The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:46 pm

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Back then I had a dead crow fetish, and I'd bring one in a bottle to shows. I'd open the jar, and the smell would make me puke all over myself inside my mask. Then I'd offer it to the kids and they'd dip their hands into it and wipe it on their faces and they'd be puking too. It was rad." -Shawn Crahan

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

...SHUT UP, I KNOW ITS NOT FUNNY. ITS JUST... weird.

I NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS IN MY DRINK!
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:06 am

I'm pretty sure I've broke the 2 bottom ribs on both sides earlier today while doing rock climbing. I fell off from about 10 foot and landed on my back :lol: And my ribs hurt a lot, I can't even breathe properly without having sharp stabbing pains :(

And I hope I'm off tomorrow, because I was told that the school union starts on Tuesday. I've been sleeping a lot better in the last couple days and me & 2 other people smoked a whole £50 bag while we was on the trip. I also forgot my medication to help me sleep but on the first night we had a few spliffs before bed and I had the best sleep in months.

I'm gonna tell my mom that to prove that my medication is sh*t :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:24 am

Time to change the subject to something else...TACO BELL!

I know some of their food smells like sh*t, but that doesn't take away from it, plus it is cheap, I got 3 tacos the other day for $3.00....What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Setting the standard since 1852
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:24 am

^I like their Mexican Pizza's and Nacho Bell Grandes. They're beef chauplas are pretty decent too, (the only problem with my Taco Bell is they always put way to much sour cream and refried beans in my food.)

And yes INBTF their food does smell like sh*t, and tastes like bean-greased-cardboard; but it's affordable fast and open twenty four hours a day!
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:04 am

I have to really crave Taco Bell to even walk into one. Sometimes I just get this urge to get a taco and other times I get sick thinking about it. It's weird. But I'm such a fast food whore...I know it's really bad for me...but it feels so right... :lol:

I like Jack in the Box's curly fries. When I'm feeling really lucky I'll get the Ultimate Cheeseburger... :?
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:15 am

Have you tried that Famous Bowl from KFC? The gravy and potatos one is great. I hadn't been to KFC for years, but lately I've had the craving for it several times. Popeye's is better though, but there's not one right around here.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 am

Damn this site is slow today.

Fastfood is not really my thing. Especially not after I've heard all kinds of scary stories about the quality of the food there. I heard rumors that the ice cubes in drinks are made of toilet water. I'm not sure if all these stories are true, but I certainly hesitate before I enter a McDonalds.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:07 pm

Agaath95 wrote:Damn this site is slow today.

Fastfood is not really my thing. Especially not after I've heard all kinds of scary stories about the quality of the food there. I heard rumors that the ice cubes in drinks are made of toilet water. I'm not sure if all these stories are true, but I certainly hesitate before I enter a McDonalds.

:lol:

It reminds me of those urban legends about the fast food joints.

Like at KFC the woman got a bucket of chicken and was eating it and one of the legs was actually a fried rat.

At another one this lady got a chicken sandwich and she was eating it and she bit into this pus filled part and come to find out that chicken had had a tumor...nasty crap...

I think I just grossed myself out...:lol:
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:30 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Time to change the subject to something else...TACO BELL!

I know some of their food smells like sh*t, but that doesn't take away from it, plus it is cheap, I got 3 tacos the other day for $3.00....What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love taco bell, but unfortunately i can only go there every few years when i go to the usa because there isnt a single taco bell in germany :(
Merry f*cking Christmas!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:05 pm

The only fast food place I feel completely comfortable going to is Peter's Drive-In, of which there is only one, here in Calgary. But it's good. They have the most kickass milkshakes ever. :D And when you order a large fries, it's often enough to last for days. Mmmm.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:19 pm

I know...

Does anyone else think Beavis & Butthead is extremly underrated?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:30 pm

Jay C wrote:

I know...

I do!

I need TP for my bunghole!!!!!!!!!!!
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:33 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Jay C wrote:

I know...

I do!

I need TP for my bunghole!!!!!!!!!!!

yea B&B kicks ass!
Merry f*cking Christmas!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:14 pm

Jay C is right, the BBs is being very very slow today. :x
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:50 pm

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read all week...and I'm proud (?) to say it came from The Dallas Morning News...this is word for word...

"So Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun!"

-"South Park" creators Trey Stone and Matt Parker, reacting to Comedy Central's last minute decision not to rebroadcast the show's Scientology episode.

Wow...just wow...I'd like to meet these alleged creators...
:lol: [/i]

Return to “Hot Topics”