEEYEAHYEA, HEEEEYEEEEEYEAAAYA
I say HEY!
WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s)

I already beat you to it twice over. :mrgreen:
Now iz tiem for caek! :lol: ...Crap, now I want cake.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:True fact

Why do people say that? It's so redundant.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Because it may just be a made up fact, and that's a clarifier.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:11 am

Wii fit man wrote:
Blue Twilight wrote:True fact

Why do people say that? It's so redundant.

Force of habit. All of my friends (and basically everyone I know offline) use that phrase, and I suppose I siphoned it off of them.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
buttersandcartman26

Postby buttersandcartman26 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 am

SOUTH PARK NEEDS A TALK SHOW LIKE A PRE-GAMER BEFORE EACH NEW EPISODE AND HAVE CALL-INS AND HAVE OPTIONAL QUESTIONS AND A CONTEST FOR A PERSON TO MEET MATT AND TREY ON EACH WEEKS SHOW :mrgreen:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 am

Randime: I think that if Matt and Trey were to have a butt-baby, Diedrich Bader would be their love child.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

just joined fanpop.com! Already a member of the SP, Simpsons, Harry Potter, and Friends clubs. I am Stanroxsox if you see me lol

Anyone know of any other good SP forums out there? I really wanna take my discussion of SP elsewhere.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Hot Topics”