The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:10 am

^Ohhh, I love potato salad! Especially German potato salad! When I was in 5th grade, my whole class had to do a report of their background of Christmas, and what they normally did in that country, and one day we had to bring in food that was from that country. I brought in German "cookies", but they were actually brownies. They tased like ginger and nutmeg. All the food they brought was awesome. It was so much fun.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:35 am

'Tater salad is goot, as long as it's the mustard type. All the other kinds don't taste as good to me.

cheesypoofs857 wrote:In other news, AAAGH! MY RAMEN'S ON FIRE!!!!

Damn girl, you need to switch to an electric stove, or boil it in the microwave or something!
Personally, I boil the water in the pot with the seasoning packet added to it, cook the noodles, then drain off, like 97% of the liquid, and drizzle some wok oil (it's really garlicy), sesame oil, and a dash or two of soy sauce, and mix it together. It almost tastes like Lo Mein noodles. I'm too lazy to actually stir fry it with an egg and shrimp and stuff.

Here's a big ol' LOL, So my Aunt Mary has a Chihuahua (sp?) mix, she's a year old, and reeeally hyper when she's outside. So Mary will stand at the door with it open, and call to her real sweetly; "Come on girl! Come on Angelita! Come on!". After a few minutes of this, she says, "Aww, go to hell.", and closes the door on her.
She's a hyper damn dog. When I go outside to do something, she'll jump up in the air around me, and jump up on me, but when I reach to grab her she runs. It's hard as hell trying to catch her to get her in at night. She finally runs in when it gets cold enough.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:26 pm

I can't stand electric stoves. It takes too long to cook anything and I can never tell when it's cooled down. Why, when I was 4, I sat on the counter near one of them. I thought it cooled down so....yeah.....I kinda burned my hand :oops:

And I really hate potato salad. Probably because I'm tired of looking at it. No matter what te event is, the salad will always follow me!

In other news, I'm cooking macaroni. It sucks that I don't have any fishsticks. The freezer is clogged with turkey, ham, and chicken :P
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:30 pm

^I have you beat. Last month at the daycare, I burned microwave popcorn.

And I just don't like potato salad. Or macaroni salad. Or any of those "salads" what don't have lettuce. XDDDD
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 pm

So, I was forced to not only scrub toilets, but change two litter boxes and polish the furniture. I really hope I'll be able to go to Dad's tomorrow. I don't want to be trapped with a bunch of fatasses! I still don't know why we have to clean house if those fat bastards come at least once a week while we're off guard. Why the hell do they come here anyway?! I mean, we're noot special or anything!

And now to change the subject: I'm in the process of making my first AMV.......I suck
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:54 pm

athena1999 wrote:And I just don't like potato salad. Or macaroni salad. Or any of those "salads" what don't have lettuce. XDDDD

I agree, it's not salad without lettuce!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:59 pm

Ohman, but I'm a lettuce whore too. <3

Exactly one month from now I'll be off on winter break, and I'll be leaving for a roadtrip down to California... and DISNEY LAND! I haven't been there since I was nine, I'm so happy I get to go there again. DD: And the roadtrip aspect of it'll be fine because my dad'll bring his laptop and I'll be bringing my SP DVD's.

I brought them to agility trials all the time (why haven't I been in one recently? gaah I wanna do it again D:), and I'd start off with just a few episodes I wanted to rewatch - and then it would just blow up to too many episodes for me to handle. So a long roadtrip might get it all out of me. XD I mean, I'll only have seaons 1-8 (plus BLU, plus OUP). I'll have to tell my dad to download season nine to his computer (he already has ten). And then I probably won't get any sleep. :D
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:02 am

God danmit, I'm 18 and I've never been to Disney f***ing anywhere....WHAAAAAAA, I WANNA GO TO DISNEY LAND!!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:06 am

Why go to Disneyland when you could go to Disney World? Wait, what am I talking about?! I haven't been to either one!

But I have gone to Six Flags. But Batman broke down :( So my favorite rides are Zydeco Scream and Mega Zeph :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:10 am

I haven't been to Disney World since I was 11. I like Disneyland more though, probably because it's smaller and more compact or something. Disneyworld is just... way too f*cking huge. D:

Besides, we're road tripping. We're not gonna roadtrip across the whole continent. D: When we went to Disneyworld we flew (quite an accomplishment since my mom hates flying). We're also going to San Diego and other things like that, I think.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:16 am

^ I haven't been to Disney world since... Never, I've never been to Disney world, I have however went to Wonderland (The cheap Canadian version)
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:21 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:But I have gone to Six Flags. But Batman broke down :( So my favorite rides are Zydeco Scream and Mega Zeph :D

Dude, everyone needs to go to Cedar Point...the Top Thrill Dragster...OH MY GOD!!! Amazing. The Millennium Force...F***ING AMAZING!!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:08 am

I wanna go back to Disney Land. I haven't been there since I was 8 and I'm now 14. I went to Orlando, Flordia. Did I mention I was also at Sea World and Universal World AND Disney Land all in one vacation? It was awesome. <3
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:29 am

Cartman_91 wrote: I have however went to Wonderland (The cheap Canadian version)

YOU'VE BEEN TO WONDERLAND? TAKE ME THERE!
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:48 am

I just got back from seeing "The Pick of Destiny" It was hilarious. Stupid, but funny at the same time. I thought it was great. Althouhg, I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like stupid humor.

Return to “Hot Topics”