The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Mamont » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm

That would suck, but it never happened before. Even at really high winds (100 km/h). My shaved hair keeps it in place. It's like a velcro.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:59 am

I used to shave my hair until a couple years back now it's longer my mop feels like a hat. Wearing a hat on top when I was on a traffic bridge it almost fell off the side because it was high up, but not that high (about 1 story?).
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 pm

BRMBug wrote:Rolling Stone's list of the 10 worst songs of the 90's... Some should be higher on the list imo.

Instead of 4 Non Blondes, they should have enlisted Liquido - Narcotic.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Rondame; I looked just like this when I first woke up to go empty my bladder this morning...

*lulz* I don't even drink.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 am

Multiple randome:
It's taken a couple of days, but the front yard is nicely groomed. It hadn't been mowed in over a month, but most of it was dead so it wasn't too horrible. Spent a few hours yesterday and today pulling weeds with Dad. Unfortunately most of the weeds pulled up a nice clump of the yard with the roots. It was like mowing a detonated mine field.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I woke up somewhere arond 4:30 am. I tried to go back to sleep, but this weird noise kept bugging me. It sounded little bit like wather drops, which is imposible cause it hadn't rain in a week.

After a while I noticed a pattern. One higher pitched sound (later I discovered it was a major third higher) followed by few lower sounds, then a slight pause. Then the whole thing would repeat.

I was wide awake and I couldn't figure out what was making the nosie, so I decided to stick my head out the window. Than I found out it was a dog barking. A dog!

The sound comming to my ears was so heavily distorted, it was unlike anything I heard in my life.

After about half an hour the son of a bitch finally shut up. At last I can fall asleep! Then the garbage men came. The beeping of the truck reversing, the rotating lights... I WANT TO SLEEP!!!

Then peace. Just the monotonous sound of cars on the highway helping me to drift away...

Alarm goes of! 6 o'clock. S*&%!!! F°$%! Beep! Beep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Randome: I've been using iTunes for a little over 4 years now, and have just noticed that I can switch the main top display between track title/artist/progress bar and an eq. display. :?
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:26 am

Why the f*ck am I not in the top comments? I CALL SHENANIGANS.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:39 am

Yesterday I screwed my finger trying to unscrew a tightly screwed screw. Should have just said "screw it" and let someone else screw with the screw.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:14 am

That's why Jesus invented pliers.

Rondame: I'm trying the clean a record with wood glue thing that was on thereifixedit.com a little while back. *fingers crossed*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 am

I glued Dusty, and now Dusty isn't dusty anymore. :shock: She is still kind of scratched up though, and there's nothing that'll help that. She spent god knows how many years couped up in that cardboard cover without a paper dust jacket. The gluing did help though. about half of the pops on the first track have been substantially reduced.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm

BRMBug wrote:She is still kind of scratched up though, and there's nothing that'll help that.

What about hot iron? I guarantee, if you do it right, there won't be a single scratch. And you'l get rid of all those pesky grooves.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm

"Why the f*ck am I not in the top comments? "
you're always in top comments the site feels it should give someone else a turn ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh, sh*t! Capsaicin in my eye. Not good!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

I seem to be prone to stupid accidents.

Today at work a water hose broke and sprayed all over me. And it wasn't your average garden hose, but a pretty big one (aprox 5 cm in diameter). Luckily I had a spare pair of pants, socks and t-shirt. But I didn't have spare underpants.

On the bright side, boss wasn't at work so, after we did everything we were suposed to, we got drunk (I work in a brewery, so that's kind of normal).

Return to “Hot Topics”