The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:12 pm

It depends on your definition of almost. while it is just a little less than a month away, that could qualify as almost in his books. Personally I've always considered almost to mean within 3 days. But I look more at what is happening now, not a month from now.
Setting the standard since 1852
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:37 pm

PotatoMan wrote:Valentines Day is almost here. It feels like Christmas was a week ago.

Why worry about that when you should be worrying about Mardi Gras!!! Goddamn!! I hate Mardi Gras, but I'm forced to march in two parades!! Everyone gets all drunk and the beads hurt like hell! Then I always get sick and I vomit nonstop....

In other news, people have joined the Saints orgy all around and I'm the only one that isn't wearing black and gold tomorrow. Hopefully the Bears pwn them. We can only hope (not pray)
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Anti Mushroom

Postby Anti Mushroom » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:49 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
PotatoMan wrote:Valentines Day is almost here. It feels like Christmas was a week ago.

Why worry about that when you should be worrying about Mardi Gras!!! Goddamn!! I hate Mardi Gras, but I'm forced to march in two parades!! Everyone gets all drunk and the beads hurt like hell! Then I always get sick and I vomit nonstop....

In other news, people have joined the Saints orgy all around and I'm the only one that isn't wearing black and gold tomorrow. Hopefully the Bears pwn them. We can only hope (not pray)

Your hate for the Saints sickens me.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:53 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:In other news, people have joined the Saints orgy all around and I'm the only one that isn't wearing black and gold tomorrow. Hopefully the Bears pwn them. We can only hope (not pray)

No, Hopefully the Super bowl is saint's v.s. patriots, it goes neck and neck to the forth quarter, and then the patriots just barely win. Why? Because we won against all odds in 2001, and I'll be damned If any one else does!! :twisted:
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:48 am

love*metal wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Has anyone ever used one of those links? They're probably filled with virus's.

Anyway, I'm supposed to present my final English project tomorrow. I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be by now, probably because all of the people who've already presented won't bother showing up to class since all we're doing is presentations. The less people there are the less nervous I'll be!

Presentations are always horrible, I've never been a fan of them. I do hope it goes well for you 8)

It went well, I got 75%. I jokingly asked the teacher if I could sit at his desk while I presented and he said yes. It was great, when I'm sitting down I feel more confident, since no one can see my legs shaking.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:52 am

CruciFACTION wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:In other news, people have joined the Saints orgy all around and I'm the only one that isn't wearing black and gold tomorrow. Hopefully the Bears pwn them. We can only hope (not pray)

No, Hopefully the Super bowl is saint's v.s. patriots, it goes neck and neck to the forth quarter, and then the patriots just barely win. Why? Because we won against all odds in 2001, and I'll be damned If any one else does!! :twisted:

Back in the day when the Saints sucked, most people were either going for the Falcons or Patriots. Now, if you wear any type of merchandise that featured any team but the Saints, you'd most likely be killed since the Saints are in New Orleans. And we all know what happens in New Orleans....

So, if it was Saints vs Patriots, the entire state of Louisiana will be either having a civil war or take over the country. This is like Heaven vs. Hell! This is a VERY big deal over here!!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:57 am

On a random note, I uploaded the AOL Shootout again, which CheesyPoofs was asking about. :twisted:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:01 am

Nommel wrote:On a random note, I uploaded the AOL Shootout again, which CheesyPoofs was asking about. :twisted:
AHA!! I asked you two weeks ago and you never uploaded it! Once I'm done watching it, I'll kill you :D
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:08 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Nommel wrote:On a random note, I uploaded the AOL Shootout again, which CheesyPoofs was asking about. :twisted:
AHA!! I asked you two weeks ago and you never uploaded it! Once I'm done watching it, I'll kill you :D

*Dons body armor* :P
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:53 am

This saints thing has gone to everyone's head!! My school's billboard thingy says 'Geaux Saints' and students get to wear Saints jerseys tomorrow. Tch! Those bastards are feeding off of publicity! Ever since that hurricane, everyone's all "OMG!! Rebuild the Superdome!!" or "OMG!! Those poor brown people!!" Where were they when Rita pwnd us, huh?! Dulac got submerged but all they care about is New Orleans!! I wish that hurricane did kill them. I wish they all suffered! But hey, it's not as bad as getting shot everyday at midnight and have your corpse f*cked up the ass by a necrophile who eats at Popeyes!

I've completely lost my mind...
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:55 am

Would you shut the hell up already? Seriously.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:32 am

NO COMPUTER AND NO INTERNET MAKES ANTHONY GO CRAZY

Ok, so Friday night/Saturday morning, the bios chip in dad's desktop blows up, and on Monday the new power supply for my laptop arrives. I plug in my computer, and the lights come on but no one's home. I took it over to Fry's immediately. Meanwhile-time, I literally could not figure out what to do. There was nothing on TV, and the weather's been schitty lately, so I couldn't really go anywhere. I honestly can't remember what I used to do before I had the internet. I was without it for only a few days, and I became real drawn, I got the shakes, and I developed dropsey (sp?) for some reason. :? I'm much better now. I went in to check that the work being done was under warranty, and they said "Oh by the way, would you like a loaner?" And so now I have this.

In DVD related things, my collection is now complete. Until March that is. I finally picked up seas. 3, and The Hits. (The next one should be called Mellow Gold. That always makes me giggle slightly, for some reason)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:42 am

Here I sit
All broken-hearted
Trying to think of something original to post
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:36 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
love*metal wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Has anyone ever used one of those links? They're probably filled with virus's.

Anyway, I'm supposed to present my final English project tomorrow. I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be by now, probably because all of the people who've already presented won't bother showing up to class since all we're doing is presentations. The less people there are the less nervous I'll be!

Presentations are always horrible, I've never been a fan of them. I do hope it goes well for you 8)

It went well, I got 75%. I jokingly asked the teacher if I could sit at his desk while I presented and he said yes. It was great, when I'm sitting down I feel more confident, since no one can see my legs shaking.

Thats really good, Well done :D
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:12 pm

I bought the Eighth Season of South Park a couple of days ago. I had never seen Quest for Ratings before, it's actually quite funny.

I'm still going to root for The Saints.

Listen cheesypoofs, I've been a Cowboys fan since I was little. I know what it's like to be a fan of a team everybody else hates. That's why your comments are just going to be ignored by me. I let it roll off my back because I've heard everything.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*

Return to “Hot Topics”