The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:38 am

It doesn't seem to be working for me either.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:40 am

Taranis_Music wrote:It doesn't seem to be working for me either.

Yeah, thats what I figured.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 am

I hate you, Lior. Those grades are too good.

I hope it snows tonight. I need a snow day.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:21 am

And now for something different!

A lovely little test that decides your punishment! Click nyeh!

I'm going to Level 5 at River Styx. Doesn't sound that bad
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:26 am

Cheesy, you watch that show Naruto, right, Because i've seen pictures of the main character and I have to ask, is he german? he has blonde hair and blue eyes... I think he's Aryan!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:01 am

It snowed here today. Big snow. Flakes the size of corn flakes. If it hadn't rained on and off all day before it, it would have stuck too.

Edit: I'm watching the news, and they just said that sanding trucks, or "Ice Force One" (:roll: Uhhh) is on standby in case bridges ice up overnight.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:11 am

Well, work tonight was pretty boring...as usual. But there was a massive milk leak. Me and the other guy who was working with me were putting milk out, and while in the freezer the crates and the floor were all soaked with milk. And then after that I was in the dairy section and there was a huge milk puddle on the shelf.

It was hell!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 am

CruciFACTION wrote:Cheesy, you watch that show Naruto, right, Because i've seen pictures of the main character and I have to ask, is he german? he has blonde hair and blue eyes... I think he's Aryan!
I only saw the first episode of it and I'm not looking forward to watching it again! But it's more that a coincidence that almost all anime protagonists have blond hair.

Anyways, the FMA/LotR parodies were taken off of YouTube and I'm on a rampage. And then even more of that guy's parodies were taken down! *pwns the desk*
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:35 am

I read the naruto comic in Chinese about five years ago. LOLZ... that makes you all newbs... bwahaha- ok yeah Naruto sucks if you're over 17. The comic is better than the show and it's better if you just don't read part 2 at all. (Pasrt II hasn't come out in the US yet but it's when Naruto is older like 15..) and it sucks)

Anyway- I read a yaoi (boy love comic) I actually liked today, I mean really liked. There's a first. Normally I'm totally confused as to why womens like the guys raping guys and then crying about it- theme, but luckily Challengers is actually a very funny no-rape no-angst yaoi comic. How rare is that? Happy gay boys makes me happy. XD

HOLLY SMOKES GUYS THERE'S A SUBWAY ADD UP TOP WITH JARRED FOGGLE ON IT!! OMFG HEY JARED!!!!!!! HE HAS AIDSSSSSS

lol.... sorry....
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
KirstenFromHell

Postby KirstenFromHell » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:24 am

CruciFACTION wrote:Cheesy, you watch that show Naruto, right, Because i've seen pictures of the main character and I have to ask, is he german? he has blonde hair and blue eyes... I think he's Aryan!

He's an anime character. Hair and eye color tend to be random for them.

cheesypoofs857 wrote:it's more that a coincidence that almost all anime protagonists have blond hair.

This is because the Japanese are secretly white supremecists :roll:

I could name about 5000 counter examples to your statement but really it's barely even worth responding to.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:23 pm

KirstenFromHell wrote:This is because the Japanese are secretly white supremecists :roll:

It could happen, remember WWII?

Anyways, uh... I didn't have anything else to say.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:35 am

tweekedkenny wrote:My dog died today :( We knew it was going to happen soon, but it never eases the pain. She lived quite long for a purebred, she was going to turn 15 in two weeks.

I'm very sorry to hear that, it's a shame pets can't live longer.

About five years ago my old cat, Boots, ran away, and we still have no idea what happened to him. He'd be about twelve now, so he could still be alive, I hope he's still alive. We have another cat and she's an indoor cat, which Boots wasn't...we don't want to take any chances.

Anyway, earlier this week I went to Future Shop and saw Baseketball for $7.99, so I bought it. I think I'm gonna watch it again tonight, I can't get enough of it!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:53 pm

I'm sick.... and that kinda sucks. And then the phones went crazy, so we had no Internet at all yesterday. And I can't find the English translation to some random song!!

I just bored......
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:57 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I'm sick.... and that kinda sucks. And then the phones went crazy, so we had no Internet at all yesterday. And I can't find the English translation to some random song!!

I just bored......

I hope you feel better soon. What song are you trying to translate?
Anti Mushroom

Postby Anti Mushroom » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:35 pm

I'm going to a super bowl party tonight. A lot of other people probably are too.

Return to “Hot Topics”