The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 am

I can't make it past Level 47 in Vision Game! Need Help!!!! :evil:

EDIT: Nevermind, I beat the bloody game.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed May 16, 2007 1:57 pm

This site is horrible. I was a on a different tab in Firefox, I click to get on this one, press refresh, and then go to a different tab - and the whole goddamn window freezes on me, I can't open up a enw Firefox window, and the one I do have open refuses to close. Wouldn't have happened, probably, if this site didn't have such a sh*tty layout with all of the flash lying around.

But I know better than to wait for a new layout, 'cause we all know that's never gonna happen... Good god, who the hell designed this and what the hell were they thinking? It's so bad. o__O
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 2:26 pm

My Firefox must be buster-ed. I am getting the mother of pop-up hell, materializing in the form of extra FF windows opening. My blocker is enabled also, so I don't know what the hell's going on there.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 16, 2007 4:21 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:I much prefer chicken over beef. Beef is over-rated.

You're over-rated!

Yeah? Well f*ck you!

-----

Uhh, I have a very cool game here, which I keep forgetting to tell you guys about:

I dare you to click me!!

-----

iceiwynd wrote:This site is horrible. I was a on a different tab in Firefox, I click to get on this one, press refresh, and then go to a different tab - and the whole goddamn window freezes on me, I can't open up a enw Firefox window, and the one I do have open refuses to close. Wouldn't have happened, probably, if this site didn't have such a sh*tty layout with all of the flash lying around.

But I know better than to wait for a new layout, 'cause we all know that's never gonna happen... Good god, who the hell designed this and what the hell were they thinking? It's so bad. o__O

That's happened to me a couple times recently. Actually, earlier today, I thought about when the forum skin was supposed to be changed[Which is surprising, seeing as I was on the can at the time]. 'They'* did say that it was supposed to be changed after the first episode run of this season, right? Like, now... riiight?

* - I say 'they', as I have no f*cking clue who the 'skinner' is actually supposed to be.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 16, 2007 4:39 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Kill him.

And rape the corpse. Alas, victory!

EPAF wrote:^ I'm not saying I'M perfect, but all the girls I see at college are either: too loud, too stupid, too smug, too 'me-me-me-me-me-me' or just...well...too everything.

Ditto dude... ditto. :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 16, 2007 6:15 pm

Jay C wrote:Uhh, I have a very cool game here, which I keep forgetting to tell you guys about:

I dare you to click me!!

Awwww what an adorable, sweet & ADDICTIVE game that is. I'm gunna try playing it on the Internet on my Wii and see if I can do any better. :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 pm

I really need to stop missing my gym classes. I've missed too many because skipping is becoming a habit.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed May 16, 2007 6:30 pm

College was THAT boring today that the only slight excitement came from there being a fire alarm..........yep, the day was that desperate for sumin 'fun' happening. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 16, 2007 7:03 pm

Uh oh, someone's been a bad boy. You know what that means! :mrgreen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CqT2COHG4uI
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 16, 2007 8:25 pm

RFAM: My birthday is on Father's Day again this year. :(
Email notifications do matter, people.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 pm

<lib1790> so, at this college there was an extra credit question "Is hell endothermic or exothermic"
<lib1790> this is what one kid wrote:
<lib1790> First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass.
If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
<lib1790>As for souls entering hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to hell. Since, there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.
<lib1790> Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.
<lib1790>So, if hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose (i.e.,Hell is exothermic).
<liv1790>Of course, if hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, than the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over (i.e.,Hell is endothermic).
<lib1790>So which is it? If we accept the postulate given by Ms.Therese Banyan during my freshman year, "That it will be a cold night in hell before I go out with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having a relationship with her, the second case cannot be true. Therefore, hell is exothermic.
<lib1790> the kid was the only one who got credit
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 10:14 pm

Oh well, that just means that you and your dad can exchange gifts under the father's day tree.

I've been awake since 2:30, it's now 5:15, and I haven't eaten yet.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed May 16, 2007 10:22 pm

BRMBug wrote:Oh well, that just means that you and your dad can exchange gifts under the father's day tree.

See, now that sounds like a nice family type thing to do, if my dad hadn't died 15 years ago. LOL :)

Go get something to eat!
Email notifications do matter, people.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed May 16, 2007 10:34 pm

Jay C wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:
Jay C wrote:I much prefer chicken over beef. Beef is over-rated.

You're over-rated!

Yeah? Well f*ck you!

No, no. f*ck YOU.

... You think about SPS when you're mastur--pissing?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 10:42 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes their laptop into the bathroom when doing that most dirty of all human business. I'd feel even more normal if you tell me you have a TV and a radio in there too.

Return to “Hot Topics”