The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyBDemented

Postby KennyBDemented » Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:38 pm

The Simpsons definitely needs to stop production. I heard Matt Groenig wanted to end it a long time ago, but Fox kept that from happening. If they had listened to him, The Simpsons would have ended while it was still hot.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the THIRD word from each line.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:10 pm

kathythecarmelite wrote:How are the mollies doing? Hope they're hangin' in.

Yeah they're fine, but now WE're hoping they die so WE can get some other no-hassle fish!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:40 am

KennyBDemented wrote:The Simpsons definitely needs to stop production. I heard Matt Groenig wanted to end it a long time ago, but Fox kept that from happening. If they had listened to him, The Simpsons would have ended while it was still hot.

like Seinfeld. That show would probably still be on, and probably horrible.
Southpark716

Postby Southpark716 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:58 am

how is that like seinfield? and i just think the fox made mat groenog an offer e couldnt refuse.
"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. Unless you have a shotgun." --Me

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/southpark716/
SheikYerbouti

Postby SheikYerbouti » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:17 am

Sort of along the lines of what we're talking about, I just learned that FOX cancelled Wonderfalls. They've only aired four episodes, and they're cancelling the best show they've put out in a while. The FOX execs need to take a clue. If you're going to air a show that is targeted to the 20-something year old demographic, you shouldn't air it on Friday nights, when your audience is out on the town. Then moving it to Thursday night, against well established ratings powerhouses like C.S.I. and The Apprentice, isn't going to help things out much.

I'm really bummed to see this show go so soon before it could build a larger following (which I'm sure it would have). I've almost completely run out of reasons to watch that network.
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
Southpark716

Postby Southpark716 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:30 am

fox also cancelled family guy. so im asuming that they arent to bright.
"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. Unless you have a shotgun." --Me

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/southpark716/
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:49 pm

so there's a lady that works at wal-mart and every time i see her, she asks where the baby is, and every time i tell her that i don't have any kids...so yesterday she asks again, and again i tell her there is no baby, so she explains to another lady that she always gets me mixed up with my sister because we look so much alike...except that of the three sisters i have, the one that actually does have a baby is not blood related, she's my step-sister, and we look nothing alike, and the one blood sister i have has an eight year old, but she's 3 years younger than me and she and i don't look identical at all...so i don't know who this lady thinks i am lol, but i don't have the heart to correct her lol :?
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:23 pm

it s a full moon tonight , its big bright and beautiful
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:42 pm

Here's something random. My computer got a virus AGAIN! I'm so pissed off right now. I'm at school, of course. I had a firewall and an anti-virus set up and that bitch of a virus still got in. I was searching for info on my person im doing for my reserch project and BAM! A pop up. I had a pop-up blocker on so it was kinda unusual. I clicked it off and all of a sudden i got (literally) 30-40 more pop-ups. I shut down the computer and when I turned it back on, there were 5 programs on the comp that weren't there before, my internet was locked, and my anti-virus and firewall files were corrupted. If I don't have internet access I can't re-register my anti-virus and firewall programs. That means i'm f*cked. I have important research to do by tomarrow. And the school's servers (the one i'm on) suck. Many websites are blocked. I'm lucky this one isn't so I can come here and bitch about my problem to you guys. Looks like I have no choice but to reboot my comp from the start all over again. BLEHELHEHLEHELHELLHLHLHELH! I'm really MAD!!
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:44 pm

sorry dude
lisa g. ;)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:46 pm

That sucks balls giant.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
lisa8476

come on now...

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:52 pm

hellooo??? mirror, anyone?
lisa g. ;)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:53 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS f*cking SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
*TAKES ACID AND PUTS IT IN EYES*
That's how it's down here on the farm!
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:56 pm

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:56 pm

GLB , do you open alot of attachments? on my computer this is what i ve got , firewall , anti virus, spy bot sad, ad ware , trojan remover , im firewall ( free from zone alarm ), see i had trojans on this ,(this comp was my brother in laws and he was always getting viruses ), i knew something was dodgy coz all these programes kept asking for internet acsess and i hadnt got a clue what they were , so i typed in the names of these EXE progs in google and found out they were trojans , my anti virus wasnt picking them up . ive been getting more virus emails in the past week.
end of waffle , hope you get it sorted out soon

Return to “Hot Topics”