The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:07 pm

Gah I'm so tired because I pulled an all nighter last night with my friends, All nighters really f*ck you up the next day
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:11 pm

I've been pulling all-nighters working on my fanfics. :\

I am f*cking tired.
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:11 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:Gah I'm so tired because I pulled an all nighter last night with my friends, All nighters really f*ck you up the next day

Heh, I know that feeling all too well. I pull those all the goddamn time!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:10 pm

^Oh yeah. I've been staying up until 2:00 in the morning for reasons unknown lately... and getting only six hours of sleep. In the words of Stan, things are pretty fucked-up right here.
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:57 pm

Today's been bloody brilliant for me. I've really enjoyed the day and overall, it's been really positive.

I want to thank everyone who said "Happy Birthday" or said something relating to today either yesterday or today. I love you all for that; I couldn't be more happier. :D

*gives big hugs to all those people*
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:17 pm

^Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!

I'm getting SP season 8 in a couple hours when my dad gets home from work...he's picking it up for me because I'm a lazy f*ck :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:18 pm

Athena1999 wrote:^Oh yeah. I've been staying up until 2:00 in the morning for reasons unknown lately... and getting only six hours of sleep. In the words of Stan, things are pretty f*cki][/i]ucked-up right here.

Dude, I’ve stayed up from 2 AM to 6 AM, sometimes even 8 or 9 AM. That’s how f*cked up my sleeping pattern is.

Also, happy birthday EPAF!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:25 pm

EPAF wrote:Today's been bloody brilliant for me. I've really enjoyed the day and overall, it's been really positive.

I want to thank everyone who said "Happy Birthday" or said something relating to today either yesterday or today. I love you all for that; I couldn't be more happier. :D

*gives big hugs to all those people*


Happy Birthday man, don't get to wasted :wink:
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:29 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:
EPAF wrote:Today's been bloody brilliant for me. I've really enjoyed the day and overall, it's been really positive.

I want to thank everyone who said "Happy Birthday" or said something relating to today either yesterday or today. I love you all for that; I couldn't be more happier. :D

*gives big hugs to all those people*


Happy Birthday man, don't get to wasted :wink:


Thanks, don't worry about me. Apart from having 4 sips of Strongbow Beer and a few drinks of Cloudy Lemonade; I think I'm alright. :wink:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
cartman8213
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:32 pm

Lucky Europeans. You asses don't have a legal drinking age. :( assh*les. :P
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Image
Image
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:36 pm

The thing is, though, that since they don't have a legal drnking age, they don't go crazy when they get 21 and drink like crazy. They are used to it all their young lives, so they don't go oveboard.
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:38 pm

cartman8213 wrote:Lucky Europeans. You asses don't have a legal drinking age. :( assh*les. :P


Who said WE DON'T have a legal drinking age? All I can say is thank God for my mate and his fake ID Card. :P

And we're not asses! Just because Britain and the rest of Europe are smaller than say America & Canada, doesn't mean we're asses. GO BRITAIN!!! :lol:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
cartman8213
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:44 pm

EPAF wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:Lucky Europeans. You asses don't have a legal drinking age. :( assh*les. :P


Who said WE DON'T have a legal drinking age? All I can say is thank God for my mate and his fake ID Card. :P

What is the legal drinking age? I thought it was two or something.
EPAF wrote:And we're not asses! Just because Britain and the rest of Europe are smaller than say America & Canada, doesn't mean we're asses. GO BRITAIN!!! :lol:

Uh huh. You guys are such asses crap comes out of you. You know that was good. Just admit it. :P
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Image
Image
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:02 pm

cartman8213 wrote:What is the legal drinking age? I thought it was two or something.


I'm not sure about the exact age but it's around about 20. Although most kids in my old secondary school are so bad that they actually do drink, smoke and even some of them take drugs. And as you know they're all just idiots anyway, coz' DRUGS ARE BAD!

cartman8213 wrote:Uh huh. You guys are such asses crap comes out of you. You know that was good. Just admit it. :P


Well you can call about a quarter of the population of Britain asses because unfortunately the UK has been infected with the dreaded CHAV Virus; which causes 1/4 of our population to be ASBO-filled violent, destructive, swearing chavs who have no respect for society and everything around them.
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
cartman8213
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:10 pm

EPAF wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:What is the legal drinking age? I thought it was two or something.


I'm not sure about the exact age but it's around about 20. Although most kids in my old secondary school are so bad that they actually do drink, smoke and even some of them take drugs. And as you know they're all just idiots anyway, coz' DRUGS ARE BAD!

I thought the drinking age was really really young in Europe. Some friends of mine who have gone to Europe say they have drank there, and Harry Potter says they drink butterbeer. :lol: You guys should seriously stop Harry Potter. It's a British stereotype catalog.

EPAF wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:Uh huh. You guys are such asses crap comes out of you. You know that was good. Just admit it. :P

Well you can call about a quarter of the population of Britain asses because unfortunately the UK has been infected with the dreaded CHAV Virus; which causes 1/4 of our population to be ASBO-filled violent, destructive, swearing chavs who have no respect for society and everything around them.

Nah. It's not just you. It's a quater of the world that are complete assh*les.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Image
Image
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests