The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:20 am

cartman8213 wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:To Much School Talk..... Has anyone here been chased by the cops?

No, the cops are afraid of me. :P

A few years ago a cop yelled at me because I was holding a snow ball on school property, he assumed I was going to throw it at someone (which I was) but it was my friend :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:35 am

Cartman_91 wrote:To Much School Talk..... Has anyone here been chased by the cops?

Let's get on more of the lines as mischief

I have. He never caught me though.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:37 am

You guys might think that living on a farm is interesting, well it's not. I have to get up at about 5:30 in the morning to feed or water the animals. Then I have to get ready for school. After school I work on my homework. Then chores. If an area gets broken down or something we either fix it that day or the weekend. It's not fun. Also we have to fill up the feed containers everyother week. The bags to fill them are 50 pounds.

Winter time is the worst time for watering. The water is frozen and you have to break the ice in the trough.

Late summer-early fall I normally get my worst of my allergies. I have to feed or water every morning around things I'm allergic too. Also plants and trees are around, causing my allergies to worsen.

I can't wait till winter, then my allergies will be gone.

Tommorow I have a parent/teacher confrence....I hope I didn't do too bad in the first three weeks.

Yes I was rambling. This is my 1000th post so I thought it needed to be long =P.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:46 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You guys might think that living on a farm is interesting, well it's not. I have to get up at about 5:30 in the morning to feed or water the animals. Then I have to get ready for school. After school I work on my homework. Then chores. If an area gets broken down or something we either fix it that day or the weekend. It's not fun. Also we have to fill up the feed containers everyother week. The bags to fill them are 50 pounds.

Winter time is the worst time for watering. The water is frozen and you have to break the ice in the trough.

Late summer-early fall I normally get my worst of my allergies. I have to feed or water every morning around things I'm allergic too. Also plants and trees are around, causing my allergies to worsen.

Tommorow I have a parent/teacher confrence....I hope I didn't do too bad in the first three weeks.

Yes I was rambling. This is my 1000th post so I thought it needed to be long =P.

I live in suburbia =P
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:10 am

cartman8213 wrote:

The cops are scared of cartman8123 because if they drop the soap in the shower they're screwed Litterally

I have been chased I'd say anywhere between 30 to 50 times and caught 2 times, not arrested or charged but gettuing driven home in a cop car is a good way to piss of your parents, some of the stuff I did I don't even want to post on the internet
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:17 am

^POST IT! POST IT! Or at least PM it to me :)

When my dad was a teenager he had a moped and the cops saw that he had no helmet, so he drove from them and eventually ditched them :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:32 am

Oh god well I didn't do this right here because I just thought it was plain mean but my friend did, he took an oldlady's purse and pushed her down. I just stayed pretty fasr away because that's just mean

Me and about 50 of my friends were talked to by a cop because we threw snow balls at a car then when she turned around I chucked a tomato at her and hopped a fence, luckily no one ratted me out

I posted something in the post your best prank, so check that out because its to long to explain and I'm to lazy to copy and paste

Set up a road blcok in the road and caused an accident that was in the local newspaper, and there still looking for whop did it so shhh

We trashed the school and the janitor stayed an hour to clean it up then we dumped the garbage then one of my friends put a cap gun to his head and he thought it was a real gun and almost had a stroke and had to retire

I was wrongfully accused of setting a bus station on fire, I was walking down the streets and a cop grabbed me and tried to stick me in his car and I was confused so panicked and pushed him to try to get out of it But I'm a skinny five foot seven 15 year old so I was thrown and the car and explained to him I didn';t do sh*t but for some reason he brought me home, I thought he was a pedophile or something

And there's one thing that I am not posting on the interent man
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:12 am

When I was taking care of my Grandparents' house in San Antonio (South Sy-eed!), I was without a car for a few days. (The Bug was in for major mechanical work, and Grandpa's Caprice wasn't running.) Dad's old bike was here in Irving, and I only had Aunt Monica's old bike. It needed a bit of work, and I spent most of a day cleaning and packing the bearings, and trying to fix the coaster brake. Around 11:00 at night I finally got it put back together, but I needed to air up the tires. So I pushed it down the street (about 5 blocks) to the Chevron station to use the pump. I got there, and got some change from the guy behind the counter, and there was a guy sitting on the floor kinda holding his leg. I thought "Oh great, he probably just got shot", but I didn't see any blood around. So, I aired up the tires, and rode it around the area to test everything out. As I was riding back to the house, a couple of cop cars pulled up next to me. This one female cop started asking me a bunch of questions and crap, like "did you see what happened there, didn't you know what was going on" and I said "no". Then kind of jokingly, I said "Why, did someone get shot?" She said "yeah" and I said Well, knowing this neigborhood, I guess that fits. It turns out that the people who shot the guy (outside of the station) were on bikes. I felt like saying, "I'm riding a F'in pink 1966 Montgomery Wards Hawthorne girl's bike with a gas tank light, do I really A) look the type to shoot someone, and B) get away on this after doing it?" But I didn't. They just ran my license, and let me go.

This is what I was on...
TrixR4Butters

Postby TrixR4Butters » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:24 am

'1,2 Freddy's coming for you,
3,4 better lock the door
5,6 grab a crucifix,
7,8 gonna stay up late,
9,10 never sleep again.'

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 am

I've never been chased by the cops. I'ma goody two shoes so I never get in trouble. Except in grade 2 & 3...I got a detention in grade 3.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 am

cops are strange.. espcally our campus cops. They act like they know Where all the classes are, which they should if a kid asks...

a kid in my vid class was pointed in THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCHOOL! I mean our numbers arent that hard! Every floor has a number attached to it... like 1-2-3 etc.

The old building has 0-3 hundreds and the new building has 4-6 hundreds.

The class was in the 600's. The kid was pointed to the basment of the old building... f*cking retarted washed up high school cops
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:00 pm

I used to extort money from little kids in New Jersey. Me and this thug-ish kid would steal toys from them and hold them for ransom of like $20. :lol: I was never caught for it, mostly because I stopped doing it years ago.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:29 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:

The cops are scared of cartman8123 because if they drop the soap in the shower they're screwed Litterally

I don't take showers with cops unlike you! I burned you.

So, anyway, I've never been chased by the cops but I've done plenty of illegal things. I use a file-sharing program. :o That's how I roll. :P I don't know why everyone seems to get all worked up when I throw snowballs at their cars.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:40 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You guys might think that living on a farm is interesting, well it's not. I have to get up at about 5:30 in the morning to feed or water the animals. Then I have to get ready for school. After school I work on my homework. Then chores. If an area gets broken down or something we either fix it that day or the weekend. It's not fun. Also we have to fill up the feed containers everyother week. The bags to fill them are 50 pounds.

I live in suburbia =P

Suburbia=where they mercilessly chop down trees, then name the streets after them.

EDIT: Heyyyyy, post 1234! (Yes, my patheticness is overwhelming...)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:10 pm

Hmm... wow, Kelly. The first post I've seen which was celebrating an amount of posts made with something pretty interesting and worth reading. ;P

Usually... it's a 'OMG i jst gt <Insert worthless post count here> and im soooooo hppy...........

i fl lyk soooooo kwl'

... lol, I feel a pit irk'd off... excuse me. ;P

Anyway, today I went back to school, and it was pretty good. Basically, we just sat off in our form class for the first 2 lessons talking about what we done over the summer. (Seems I wasn't the only one who gave off no impression of a life. SCORE.) Then we done normal classes and I found out that I might not actually be getting my switvh to Art after all. I got my timetable and after a brief scan of it, I noticed that instead of 'ART' in a few places, it was 'GEOG' instead, which raised a massive 'WTF?' from me. (Resulting in my first detention already this year. ¬_¬) Seems that my Geography teacher still wants me to do her classes as 'I'm fantastic in class and I'm the sensible one who balances out the work ethic'.

... what?

Anyway, what I really want to talk about here is that there was the annual flood of new kids in our school, and one of them had heard me doing 'what I do' a couple months ago on an iPod. Resulting in him trying to copy me and trying it out for himself. So, when I walked into the shop 30 minutes before school started I was confronted by a couple of classmates who stupidly shouted "Jay! There's this new kid, and he's better than you at rapping!" Yes, it was that kid. Umm... lol. I can tell you... my lunch break was ruined by being dragged into some sort of time wasting battle with this kid who'se smaller than Tarnis, (:P) and has a voice similar to a 6 year old girl. I ended up just walking away, so now I'm being labeled as 'A homosexual', (How? o.O) 'A fake' and 'Scared'.

Lol, yes... I am for not wasting my time. ;P

Oh, and my English paper from last year's end of year test was put in the school paper. 8)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”