The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

butters kenny

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby butters kenny » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:
butters kenny wrote:My liver! She is dying :o

What determined the sex of your liver?

Years and years of research
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 pm

If you clone someone from your liver and the clone has a dick then you liver is male. My scones are crumbling so I can't butter them. I slept for 16 hours again =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Enjoying some hard lemonade. Goooood stuff.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 am

Watched a documentary from PBS on the deregulation of derivitives in the mid 90s... it's one of those 'documentaries' like zeitgeist that I absolutely hate, because truther types post links to it everywhere and it clearly isn't telling the whole truth but enough people PMd inks to it that I watched. I want to know the actual story of how they were regulated now, not the half-story a biased liberal PBS showed. HOWEVER i don't know any of the basics! I wish people including me were willing to accept that there's a lot we're ignorant of and will never know. According to this documentary the whole thing was caused by people not knowing what derivitives were but the docuemntary didn't say! I know a playlist or 2 that'd tell me but they're like 72 parts long and I got biology to learn for skewl, and i don't spend much time learning... shame people give "half truths" like this documentary that are quick to watch and people believe and flood my PM box on youtube with. I won't link the damn thing it's just an example of the true (in the very little they say) stories that prove "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing." Not sure if anyone agrees =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
YellowPaste

Postby YellowPaste » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 am

Cookies are always great with Milk!
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2zrexqa.jpg
Click that to view my own fan made pic of southpark
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

I'm gone for, what 20 hours, and this is all the post content you guys have for me?

Actually some of my responses didn't quite work out the way I wanted them to, so I bailed.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

Like any good terrorist I must now post my demands which are themselves part of my devious attack on the board! I'll keep posting long rambling textwalls like this to the random thread until It gets more activity for me to respond to!

It posses me off when the pissed off thread isn't posted in, because there's always so much that pisses me off I have to comment on or i'll shrivel up and die like Roger the alien when he tried not being bitchy in that American dad episode (is it blasphemy to mention a Seth MacFarlane show on this forum?). Specifically peeing me atm are folk who think acknowledging something isn't perfect or has some flaw means you have to HATE it. Nothing is perfect, yet many fan pretend their show, film or band of choice is and any acknowledgement of a flaw (or simply something you don't like) in any aspect their work means you must hate it, everything they've done and them and are now "the enemy" and need destroying. Many people act the same way about their ideas, arguments or even themselves. A healthy enjoyment of a show, acceptance of an idea, or friendship, doesn't need (probably involves the opposite of actually) you to deify the thing.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:37 am

Unassumption wrote:(is it blasphemy to mention a Seth MacFarlane show on this forum?)

Slightly. but Am. Dad is a bit more tolerable than FG.
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 am

Do we have a random question thread? This is pretty random- I'm not here enough to give a proper answer to this myself but if you could meet other members of this forum, who would you like to meet the most? I know who I'd like to meet!!!!
I don't have a signature
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 am

as do I...sadly all are in another continent :(
people who sleep with the TV on piss me off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 am

willowrose wrote:Do we have a random question thread? This is pretty random- I'm not here enough to give a proper answer to this myself but if you could meet other members of this forum, who would you like to meet the most? I know who I'd like to meet!!!!

I'd be down to meet any good friend who is known to be legit from the forum.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
willowrose wrote:Do we have a random question thread? This is pretty random- I'm not here enough to give a proper answer to this myself but if you could meet other members of this forum, who would you like to meet the most? I know who I'd like to meet!!!!

And how do you mean, "legit?" Like not just SAYING he/she is from the forum?

:?
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

If I could, I would like to meet all the people on my friend's list, though tomorrow will be my last day on here in a while.
Can't we all just get along?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:

I met Jesuscomplex once. She doesn't live that far away from me. I think it'd be cool to just roadtrip around the country and visit with some of my fellow BBSers.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 am

I don't need to be in the same place as someone to meet them, I've talked to some people i first encountered here more than anyone I've been in the same country as outside my family. What do you need to be physically close together to do, other than fight and f*ck i see nothing. MSN and skype ftw!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”