The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cailindana

Postby cailindana » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:28 am

Belive me 'Bud' - YOU BETTER NOT BE USING THAT PIC TO REFERENCE WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO DO TO MOI i.e. assault moi.

You would never win. I know your type.

All mouth and trousers for the lads and your girl really wears the pants in YOUR gaff/house.

Ah yeah, just another bitter little boy who is under the thumb, eh?
Pog mo thoin
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:30 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Image

:lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:30 am

what the hell are you talking about cailindana?
He was just posting a random picture...
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:50 am

Nyeerrr.

About half an hour ago I was conversing with my second cousin, who works for Disney, due to my gay CALM exercise. On the phone. It went fairly well for me being extremely shy (although my dad did a nice job of embarassing me by bringing up South Park. dgjfigiogjfg, this is why I do NOT plug my fandoms to people).

School tomorrow, then none again until May 8th. Whoopee. Israel.

f*ck.

I'm gonna go write.
neo6190

Postby neo6190 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:52 am

Jay C wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Image

:oops: :oops: :x :shock: :D
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:39 am

iceiwynd wrote:On the phone. It went fairly well for me being extremely shy (although my dad did a nice job of embarassing me by bringing up South Park).

Damn you think that's embarassing? Yesterday I told my dad & auntie (His sister) That I was performing in The Cavern Club (A really popular club in Liverpool, it's known as the home of The Beatles because they used to perform there) in about 3-4 months... less than 3 hours later half of Norris Green (The area I live in) know about it, and I seriously can't walk down the street now without someone asking me about it :oops: Now that's 'dad doing a nice job embarassing me' to the extreme >_>
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:49 am

Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:On the phone. It went fairly well for me being extremely shy (although my dad did a nice job of embarassing me by bringing up South Park).

Damn you think that's embarassing? Yesterday I told my dad & auntie (His sister) That I was performing in The Cavern Club (A really popular club in Liverpool, it's known as the home of The Beatles because they used to perform there) in about 3-4 months... less than 3 hours later half of Norris Green (The area I live in) know about it, and I seriously can't walk down the street now without someone asking me about it :oops: Now that's 'dad doing a nice job embarassing me' to the extreme >_>

You think that's akward... I once called a girl Charlie during sex. Your move Sherlock. :lol:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
dragonnuker

Postby dragonnuker » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:00 am

Big-Will wrote:Let's see you DAAANCE sucka! You've got nothin' on me!
Let's see you DAAANCE sucka! You've got nothin' on me!
Let's see you DAAANCE sucka! You've got nothin' on me!

anyone know what song is this or where it's from, i really want the mp3 file
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 am

Alektoro wrote:me and my friend bought 2 bottles of fruit punch and saw who can chug it quicker. We end up puking under the bridge. Make anybody wince?

You'll get even more disgusting puke stories if you drink alcohol. Suffice to say, they're far more disturbing than two kids puking red stuff under a bridge.

Random: I finally got my regular MSN Messenger working again, of course I missed all of the voice clip fun. Oh well, maybe nest time.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 am

Rammstein-Moskau

Moskva

[English translation]

Eta pesnya o samom prekrasnom gorode v mire - MOSKVA) [ this song is the most wonderful town center about into the world - moskow ] this city is a Dirne, has red marks on the forehead ' your teeth are from gold, it is fat and nevertheless in such a way hold your mouth falls me to Tale, if I pay her for it you pull myself out nevertheless only for money the city me in breath hold [ Chorus: ] MOSCOW (raz, dva, trichloroethylene) [ One, Two, Three ] MOSCOW (posmotri: [ Look again ] Pioneri tam i does, [ Pioneers here and there ] Pesni Leninu poyut [ singing ton Lenin A song ] you is old and nevertheless beautiful, I can to her not wiedersteh'n (ne mogu ustoyat ') [ i cant neglect ] Pudert the old skin, has itself the chests built you makes itself me again geil, I suffers agonies you dances for me, I must pay (ya dolzhen platit ') [ I must pay ] you sleeps with me, but only for money is nevertheless the most beautiful city of the world. (poyehali!) [ Let's roll! ] [ Chorus 2x ] (raz, dva, trichloroethylene) [ One, two, three ] I see which, what you do not see [ 3x ] (Kogda ti nochyu krepko spish)[when you sleep soundly RK night ] (Kogda ti predo mnoi lezhish) [ you lay NEXT tons of ME ] (Kogda when so mnoju govorish) [ you talc with ME when ] I see which, see you never! (raz, dva, trichloroethylene) [ One, two, three ] [ Chorus 4x ] Moskva
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:49 am

Only people who've had special jaw surgery can smile like
this = :D
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:18 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Alektoro wrote:me and my friend bought 2 bottles of fruit punch and saw who can chug it quicker. We end up puking under the bridge. Make anybody wince?

You'll get even more disgusting puke stories if you drink alcohol. Suffice to say, they're far more disturbing than two kids puking red stuff under a bridge

Me and my friends tried drinking a gallon of milk like they did on jackass, definately makes you puke, I think I lasted the longest though.

Disgusting puke stories? Don't you mean hilarious puke stories? :)
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:28 am

emericaskate07 wrote:*insert lyrics here*

dude, stop posting all these lyrics in the random thread.
It just makes it take more time for scrolling down, and is very pissy-offy.
You know nobody's going to read them, right?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:35 pm

I agree with DD.

I have to get off in ten minutes to start getting ready for my last day of school in April. Whoopee.

I don't wanna go. D:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:39 pm

^^^ Erm... lolz...

Random: I'm thinking of writing a 'topical' peice (A story but in rap) But I have no idea what the topic will be about :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”