The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:41 pm

Huh...that's odd. Seven of my posts mysteriously disappeared...

Wtf? :?
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:32 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:Huh...that's odd. Seven of my posts mysteriously disappeared...

Wtf? :?

Same here! Wtf?
SouthParkFan2702

Postby SouthParkFan2702 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:44 pm

omfg I've been browsing this site and there arent very many recent posts its really weird its like suddenly no one come to this site or something! Usually on official sites there's a million hits per minute!

:cartmancop: I am a cop and you must respect my authorita!
I am Abby, hear me roar!!!!!
:shock: <constipated smiley
Anti Mushroom

Postby Anti Mushroom » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:35 pm

SouthParkFan2702 wrote::cartmancop: I am a cop and you must respect my authorita!

Was that absolutely necessary?
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 am

SouthParkFan2702 wrote:omfg I've been browsing this site and there arent very many recent posts its really weird its like suddenly no one come to this site or something! Usually on official sites there's a million hits per minute!
Welcome, young n00b!! Now don't ever do SP impersonations again for the sake of everyone's health :D
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:40 am

I've been carrying a bottle of soap around recently because of reports of a nasty stomach bug going around. Apparently, it really opens up the slueces on both ends! :shock:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:55 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I had a dream that Matt Stone and Trey Parker had secretly been making movies all this time and then I went to watch them and they sucked. It was like a remake of Disney classics with Matt and Trey playing all the parts... I mean every single... part.

That's interesting. I had a movie like dream about them last night. Matt was driving an old Jeep from the 70's, and Trey was riding along like Matt picked him up as a hitchhiker, but it was like they knew each other. Matt stopped for gas, and Trey got out and said, "see you later", slung a back pack over his shoulder, then stood on the other side of a gas pump where all of a sudden I was filling up my Bug. He was just standing there, looking around like he was waiting for someone. Then an old guy in a tan chevy truck with a camper shell pulled up next to me, and Trey leaned in the window and started talking to the guy like they knew each other. My nozzle clicked off and I went to go pay or get my change or something. As I came out, Matt was getting walking to the Jeep, and Trey came running up from the other pumps yelling "Dude, we need to go!" Matt: "Wha... why..." Trey: "We just need to f*cking go, right now!" Matt looked back at the truck, which was leaning toward one corner, had the blinkers going, and he just said, "Oh my god! What the f*ck did you do? Trey: "Just go god dammit!" Matt: "WHAT THE f*ck DID YOU DO?!?" Trey: "f*cking GO MAN!!" Then they peeled off in the jeep. I walked to my car, and saw a pool of blood oozing toward the street from the other side of the pump. That was about the time I woke up.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:32 pm

:lol: You guys have the best dreams! Those are hilarious.

That sounds like you saw a commercial for The Hitcher and an episode of South Park before you went to bed.

If you want some good classical music, I would suggest getting Edvard Grieg's incidental score for Ibsen's play Peer Gynt . I'm actually listening to it right now. :) Yay for classical music!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

After 3 months of not having it, I finally have my Digital TV, Phoneline AND Internet Connection all back. And it's about f*cking time too! Another day without all three and I would have gone MAD!
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:47 pm

Wow In haven't posted here in about 3 weeks. I'm just to busy to find time on the computer it seems. Well I'm staying home sick today so I thought it would be a good idea to check up on the BBS.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:21 pm

Hey! were exactly 30 pages for the page count on this thread from being 1337!
Anyways, I wonder who would win in a fight? the boys from the Ninja Ep. or the boys from the WoW Ep. I'd make a thread about it, But I don't feel like it. :P
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:19 pm

My exams start next week. I'm doing pretty good in all of my classes so I'll do fine...hopefully. And we get this Friday off because exams start that day, I just don't have mine until next week.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:36 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:My exams start next week. I'm doing pretty good in all of my classes so I'll do fine...hopefully. And we get this Friday off because exams start that day, I just don't have mine until next week.

I had all my exams last week, so I've finished the January exams for this year. I can't believe I got so worried and nervous about them though - they all turned out pretty good in the end.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:03 am

Ha! I'm finally done with my project! It's kinda ugly, but at least I have it done. Now I canstop acting all panicky and do other important things such as beating the sh*t out of children! :D
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:05 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Ha! I'm finally done with my project! It's kinda ugly, but at least I have it done. Now I canstop acting all panicky and do other important things such as beating the sh*t out of children! :D

If were not supposed to beat children, then why is it so fun. :D

Return to “Hot Topics”