The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:03 am

Devon: And my face is numb, they were taking out some teeth and they put a shitload of novacaine in me. They had to keep giving me more shots because for some reason that stuff has almost no effect on me.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:55 am

I love the Guilty Gear game series :) , but I only have the DS version :( and no Playstation 2 to play the other games. :cartmancry:
My only hope is that they will come out with more Nintendo versions.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:36 am

EPAF wrote:Thank God for people like you Jeni who share the same feelings as I do. I'm always sick and tired of the British news talking about supposed 'celebrities' - treating them like bloody Gods for crying out loud. All our news covers is celebrities, an effed up Government, the Iraq war and an ever increasing death toll and football which has become a joke.

I am sick to f*cking death of the word celebrity. A bunch of no talent, wastes of space who are famous for sitting in a day-glo house/jungle/resort and doing sod ALL for twelve weeks. And then they think that's enough to make gossip magazines pay for the rights to publish the photos of their wedding, i.e. the most special day of their lives.

They have done nothing to deserve any noteriety, good or bad.

Jade Goody is the worst of the worst. She makes me physically sick. She has no talent and does nothing. She's only known for losing her clothes, asking if she's "minging" (which she is) and looking like a Cabbage Patch doll. Oh and I forgot, she's now famous for her extreme racism against a stunning girl who is actually talented.

Urgh.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:24 am

The only thing on the news around here lately has been the Teresa Halbach story, which has been going on for almost 2 years straight. I was actually glad to hear all of the celebrity news because it meant that only 25 of the 30 minutes would be dedicated to sports and Teresa Halbach. Bastards.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 am

GAAH! Jen! Pip is on ex-UPN! OMFG Piiiiiiip!!!!!

Edit: "Stop dreaming about me you slow-witted rectal belch!" XD

Double Edit:
Image Image
Last edited by BRMBug on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:55 pm

I just put my screen name in google.

I guess I wasn't being witty when I came up with this name after all, since apparently no one can spell deletion. What's the point of trying to spell a word wrong when barely anyone can spell it right?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:25 pm

^ :lol:

Anyways, WOOOW.

I've been listening to a lot of Steely lately, and just came across this.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:44 pm

I'm downloading With Apologies To Jesse Jackson right now, it should be done really soon.

Today my school gave us a day off and next week is March Break, what a great last two weeks it's been. Last Thursday and Friday were snow days, and this Monday and Tuesday were also snow days so we had kind of a Pre-March Break.

EDIT: Damnit! Nothing is letting me play the mrtwig.net Torrent for the episode! It keeps saying that I need new software, but they're not specifying what software it is.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm

RFAM: I've found myself playing a whole load of retro PC games within the past few weeks. And I'm so glad I got back into the whole 8-bit & 16-bit collection, coz' I forgot just how good they were.
My dad has both an old Atari PC and an ANCIENT Macintosh in the loft so whenever I get the chance, I get myself addicted to all the really old retro games I've got stored on there.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:32 pm

I'm hungry!

Edit: The last 3 songs my computer has played are Gorillaz songs (It's on random). Also, I'm using my D8443 Ghettoblaster as speakers, and it sounds f*cking awesome!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 pm

BRMBug wrote:The last 3 songs my computer has played are Gorillaz songs (It's on random).

Nice, I didn't even know you liked Gorillaz. :shock:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:49 pm

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:wow random thread 2 finally happened....anywho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

THE ESCAPE BUTTONS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid needs a good kick in the ass.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Oh sure! I don't have as much of a collection as you do though. I've just got 'Gorillaz' and 'Demon Days LE'.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:22 pm

EPAF wrote:RFAM: I've found myself playing a whole load of retro PC games within the past few weeks. And I'm so glad I got back into the whole 8-bit & 16-bit collection, coz' I forgot just how good they were.

I love my Sega Mega Drive.
Email notifications do matter, people.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:wow random thread 2 finally happened....anywho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

THE ESCAPE BUTTONS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid needs a good kick in the ass.

I think he needs WAY MORE than a good kickin'. Say....maybe.....a loon jacket, a rubber-padded room and some nice warm milk and biscuits. :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”