The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:32 am

Jay C wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:
Jay C wrote:
DarkDucky wrote: or your house burns down or something


Please never sayn that... it's f*cking horribl;e, and I wish that never happens to anybody else ;(


did it happen to you or something?/quote]

Yeah :( I thought I told you :shock:

Well someone threw a 'petrol bomb' (A.K.A molotov cocktail) through my front room window about 15 months ago... Which burned the whole house down

I remember telling you, Lior, ChaosKenny & A couple others on a convo o_O Guess my memory is a bit messed up when it comes to rememberin who I tell things to...


Oh that sucks... Who threw the molotiv cocktail?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:42 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Jay C wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:
Jay C wrote:
DarkDucky wrote: or your house burns down or something


Please never sayn that... it's f*cking horribl;e, and I wish that never happens to anybody else ;(


did it happen to you or something?/quote]

Yeah :( I thought I told you :shock:

Well someone threw a 'petrol bomb' (A.K.A molotov cocktail) through my front room window about 15 months ago... Which burned the whole house down

I remember telling you, Lior, ChaosKenny & A couple others on a convo o_O Guess my memory is a bit messed up when it comes to rememberin who I tell things to...


Oh that sucks... Who threw the molotiv cocktail?


Just 'someone' He done it because I done something to his brothers GF... which is so f*cking bang outta order :x

I'm so pissed that all that had happened was caused over a dirty slut :x (Which she is, I was only 13 when I ******** her, and she was 17 then :roll: )
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:46 am

So what happened to him? Did the coppers do anything and where were you at the time it happened?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:55 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:So what happened to him? Did the coppers do anything and where were you at the time it happened?


I'll PM you about it, I just feel really sick talking about it publically...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:58 am

Jay C wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:So what happened to him? Did the coppers do anything and where were you at the time it happened?


I'll PM you about it, I just feel really sick talking about it publically...


That sucks. :(

I'm going to change the topic.

I like meat loaf! Does anybody else like meat loaf??!
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:19 am

I hate meat loaf, atleast the way my mom makes it. :stanpuke:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:21 am

:shock: :shock:
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerchild15
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 pm

Postby Flowerchild15 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:22 am

I'm a vegetarian. Meatloaf is a no-no.

Meat is murder. Go veg.
This hippie won't die.
~Flowerchild15

Image
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:23 am

Flowerchild15 wrote:I'm a vegetarian. Meatloaf is a no-no.

Meat is murder. Go veg.


You really are a hippie. :lol: :P
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:24 am

:timmy: :santa:
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerchild15
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 pm

Postby Flowerchild15 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:31 am

I love you, too. Not really "love," either, but you know what I mean.

And I'm not a member of PETA. I don't agree with their advertising methods. I only have one thing to say about them: PETA, where only women are treated like meat.

Their ads and promos are so degrading to women. They use overt sex appeal to convert the masses to vegetarianism. I'm all for saving animals by not consuming their dead flesh, but women should not be demeaned to make that happen.


On a happier note, I've never had a kumquat before, have you?
This hippie won't die.
~Flowerchild15

Image
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:32 am

Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:44 am

I saw Phanthom of the Opera and I thought it suclked! But why can't I get the songs out of my head?! Someone get a ice pick! Get it out! For the love of God, Jesus, Buddha, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Muhammad, and Mel Gibson get it out! :cartmancry:
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:45 am

^Just listen to another song. It'll get rid of the one that's there now.
emericaskate07
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:34 am

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:24 am

JesusComplex wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:I'm coinsidering getting Kingdom Hearts II for PS2. From reviews and "chit-chats" with fellow gamers at GameStop, I'm thinking about getting it; (it's to supposed to be well worth it). :wink:


I'm so getting it as soon as possible. I love that game!

I'm watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I like it a lot.


I just got it today! Sweet, I'm so happy! :D

btw: Jay C I'm so sorry for what happend to you, your family and your house. My deepest sincere, sympony goes towards you; and your troubled matter. :(
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest