The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby mo303564 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 am

Stan is awesome. He's just cute, usually kind, he can be agressive but also soft. He's a sexy man....and Wendy must be happy to have him :P

that's all I can really say. He's not my "Fav" butters and Clyde are :mrgreen:

Goodnight :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 am

I wrote:Randome Dubble: Check out this Drabble strip I saw in yesterday's Funnies...

HEY Z, THIS MEANS YOU TOO.

Stanluv25 wrote:so BORED!!!!! I wanna chat!!!

anyone wanna chat Stan with me?? LOL

"chat Stan"? Oh, you mean chat about Stan. :/ I don't have much to add on the subject of Stan at the moment. But where were do you mean; here, or in the chatroom?
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:so BORED!!!!! I wanna chat!!!

anyone wanna chat Stan with me?? LOL

Haha, you mean like RP or just talking because ya I would talk to anybody I think that's great. :mrgreen: I've never used the chatrooms for here even though I'd figure out how to do it in a snap. There be monsters at times, monsters in caveman technology which, I do not quite approve. I am unsure.
Do you have MSN Live or anything like it?
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:19 pm

BRMBug wrote:Too true. Add some diced up Celery and some sweet pickle relish and you've got kick-ass tuna salad.

I like it with diced red & green peppers and chopped cucumber with sweetcorn.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

Let us all come together and wish Sharon Marsh a happy birthday today!!!! Whoooo!!

:D :D :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!! (a bit late)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:Let us all come together and wish Sharon Marsh a happy birthday today!!!! Whoooo!!

:D :D :D

We need a big card (Maybe in a poll?) for this so everyone can wright in the card for sharon. Happy Birthday, Sharon :D May you use your present of the Shake Weight well and all the time! It will keep your arm strong, and Randy won't mind it either :P Happy Birthday, Sharon :D
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:28 pm

*since your son was so sweet to sing Happy Birthday on my birthday*

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Sharon. Happy Birthday to you. :D *birthday hugs*
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes, happy birthday, Sharon!

Anyone got any plans for Christmas (or whatever holiday you may have going on?) I'm scheduled to work on Christmas Eve (woohooooo time and a half pay! :mrgreen:) but that's all I know so far :P
Illegitimi non carborundum.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 am

Not really. We're doing the usual and getting together with my Aunt & Uncle at their place across town.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 am

So I think most posters/members here know that I'm going to Florida for a week in the beginning of January. My problem: what computer to take with me? If i had a notebook, I could care less of opening it up for the TSA and starting it up. But i have an "all-in-one." I have a great traveling case for it. But to take it out of the case, plug it in, all while I'm possibly being groped by the TSA (or being X-Rayed by them), I am afraid of the all-in-one getting damaged.

I am planning on bringing my iPod Touch, but i don't like it's keyboard. At least with my all-in-one I could watch decent size movies/tv of my own, or hulu, etc. in my Hotel room. Hmm.... I wonder what I can stream with my iPod Touch as it doesn't allow flash. Hmmm.....

I don't want to spend the money to get a new Mac Book Pro or Mac Book Air just for this trip; it looks like I'm going to have to take the iPod Touch and leave my all-in-one at home.

It's only a week anyway. I'll be in Orlando meeting the cousins and watching them run in the Disney 1/2 marathon. Then later in the year, they will run another 1/2 marathon near me at Disneyland (and get a medal for running both events in the same calendar year). 8)

At least I can log onto SPS and CHAT from the iPod Touch; the hotel has wi-fi for a fee. I'll pay it. I also have an internet radio, so I can go to sleep listening to radio stations from all over the world, including my local stations back home 3,000 miles away :)

Anyone have experience already with the TSA and all-in-one computers? I would like to know your experiences. As of now, I don't plan on buying a new computer. I'll use my iPod Touch.

And that's my randome thought of the day :D

-ZZ

P.S. I like my new winter Avy; it is bigger than my summer avy, and has a muffler on it's neck :santa:
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:38 pm

I never do. We go by my mother's agenda for Christmas.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm

My Christmas plans include going to church in the morning and then committing a string of armed robberies dressed up as Santa. Of course, at the end of the day, I'll return everyone's stuff and apologize say I was only kidding - just trying to help folks remember the true meaning of Xmas, that it's not about material and say it was an homage to How the Grinch Stole Xmas...

It's going to be the best Christmas ever!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Silly, you don't even believe in Jesus Clause. :o
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 pm

That's Santa-Jesus, sir.

Return to “Hot Topics”