The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:18 am

I'm not feeling so good....I think I'm getting the cold too. :( I've got a cold sore on my tongue, my throat hurts, I'm coughing, and I feel like sh*t. :(
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:57 am

Yeah >_> I mean i HATE my username it sucks ass but i'm not going to change it.....Because then i'd be joining this little 'fad' you's have going. I'm going with Lior on this one. It IS retarded.

And today boy and girls i feel like absolute sh*t. My throat feels sandpaper, my head is pounding and i have a hint of morning sickness. I feel like throwing a person across the wall just because i'm so ridiculously bored and sick.
ImageImage
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:26 am

The fact that the name changing thing was a fad almost kept me from changing my name. Speaking of my username, I saw a rooster Halloween costume at the mall today. Them bitches is mine!
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:47 am

Nommel wrote:I'm not feeling so good....I think I'm getting the cold too. :( I've got a cold sore on my tongue, my throat hurts, I'm coughing, and I feel like sh*t. :(

I have the exact same thing, I hate it! I have felt like crap for the last week :(.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:48 am

MixStan > Novacaine15 anyday.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:27 am

I might go back to my old username one day. Imageshack is pissing me off right now. I can't see nobody's sig. What the hell is up with that?
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:30 am

Just go to your settings in your profile, and click allow sigs to be viewed. It did that to me, too, when I first made this account.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:37 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:The fact that the name changing thing was a fad almost kept me from changing my name.

You actually had a legit excuse, though. Your old username sucked. Everyone else who is changing theirs didn't (maybe with the exception of MDB but she's not being an idiot and is sticking to hers, which is good).

MS, don't not use double negatives.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:33 am

Rooster_Costume wrote:The fact that the name changing thing was a fad almost kept me from changing my name. Speaking of my username, I saw a rooster Halloween costume at the mall today. Them bitches is mine!

Get it, wear it, take pictures of it, and sig it... well maybe just the head.

To all the sickies... If your throat is pwning you, try some hot Diet Dr. Pepper. Diet seems to work better than regular sugared. For some reason, it helps break up any phlegm, and helps to soothe. Put some in a mug, and microwave it for a minute on high. 2 minutes if it's an old microwave without a lazy-susan tray in it.

Edit: I got a new-old toy today. Pics tomorrow.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:14 am

What's a heffer?
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:25 am

My hair is wet and in a messy bun style, i have fresh dark black eyeliner and black eyeshadow, and i'm wearing a silk black maternity dress with my favorite strap leather belt with a skull badge just above the baby bump and im wearing my sister's black high heels that are killing my feet. I'm going out to a PARTY BABY!

Probably my last party in eighteen years so i'd better make the most of it, i won't be doing any smoking or drinking nor snorting tonight but i will ROCK the karaoke (and even if i suck it won't matter because everyone there will be either baked or drunk.)

This is the Year 11 party of the YEAR with no adult supervision or sh*t like that and every Year 11 person will be there (and some Year 12.)

Wish me luck people THIS is the party of the year and my last party as a teenager.

WHOO BABY!
ImageImage
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:36 am

I kind of laugh at the people who take name changing too seriously. :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:42 am

terrance&philliparesw wrote:What's a heffer?

If it's in the context that I think you're hearing it in, it's a cow.
Oh wait. It could be a real big fat person too.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:04 am

[quote="Kaixx":633e5]I kind of laugh at the people who take name changing too seriously. :lol:[/quote:633e5]
I think it's weird how a few people here are taking the whole name changing thing. I don't think it's retarded, but it is a bit annoying if you left for a while, then come back and people have new names and you have to find out who is who. But everyone here knows who is who, so I don't see the point in making such a big deal out of it.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:14 am

BRMBug wrote:
terrance&philliparesw wrote:What's a heffer?

If it's in the context that I think you're hearing it in, it's a cow.
Oh wait. It could be a real big fat person too.

alisaangel in the RDB Forum wrote:
Sepia-Mindfuck [me] in the RBD Forum wrote:Oh, and OKAY! ^_______________________________^ <-- I need a diet. XD

oh yeah...cos you're like such a heffer. dude shuddup!

Yeah, I think the second meaning is what I was after. =D

Awww, you even went to the trouble of getting me a pic too! :P Tsk, you're such a sweetheart. xx Everything is better in visuals, aye?

Did that just sound gay? No? No.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”