The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:05 am

Kyles_Baby wrote:Where you guys getting them?

I got mine from here.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:14 am

AAAGH! Terrebonne is experiencing a drought! We're all gonna die!!!!!!!! :shock:

Why do I keep stereotyping my people? Stereotyping people is teeeerible! :lol:
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:36 am

spiritualsuicide wrote:
Kyles_Baby wrote:Where you guys getting them?

I got mine from here.

userbars.com is better...

and I make my own.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:30 am

I'm so surpised that nobody went crazy about it being 4.20 today. And its also Hitlers birthday..... lol.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:34 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:I'm so surpised that nobody went crazy about it being 4.20 today.

BSR is too high to remember it is today.
Setting the standard since 1852
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:36 am

I already said that a few pages back...

DarkDucky wrote:HAPPY WEED & RAMEN DAY to anyone here who celebrates it...

yeah, because that's what today is called. People decided that just weed wasn't good enough, so they decided to have ramen too.

BTW I didn't just make that up, I learned it from a bunch of people on a different forum a few years ago.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:41 am

I wasn't able to go to the 4.20 today. Kinda sucks, but at least some of my friends got to go.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:21 am

I thought FOR SHURE Hitlers's bithrday was the 22nd. O_o
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:38 am

Nope it was the 20th I think...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:06 am

heh, you guys know the commercial for that RV movie?
The first time I saw that (in a movie theater), after it said "It's 42 feet long and weighs over 10000 tons." I yelled out "THAT'S MINE!"
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
UCONN2k5

Postby UCONN2k5 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:06 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Haha, I knew this sort of thing would happen if we did this joke. Right when I thought that up I knew it'd be all you thought about. Seriously why would they make me a mod I mean just because they were stupid enough to make Jamez and a 13 year old a mod doesn't mean their stupid enough to make ME a mod. UCONN actually made a petition wow man you don't have a life.
"How can you support such an egomaniacal figure in Brave Sir Ribbit?" You give me to much credit. :) Haha, I love how honest everyone was like if all of you sucked up that woulda been lame it's more funnier that you thought nall went insane.
"Okay, when I heard this news I seriously about had a heart attack. BSR becoming a mod?! If BSR is made a mod, this place is going to go straight to Hell in a handbasket, if it hasn't already. All BSR is going to do is lock any thread that has a sane and intelligent discussion in it"
I brought two losers back from the grave the fact that you hate anyone on the internet so much is f*cking pathetic. And I really don't care what you're opinion is seeing how every date I've ever been I met them before and not online. I don't look towards the online as my hook up to racist biggots like Niels.

What did I say before? It took me 20 f*cking minutes. A monkey could do it under 45. And you've never been to Eastern CT have you? IF you aren't 18 it's gay. NOTHING IS UP HERE!!! It's called boredom, Frog. You're happy about everyone truly saying that you suck? Wow. Shouldn't that ring a bell in that pot leaf stem sized brain of yours, "Oh, I guess everyone isn't too pleased with my antics, Maybe I wouldn't be disliked if I didn't act like a f*cking retarded stoner, and stop being a hypocrite about grammer and sh*t. And yes I believe everyone you dated you've met in person. I mean, you did see your mom when you came out of her placenta? Or were you hatched from an egg? I'll decide later. And yeah, Niels hates Japan, so what? They don't exactly have everything ok upstairs, or for words you'll understand, they don't exactly have all 7 leaves on their pot plant. And don't think I have no life because I bitch to some loser who's older than me, but still dumber, slower, less coordinated (pot does that sh*t to you) and gayer than me. At least I don't beat off in front of my friends. In your case, your friends are 3 stuffed animals and a 19 year old redneck who is in 6th grade still. So in conclusion, you are a low life form, and you have no supporters. and it has become clear as no one said you'd be a great leader. Good job BSR, as you still have proven yourself to be a figure that should teach little children the dangers of drug use.

Sincerely, Chris
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:10 am

^ Wait, what? I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Anyways...

Happy (late) birthday, Adolf Hitler!! :D

Wait...

What?

No! That's not right!! :shock:

Happy (late) birthday, spazmagee!! :D
I *Heart* You.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:11 am

(To UCONN... not you Bugz sweetie :lol:) Wow what an ass :P

You two should have a fight to see who picks up the 'Official BBS assh*le' title...
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:42 am

Hey, I wanna ask you a question, BSR. How am I racist? Don't go off-topic trying to cover up for yourself if you have no answer. You're just jealous because I flew across the country just to meet my girlfriend and no girl will ever be that committed to some little punk like you. Just because I hate Japanese cars you think I'm racist? You think I'm racist because I hate you and you're in the minority - the dumbass minority. I expect you to answer my f*cking question. If you can't do that, you can't do sh*t, kid. You need to grow up and start actling like any decent kid your age would.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:46 am

Why do I think that BSR will be laughing his ass off reading this while chonging a spliff?

Return to “Hot Topics”