The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:37 pm

http://www.black-goat.com has a lot of useless facts about Slipknot.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:29 pm

I've just came back from my trip around 2 hours ago :D It was ok, but kind of 'boring' and it pissed down virtually the whole time I was there. It was just one long army survival course and we had to do a load of activities (Rifle shooting, rock climbing, absailing ect.) Lucky that a few of my mates came, or else it would have been sh*t. I liked it but if I was asked to go back I'd say no, I just can't be bothered with them type of activity weekends.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:59 pm

did you ask them if they buried their shoes like I told you?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:17 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:32 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:For the gazillianth time in my miserable f*cking life, I feel like sh*t. Everyone is always able to find something about me that makes me a bad person. I stutter, I act wierd, I post too much, I spend too much time on the computer..........I feel like sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you people just get over yourselves and accept my flaws?????????????????? If you were in my shoes you'd hate the whole f*cking world too!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ, every time I think I've found people who like me, it either turns out that they are just screwing me over, or once they get to know me they decide they don't really like me enough to act like I actually exist when I talk to them. Everybody, with about 3 exceptions, is a total f*cking dickhole. Stop criticizing me for everything and just live with my f*cking problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No......wierdo
Go fix your problems, don't just sit there and complain about them. GO DO SOMETHING! Don't be a whiny bitch, nobody likes those.
Member# 325291
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:37 pm

:zombiekenny:
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Everybody, with about 3 exceptions, is a total f*cking dickhole. Stop criticizing me for everything and just live with my f*cking problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should just ignore the people who say sh*t about you and not give a f*ck what they say lad. As long as me, ES07 and a couple others post on this (People who don't care about other peoples flaws, just on what makes them be themselves and the good things about them) then know that not everyone doesn't like you or think you don't exist.

No one's perfect, but as long as you're true to yourself and what you belive in then I'll always be your mate lad :D

DarkDucky wrote:did you ask them if they buried their shoes like I told you?

I totally forgot :lol:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:42 pm

You know what would be wierd is if we all went on summer vacation and ended up in the same place. :wink: All the cool people on the BBs, anyway. :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:52 pm

Define "cool."

I'm staying right where I am for summer, two of my online friends are coming up here, though. The first one came up here for two weeks last summer, this time hse's gonna be here for a month, and the second one my first friend met a few weeks ago (in real lifes) and she'll be up here for the first two weeks.

We get to go to a Rise Against concert together, because they convieniently happen to be in Calgary when all three of us are here, and all of us like them. :D Yay.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:54 pm

Oh ya I'm not narrow minded. Only to people who complain and are a bother.

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:You would rather assume I'm just a wierdo who doesn't like to go outside. I'm not. The reason I am on the BBs so f*cking much is because I have no f*cking place else to f*cking go!

Read that again. Its a free country there are many places to go and meet new people.

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Thing is, I don't care anymore because I've come to the f*cking conclusion that people just suck in general, and there is no way to change that.

No people don't suck in general. Maybe the people around you are but I know some great people, that help and do other great things.
For all of you people who read this afterwards don't say "stop fighting" or "this is why the bbs is blah blah blah" or "stop flaming" or "both of you are stupid" You get the point. If you don't like it just leave a post that says "I'm stupid and gay." I'll respect you a little more for following and not getting in the way and adding more drama if you wanna call it that.
And I leave on this note...
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I really have no real life friends.
Member# 325291
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:59 pm

I'm going to leave for a little while, instead of posting something back, because that's what he wants me to do. Goodbye.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:03 pm

The only online freind I've met up with (For non music production reasons) was a girl from the other side of Liverpool but she was a bit boring. I went around the city centre with her for 4-5 hours and just watched her shop. :lol: Lucky I had brought a mate or else a few shops would have needed replacement windows from me twatting my head on them.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:10 pm

SJ I'm sorry that people are teasing you for your problems. It's real inmature that other people or "users" rip on you for your your disbalties and social life. But SJ understand that (myself) and Jay C are always here for you! :D You have no reason to feel weird, I'm weird also!

I spend practally everyday of obessing over new South Park episode updates. I collect South Park plushes and and differnt varations of South Park merchindice. I listen to Metal Core, Heavy Metal, Death Metal and emo. I like goth/punk women (they're beatiful in my eyes). I litterly am obssesed with Matt and Trey. I have seven mental disorders (Panic Disorder, Anxitey Disorder, Bi-Polar, Manic Depression, Depression, Obessive Compuslve Disorder; and Tariets Syndrome). I go to sleep with the television on. Money is one of my number possesions in the world. I drink at least a twelve pack of soda in two days.

So if everybody is going to point the fingure at SJ, point it at me also; because we all have flaws..were not all made perfect!
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:14 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I'm going to leave for a little while, instead of posting something back, because that's what he wants me to do. Goodbye.

Thanks that was choice number two.

To es07: I broke the dam.
Member# 325291
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:15 pm

Treefiddy_350 probably doesn't know the exact situation of S_J's life, due to which he comes to conclusions that are quite... mean (god, what a sh*tty word) to S_J.

So, S_J, what you said about him being too narrow-minded to put himself in another persons shoes, is not true, he just doesn't know your situation, so he can't place himself in your situation.

But, on a more random note: I love Martini.
And I love Amaretto.
And I love beer.

I just love all booze. Except for wine, that stuff makes me sick.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.

Return to “Hot Topics”