The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:30 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:HOLLY SHITZA!
There was just a friggen EXPLOSION up the street! HOLLY sh*t. It sounded huge.

I demand an update as soon as the details are availabibble.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:53 pm

The BBS is getting a bit quieter, now-a-days. :P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:55 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:HOLLY SHITZA!
There was just a friggen EXPLOSION up the street! HOLLY sh*t. It sounded huge.

I demand an update as soon as the details are availabibble.

Well I called the cops this morning and what the receptionist said was that they have "Had a lot of those lately" and that they don't know what they are. O.o This is one of those instances were you expect an answer and it just gets confusing-er. The receptionist says he thinks it might be a sonic boom because we live close to a place where they test new planes/jets ect... / actually when I think about it, that makes the most sense.

yeah- At least I'm not the only one who called in- I was feeling kind of nutty when I walked up the street this morning and found no sign of an explosion. :roll:

Edit: To those who maybe haven't heard a sonic boom, they basically go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and the ground shakes and windows rattle and if you aren't expecting it you think 9/11 times 100,000,000,000 has just taken place.

They aren't super common, even where I live- the last time I heard one they had sent a rocket into space and there was a lot of news about it. It's weird for it to just happen in the middle of the night- I think? I mean... word.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:38 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Would you get that damn image out of your sig? That sign is starting to creep me out! :P

No. :(
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:33 pm

Jay C wrote:The BBS is getting a bit quieter, now-a-days. :P

It is, I miss people posting more frequently. :(
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:37 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:

I don't. I like it quiet.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:45 pm

Tan in a Can.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:46 pm

nutmeg218 wrote:

Okay then I'll just tell kanich he should go for 2000 posts. :twisted:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:15 pm

It really is. XD I remember it was so much more active a year ago, hecks a few months ago too. Like coming to the games section there would be at the very least half a dozen threads for me to post in every day (I only post if there's been at least four posts between my last one), and nowdays I'm lucky if there's two or three. XD

I like it being a bit quieter, though. Not so crazy. It's nice. :B
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:23 pm

So uh.....what happened to Jams? Did he die or something?

In other news, I am marching for two Mardis Gras parads: Terrainians and Mardi Gras. I need to know what days they'll be on so that my mom will take off from work and march with me. Not that I'm a little kid or anything, but there's too many weirdos during Mardi Gras :shock: That holiday pisses me off because there's too many drunk bastards. Why, just last February, some dudes in the Hercules parade shot confetti at a power line, thus causing a huge explosion and causing a blackout in west Houma. The Hercules parades are the worst because it's all dudes and when they throw beads, it can result in brain damage. I should know. I'm a victim!

Well that was kinda pointless. So.....how's business?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:21 am

I have a strange habit of randomly and suddenly thinking of something off the top of my head and coming up with non-related questions too.

It was only today that I started thinking about the possible humor that a scene of American drivers in a British round-about may cause. :P
"ARGHHHHHH, there's no where to get out of this circle. Just keep turning!" :lol:

I have to admit, I have mixed emotions about round-abouts. They can be good when you don't need them to be good, but they can be bad/terrible/awful/nightmarish when you don't want them to be like that. But 'The Magic Round-about' is still my fav. :D
*starts humming the theme tune to the TV programme*
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:33 am

* There are 112,488 people in the U.S. with the first name ---------.
* Statistically the 485th most popular first name. (tied with 5 other first names)
* 86.67 percent of people with the first name are male.
* Names similar:
o Chris
o Christopher
o Kit

# There are 119,987 people in the U.S. with your last name.
# Statistically the 264th most popular last name. (tied with 7 other last names)
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:48 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote: So.....how's business?

Meh. Can't complain. Except the fact I have a bad headache right now, I'm good. Sitting at the computer can't be helping any, though. :lol:
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:02 am

[quote="Nommel":01746]Okay then I'll just tell kanich he should go for 2000 posts. :twisted:[/quote:01746]
If you do, I will kill you.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:08 am

iceiwynd wrote:

It really is. XD I remember it was so much more active a year ago, hecks a few months ago too. Like coming to the games section there would be at the very least half a dozen threads for me to post in every day (I only post if there's been at least four posts between my last one), and nowdays I'm lucky if there's two or three. XD

I like it being a bit quieter, though. Not so crazy. It's nice. :B

Definately, I noticed that too. It sort of has a snowball affect, because with less people posting, there are less topics for us active people to post to, so as a result we post less. Well, that's the case for me anyway, maybe not so much other people. It has occured to be though than I am on here ALOT, I just don't post as often as I used to. I will try to change that though. =P

Return to “Hot Topics”