The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:03 am

Aren't we all, Kailey? :P

God it feels so surreal, I mean the last time I was giddy like this was way back in December.
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:10 am

iceiwynd wrote:the last time I was giddy like this was way back in December.


why were you "giddy like this" in december?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:19 am

Because I joined, DarkDucky, because I joined.

Anyways, this is the first time that I have seen airmancoop44 on here for quite some time. I don't know what it was, perhaps just being on at different times, but it seems like an extremely long time since I've seen them on here.
Image
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:21 am

I think I saw him on here a few days ago, but I'm not sure.

I am downloading 3 BitTorrents, taping a TV show, typing on the BBs, and watching a music video all at the same time right now.
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:27 am

Delition wrote:Because I joined, DarkDucky, because I joined.

Damn, how could I forget?
everyone was exited and jittery when you joined.
I was horny :wink:

god damn I make some really gay jokes somtimes. (literally)
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:32 am

Right now I am trying to figure out if there is any girl out there hotter than Shakira. Dude her ass is so f*cking big.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:46 am

DarkDucky wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:the last time I was giddy like this was way back in December.


why were you "giddy like this" in december?


Because that was when the last episode of season nine aired, fool. Del, you are not that important. Hot as you may be, but no, I'm sorry.
Kyles_Baby
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:08 pm

Postby Kyles_Baby » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:56 am

I feel like the only hard-core SP fan in all of Florida. O.o
Image
Image
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:45 am

iceiwynd wrote:Del, you are not that important. Hot as you may be, but no, I'm sorry.


:( I cry. Oh, how I cry.


*Cries*

Seriously, though? I'm starting to get pissed off at this Sudoku puzzle. I've been working on it off and on for a while, but can't seem to get it. Not that it really matters, though, since I'm too busy watching the "National Geographic Channel" and playing the new Shadow Hearts game. Much fun.
Image
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:24 am

Kyles_Baby wrote:I feel like the only hard-core SP fan in all of Florida. O.o


Not at the moment, because I'm in Florida as well!

I've never really seen Inuyasha. As much as an Anime geek as I may seem, I actually watch very few series. FMA and FLCL are my two primaries, I absolultely love FLCL though.
Image
Tweeked_out_chic
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:17 am

Postby Tweeked_out_chic » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:34 am

Tra la la la. Jesus this thread's been goin for a while. Uh...okay I'm a hot Aussie cartoonist/film maker. I watch S.P every-freakin-day!!!
And right now I'm stoned on coffee. :shock:


"Viva La Resistance!"
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:44 pm

Kyles_Baby wrote:I feel like the only hard-core SP fan in all of Florida. O.o


That's not true.
DCR and CK are crom florida.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
JesusComplex
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:37 pm

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:03 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
That's not true.
DCR and CK are crom florida.


Man, I wish I was crom florida. I cwent to florida last year but I'm not crom there.



Yeah...I'm dumb. But who cares? It's waayy to early in the morning for me even to be up.

Guh, why won't they announce it already?

Ya killin me smalls...ya killin me....
I'm hungry...
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:45 pm

Heehee, crom.

JesusComplex wrote:Guh, why won't they announce it already?


I know! T__T I don't wanna have to go all through school wondering about it. I knew it wasn't gonna be announced this morning, but... still.

For gits and shiggles, here's what makes up the background of my sig:

Image
Bottommost layer, normal layer setting, 100% opacity.

Image
Second layer from the bottom, normal layer setting, 74% opacity.

Image
Third layer up from the bottom, normal layer setting, 65% opacity.

Image
Layer above Kenny, multiply layer setting, 95% opacity.

NOW YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE.
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:15 pm

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE, BUT I'M CONTENT WITH THAT!

Anyways, I feel what I'm about to post below is pretty "random" enough. It's a rip-off of the whole "dating ad" that my friend and I did on our Kingdom of Loathing (http://www.kingdomofloathing.com) clan board. We did it because we are pathetic and neither one of us has a life, but it was fun anyways.

Stungun (My Friend) wrote:Hello, My name is Henry. I am 7'8'' and have a golden brown hair. My eyes are a pure white. I have five, maybe ten, kids. I love short walks on the beach, going to movies, and playing tag, with myself...? I live with my father and mother in a mobile home. We don't have indoor pluming, so we use the town's outhouse. We all share that one...! I would like to find a girl who is able to go out in public. You know, a girl I can show my friends. I almost forgot, I am 27 years old. I have a goldfish named, "Pegs." Some people think that I might have a slight case of , "Peter Pan Syndrome." What do they think I am, Micheal Jackson? Anyway, Please send me your info, if you like what you saw.


Delition (Me, obviously) wrote:My name is ummm... Julianne-iette-icus?

I work for the local roadkill cafe. Our slogan? "Anything that moves can be blended". Try our skunk-shakes our our classic chipmunk smoothies. It's like I always say: "You can really taste the chipmunk!". I actually don't have a place of my own either. I actually live in the carcass of a deer that we couldn't find it in our hearts to liquidate. So instead it is in the alley behind the store.

If I ever get hungry at night, I know that the rats will come and visit my home sometime...

Nevermind. Anyways, I can't have kids, due to a weird medical disease in which my uterus was actually changed into a penis. Come to think of it, I've had that disease all of my live. Anyhoo, I have never had a good time with relationships. I think that is due to the fact that no one wants to visit my home.





Bastards.
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests