The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:39 am

cartman's girl wrote:how do you have sex with your TV cheesypoofs857 ??

How the hell should I know?! I was just imitateing those stupid fangirls that only watch it because they show some naked scenes. Tch! I watch it because:

1. VIOLENCE!! WHOO!
2. Inu's pissed-off-about-random-stuff attitude
3. I need to practice drwing anime and this one's easier to draw
4. Sesshy's very-pissed-off-about-everything attitude
5. The naked scenes :lol:

In other news, it was raining like hell a while ago and everyone's still sleeping but me! Ugh and it's my mom's birthday, which means she's turning 40! Anyone know how to make cake?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:15 am

Umm...

Hitman: Blood Money is the greatest game I've ever played.

... thank you for your time.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:05 am

JesusComplex wrote: Don't worry t&pas, just try and stay positive and find a new source of inspiration. Usually when I find something that used to help me isn't working anymore I try and clear my head, take a short vacation from writing and make sense of things and then I go back and try again. If it still isn't working, don't force it. Let it come naturally. You should try and at least write a little bit, even if it's a to-do list. For me, finding a new band or listening to music I haven't heard before inspires me. When I feel down in the writers block dumps I search the web and download a couple of songs by some new artists. I've gotten more into world music because of it.

*huggage all round* Aww, thankyou Jenni. ^-^ You've made me feel so much better. Eh, don't worry about me; I was just having a sh*t day on Sunday, y'know, it's that time of the month, and I said some things that I shouldn't of here... that weren't really true. Errhh, AS IF I could give up writing anyway; I may as well throw myself off a cliff if I ever pulled anything that! XD. Buuut, yes, I'll definately put your advice to good use hun; you're quite the philosopher. ^-^

JesusComplex wrote:Just remember.....be yourself. :D

Do I detect somewhat of a CLICHE? *glares*

By the way, where's my PM bitch? It's been over a week now, and I want my evaulation! :x
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:06 am

JesusComplex wrote: Don't worry t&pas, just try and stay positive and find a new source of inspiration. Usually when I find something that used to help me isn't working anymore I try and clear my head, take a short vacation from writing and make sense of things and then I go back and try again. If it still isn't working, don't force it. Let it come naturally. You should try and at least write a little bit, even if it's a to-do list. For me, finding a new band or listening to music I haven't heard before inspires me. When I feel down in the writers block dumps I search the web and download a couple of songs by some new artists. I've gotten more into world music because of it.

*huggage all round* Aww, thankyou Jenni. ^-^ You've made me feel so much better. Eh, don't worry about me; I was just having a sh*t day on Sunday, y'know, it's that time of the month, and I said some things that I shouldn't of here... that weren't really true. Errhh, AS IF I could give up writing anyway; I may as well throw myself off a cliff if I ever pulled anything that! XD. Buuut, yes, I'll definately put your advice to good use hun; you're quite the philosopher. ^-^

By the way, where's my PM bitch? It's been over a week now, and I want my evaulation! :x
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:43 am

Nice new sig Jay C.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:14 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:

Ooops...my bad...I was just typing away and that was the first thing that came to my head. No cliche was intended. I promise.

terrance&philliparesw wrote:By the way, where's my PM bitch? It's been over a week now, and I want my evaulation! :x

Really? I thought I sent you one already...hmm...let me check. If I didn't I'll send you one immediately. Sometimes I don't get them.

I'm eating pizza right now...for brunch. It's quite yummy. :lol:
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:56 pm

Pizza? Lucky bastard I'm stuck with Shreddies
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:55 pm

My DSL modem is broken. That makes me a saad panda. Well, at least I can get free WiFi at Dairy Queen. :cartmanoooh: I think I'll hang around and get a Hungerbuster or Chicken strips or something.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:09 pm

.. i want french fries and a colatta from dunkin donuts now
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:29 pm

So....I guess SJ is back (not like he ever left in the first place).

He made a huge deal about leaving and being all dramatic and whiny about it...then he doesn't even leave. Not posting for 5 days is not leaving.

He's laying low for now, just posting in the fan fiction section and building up his god damn army of newbies. It'll probably get to the point where if anybody even says anything against SJ the thread will be flooded with people defending him and calling the other person names. He won't even have to do anything. He'll just feel all good inside because he's manipulated these people into feeling sorry for him.

I feel no sympathy for somebody who glorifies criminals. Just because they were wrongfully killed does not make them heroes.

I'm just gonna stop...it's not worth it.

Let's try and bring this back up with a random fact....

Did you know that Cleopatra was actually blonde? She wore the black hair as part of her head dress.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:43 pm

My Pinky and the Brain DVD box set came in the mail yesterday and I've been enjoying it. I also got some new (actually, they're old and used, but they're new to me) games: Pokémon Snap (only $2.99), Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and Sonic Adventure: Director's Cut. I almost got Luigi's Mansion but I didn't want to spend too much money so I put it back. I'll go back and get it some other time. I was disappointed that they didn't have a used copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash available. I do plan to eventually own that game as well.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:11 pm

Hmm... I've just realised that playing Hitman on easy or medium restricts you from the best parts of the game, which is exactly what I've been doing. So I've just started a new profile, playing it on Expert. You have to be like... x100 more careful in levels, or else you'll face the consequences in future levels, because the police follow you and recognise you easier the more you mess up on expert.

Anyway, in my first profile, here's my favourite kills:

- Replaced an actor's prop gun with a real one, so when they rehearsed an execution scene, he killed my target, saving me any risk. :D
- Hid a mine inside a small birthday cake, so when the d00d began eating it... BOOM.
- Poisoned a wedding cake and killed a whole wedding reception. (lol)

I'll post more up later.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:34 pm

I totally own at SA2B and SADX. 180 emblems on SA2B, whoo! That was hard to do... especially freaking Mad Space hard mode. Mad Space is a bitch of a level. ;__;

I still have to 100% complete SADX, though. Sure, I got Metal Sonic, but there's still a bunch of missions I can't beat. D:

I picked up Starfox Assault around a week or so ago for $30, I still have to start playing that, but I'm working on beating Phoenix Wright right now. Who would've thought a lawyer game could be so fun? XD
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:39 pm

The only games I've ever strived on getting 100% on were the Hitman games, and the GTA games. The only ones I'm still trying to get 100% on are GTA:SA (Come on, that game's f*cking HUGE.) and the new Hitman. (Obviously.) I should have finished that by the end of the week though.

Oh and I'm slightly pissed, because I can't find the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory OST. That game has one of the best I've ever heard.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:00 pm

Guess what?

I BROKE THE F*CKING DAM!!!!!!

Return to “Hot Topics”