The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:03 am

KyleBenoit wrote:Hits from the bong!!!

Roll roll roll your joint
Twist it at the ends
Light it up and take a puff
And pass it to your friends.

Very classy XD

"Roll roll roll your boat
Gently down the stream
Belt out, pants down
Don't forget to scream!" :shock:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:19 am

I just wrote a quick little 760 word ficlet for MJKK, 'cause he wanted something to read.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:07 am

[quote="iceiwynd":02840]I just wrote a quick little 760 word ficlet for MJKK, 'cause he wanted something to read.[/quote:02840]

Could I read it too? I have like 5 minutes. :wink:
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:15 am

Who here has a PSP? Which games do you have? :)

BTW, I have Lumines, Wipeout, Twisted Metal, GTA: Liberty City Stories and Tokobot. I have also bought Tony Hawk Underground Remix 2 but it was terrible so I returned it. I also borrowed Need For Speed and Metal Gear Acid from a friend and both were great. :D
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:19 am

Athena rambles about track:

There's only nine girls on the distance team. Eight come from families of runners, are at the top of our conference, and can do the 1600 in roughly 5 minutes, and then there's me, who is about 90 seconds slower at meets and is the first person in about three generations to run track.

We had our first indoor meet yesterday. The coach put me in both the 800 and the 1600, and I was the only girl who ran both distance events.

Today the male distance runners held a ramen-eating contest at lunch, and the winner ate, like, five packages without cooking them. I'm going to a pasta party on Friday, where there's going to be a rematch, and then I have to run some more because of the Relay For Life.

And now we have to do a f*cking fundraiser. We have to sell fifteen $7 tubs of cookie dough by next friday, and I am seriously pissed off about it because everyone just bought Girl Scout cookies from my stupid 14-year-old sister and doesn't want to buy more.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:12 am

I'm watching season 7 "Toilet Paper" Cartman is going over their story to tell the principal, so they don't get in trouble for tping the house. He says they were bowling and when they left they were approached by 5 scientologists who wanted them to take personality tests, which were administered at Scientology Center in Denver. :lol: :wink:
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:04 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Who here has a PSP? Which games do you have? :)

BTW, I have Lumines, Wipeout, Twisted Metal, GTA: Liberty City Stories and Tokobot. I have also bought Tony Hawk Underground Remix 2 but it was terrible so I returned it. I also borrowed Need For Speed and Metal Gear Acid from a friend and both were great. :D

I seriously have every video game for PSP that you just listed except ("Tokobot"). I recently just traded all my used PSP games in for store credit at my local GameStop.

The only game I held onto was "Tony Hawk's Underground Remix 2 " for semential value.

Back on Topic:

I almost have every Resident Evil video game for Game Cube. The last one I'm working on his the subtitled Resident Evil. (I could of bought the "Players Choice" title, but I decided to stick with trying to get the "Non Players Choice.")
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:33 am

Oh dear, I'm becoming less and less active here.

I have nothing intelligent to say because I'm feeling intellectually drained right now. Just spent 3 hours reading through Brian Molko interviews and I just got to say that he is SMART. Like, really, really smart. Intelligent, alluring, attractive to both men and women, humorous, innovative.. practically impossible to cut up. And even after all the years of losing hundreds of brain cells due to drugs and alcohol, he still manages to vomit words up like;

"I struggle with questions of fidelity. In my job, if you are someone who craves physical contact, which I admit that I am, it doesn't make it easy for you to remain faithful. But I think it's probably part of my personality anyway, and if you put your mind to anything you can do it. Sometimes you can put your emotions to one side and become what you're supposed to be. But when you're on this hedonistic snowball and a bit more in touch with yourself and more content it's not so easy to set aside your guilt, to set aside the fact that no souls are actually intersecting."

Who can compare to that?
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:23 pm

Since last night to early morning, I have listen seven brand new cd's that I haven't listen to yet.

Just because I'm bored, I will list below what albums I have listened to:

Soulfly-"III"
Deftones-"Around The Fur"
Between The Buried And Me-"Alaska"
Deftones-"White Pony"
Hawthorne Heights-"If Only You Were Lonley"
Hawthorne Heights-"The Silence In Black And White"
Disturbed-"The Sickness"
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:10 pm

My computer teacher's wife just had a baby. I saw some pictures of him today, he's so cute. He even looks like my teacher.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:38 pm

I'm downloading the song "Best of You" by the Foo Fighters. I love love love this song. I also love Dave Grohl but that is beside the point

I am addicted to caffeine!! I can resist.

I am also addicted to these dolls that pokie2u got me started on.

JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:46 pm

I fell asleep on the bus home from the town centre, I would have missed my stop if my mate wasn't with me :lol:

I really need to stop abusing my sleeping pattern :roll:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:45 pm

Poor Jay C...his circadian rhythm is out of whack.

Anyways, I would just like to take this time to state that I was very disappointed by last night's episode. Extremely disappointed.

But that's all I'm going to say about that. On a better note, I've been playing more Sudoku lately, and I'm getting faster at solving them.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:06 pm

I'm torrenting last nights episode right now.
I hope it's not as bad as delition says it is.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:08 pm

DarkDucky wrote:I'm torrenting last nights episode right now.
I hope it's not as bad as delition says it is.

Is the Torrent for WMP? Where did you download from?

Return to “Hot Topics”