The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Thou shalt ammuse thyself watching the puppet based frivolitry of dgeypscun the most under-rated youtuber ever, who incidentally has a daughter. who has cancer. if that gets you to sub. they sometimes make videos together, it's pretty creepy ;I This doesn't count as spam right, just a pimping attempt ,_,

I can swim too though I haven't in a few years despite a swimming pool right near by ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:^^ It's not completely homemade. The wort came preassembled since it came in a beer-making kit. Still, if you're ever down here and if we have some, come by and try it.

A kit is your best bet. My dad had a collection of moonshine that he brewed some years ago, and that sh*t was basically pure ethanol. It wasn't potable at all...

Someone please motivate me to finish packing. The job is almost completely finished...
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 am

^^Just get it done. Then you can do whatever else you want to do......zzzzzzz.....
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 pm

pure ethanol

They put disgusting and poisonous chemicals in the 99% ethanol in chem / bio lab to stop people diluting it to make drinks =(

Anyone heard about the News of the World scandal? It's huge news in Britain but I haven't seen it talked about much on US news.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Unassumption wrote:
pure ethanol

They put disgusting and poisonous chemicals in the 99% ethanol in chem / bio lab to stop people diluting it to make drinks =(

Anyone heard about the News of the World scandal? It's huge news in Britain but I haven't seen it talked about much on US news.

Was it the story about a reporter hacking 9/11 victim's phone records and personal information? If so I heard it passing at work today. Something about it being covered on The Daily Show. I haven't been keeping up with Jon Stewart for the past week :(
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Not sure if they did a 9/11 victim, they hacked everyone from the PM to the police but people only cared when they hacked a girl who as missing (later found murdered) and deleted texts on her phone making the investigation harder + making it seem she was still alive. I hear they also bribed cops for info and stuff.
Didn't know Murdoch made his media empire in the UK then moved to the US until I looked into this story.

EDIT: I didn't know they hacked 9/11 victims until I googled it just now. Then again they apparently only found that out last 24 hours. More and more comes up about this you know the top people won't get fired even if they knew about it though.

It's all so pointless though; they hacked Gordon Brown and got information about his son having cystic fibrosis. How is that even news worthy? Most of the stuff that was news could've been obtained by just asking people stuff.

I've hardly ever seen the Daily show :( it has region lock. I prefer Colber tho anyway ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 pm

^ Oh Gosh that's horrible! The fact that you like Colbert better... tsk tsk. I am biased towards Jon because we're both Jew New Yorkers =)

But seriously that info you posted about the murder victim... that's awful! I need to look that up now!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Ron Paul is apparently retiring, out of the blue though he's getting on a bit. Maybe 1 member of the family in Congress is enough for him unlike other families? Wonder how his fans will react ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I don't follow politics, but recently I heard that Michele Bachman is involved with this clinic that claims to "ungay" people. Thoughts?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm

It fits but I wish voters / media could keep to the policies they're likely to have and away from the personal sh*t, we know she's anti gay policy wise why do we need to know how personality wise anti gay she is?Selfishly american economic performance and foreign policy effect the UK but their social policies don't really, and I don't think politicians have much control over people's social views as they do those other things, so they worry me more. I don't think bauchman has any chance in hell of winning the presidency, even if she gets nominated, so i don't care about her at all.

TBH I think orientation could be in principle changed, with drugs and stuff, but not prayer and social pressure that just puts people in the closet. Not saying there's any reason to change it, though it's always nice to have a choice and orientation ATM isn't one, if people could change it the social pressure would force their hand just as much as not having a choice at all does now. People who deny it's even possible in principle are as false as folk who say it's a choice IMO but since they tend to be on 'my side' i guess i should stick with 'em.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

cynthia325 wrote:I don't follow politics, but recently I heard that Michele Bachman is involved with this clinic that claims to "ungay" people. Thoughts?

Well, if you read the "Confessions" thread from yesterday, you would know how I feel...I should probably lay low for a while....
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Well, if you read the "Confessions" thread from yesterday, you would know how I feel...I should probably lay low for a while....

brb checking confessions thread

This sounds exciting.

As for the anti-gay-laser-ray, is it just Jesus or something? Sounds pretty wack
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 pm

No need to lay low because you said that =S
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Unassumption wrote:No need to lay low because you said that =S

Uh...oh sh*t...I need a disguise! Anyone willing to help with ideas? I'm thinking John Lennon look. :lol:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 pm

I mostly see women try that look nowdays =S
maybe your avatar could try it out lol
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”