The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:07 pm

In other news, I'm sexy as hell.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:40 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow.

Well, (in advance) Happy Birthday! :wink:
Which Birthday will it be? Your......

Well, how old do you think I'll be?

I wouldn't wanna hurt your feelings by giving an answer to that. So............I'm just gunna say: "Whatever value you think I think is gunna be acceptable for me to say to you will be a near-enough guess as to the real value of that birthday number that you are relating to, so therefore, I am guessing that it will be the birthday of whom's number is near to the real value that you know of."
HA HA, that way I can't lose! :lol:

But seriously, I hate guessing at these kind of things coz' I hate the fact that I might hurt someone's feelings. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:45 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:
EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow.

Well, (in advance) Happy Birthday! :wink:
Which Birthday will it be? Your......

Well, how old do you think I'll be?

I wouldn't wanna hurt your feelings by giving an answer to that. So............I'm just gunna say: "Whatever value you think I think is gunna be acceptable for me to say to you will be a near-enough guess as to the real value of that birthday number that you are relating to, so therefore, I am guessing that it will be the birthday of whom's number is near to the real value that you know of."
HA HA, that way I can't lose! :lol:

But seriously, I hate guessing at these kind of things coz' I hate the fact that I might hurt someone's feelings. :roll:

LOL! It's almost impossible to hurt my feelings or offend me, but just so you'll unclench your sphincter, I'll be 22 tomorrow. But to me, age nothing but a number and I look under 16 anyway, because I always get away with half fare on the bus and train still. :D HOORAY for youthful good looks!!
Email notifications do matter, people.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:57 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:LOL! It's almost impossible to hurt my feelings or offend me, but just so you'll unclench your sphincter, I'll be 22 tomorrow. But to me, age nothing but a number and I look under 16 anyway, because I always get away with half fare on the bus and train still. :D HOORAY for youthful good looks!!

DAM and I had 21 on my mind. :lol:
Unfortunately, I suffer from that same thing of beingtreatedyoungerthanyouractualageitis - however, it's the bad side I receive; no half-fare tickets and people still ask me to show some ID whenever I play the Lottery. :roll:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:02 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:LOL! It's almost impossible to hurt my feelings or offend me, but just so you'll unclench your sphincter, I'll be 22 tomorrow. But to me, age nothing but a number and I look under 16 anyway, because I always get away with half fare on the bus and train still. :D HOORAY for youthful good looks!!

DAM and I had 21 on my mind. :lol:
Unfortunately, I suffer from that same thing of beingtreatedyoungerthanyouractualageitis - however, it's the bad side I receive; no half-fare tickets and people still ask me to show some ID whenever I play the Lottery. :roll:

OOH! So close.

But look on the bright side, when all your friends are looking 40, you'll still be looking 30. That's the way I see it anyway.

I got ID'd for a packet of Rizla, which I was buying for someone else, when I was wearing my university hoodie.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:19 pm

[quote="albino.black.sheep":07647]I got ID'd for a packet of Rizla, which I was buying for someone else, when I was wearing my university hoodie.[/quote:07647]

University hoodie?
What's that - some kind of new fashion trend that follows on from the school hoodie and the college hoodie or sumin? :lol:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:35 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:I got ID'd for a packet of Rizla, which I was buying for someone else, when I was wearing my university hoodie.

University hoodie?
What's that - some kind of new fashion trend that follows on from the school hoodie and the college hoodie or sumin? :lol:

Exactly! No, it is the university's team colours type thing. But if you have one, it means you go to the uni and that you are over 18.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:28 pm

You know what song they need to play on the radio more often Pearl Jam's Last Kiss.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
mr.nuggets

discussion about anything

Postby mr.nuggets » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:53 pm

an IM conversation about any topic that's talkable
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:52 am

So I went to watch South Park BLU and when I opened the DVD case, the DVD was gone! Gone I tell you Gone!

...and I dont know where it is
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 am

This thread seems to duplicate the concept of the "Random Thread" over in Hot Topics.

You read it! You can't unread it!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:50 am

Craig-and-Clyde wrote:So I went to watch South Park BLU and when I opened the DVD case, the DVD was gone! Gone I tell you Gone!

...and I dont know where it is

Uh oh...Maybe you put it in one of your other dvd boxes?
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:54 am

god, one of my pet peeves is when creationists invoke the second law of thermodynamics

and any time kyle the skeptic speaks
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:59 am

plk12345 wrote:god, one of my pet peeves is when creationists invoke the second law of thermodynamics

Aww, are you missing your boyfriend tonight?

Oh, and even though this may make me sound like an airhead...I don't know what the second law of thermodynamics is, I don't know how creationists would use it in a arguement, and I don't give a sh*t..LOL..But I do know this post is plk's attempt at flame bait..LOL.
You know, I was picking on KTS long before you ever thought of joining the board..Stay away from my man bitch. LOL...
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:18 am

This is the same thing as random thread.

M00ndragon69 wrote:
plk12345 wrote:god, one of my pet peeves is when creationists invoke the second law of thermodynamics

Aww, are you missing your boyfriend tonight?

Oh, and even though this may make me sound like an airhead...I don't know what the second law of thermodynamics is, I don't know how creationists would use it in a arguement, and I don't give a sh*t..LOL..But I do know this post is plk's attempt at flame bait..LOL.
You know, I was picking on KTS long before you ever thought of joining the board..Stay away from my man bitch. LOL...

Lol @ everything M00n just said

Return to “Hot Topics”