The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:22 am

yawn :roll:

vicious responses to my posts come instantaneously
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:23 am

Nice Dawn of the Dead sig.

I love horror movies..Who else does? If you love horror, what upcoming movies are you excited about seeing? :D I am excited about seeing 1408, because I love Stephen King, and it is cool Samuel L Jackson is going to be in that movie..And I am even more excited about seeing Rob Zombie's upcoming remake of Halloween..Too bad it doesn't come out til the end of August.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:27 am

plk12345 wrote:yawn :roll:

vicious responses to my posts come instantaneously

Aww, don't play innocent..As I said, no one that I know of started sh*t with you on that Calvin and Hobbes thread you made.People don't randomly attack you when you aren't insulting them or ranting about religous sh*t. You weren't doing that on the Calvin and Hobbes thread and that is why no one started sh*t with you.I said something here, because no one was talking about anything to do with religion or KTS, and you just randomly bring those things up. It doesn't take a genuis to see that you were trying to bait someone into a fight, so don't even try to pretend you weren't doing anything. Stop playing the victim, because it makes you look like a bigger assh*le.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:05 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Nice Dawn of the Dead sig.

Thanks. You're the first person who was able to identify what movie my sig was from.

I love horror movies..Who else does? If you love horror, what upcoming movies are you excited about seeing? I am excited about seeing 1408, because I love Stephen King, and it is cool Samuel L Jackson is going to be in that movie..And I am even more excited about seeing Rob Zombie's upcoming remake of Halloween..Too bad it doesn't come out til the end of August.

1408 looks alright. And it may be worth a watch if Stephen King wrote it. And as for the halloween remake, i'm not sure what to think about it. I'm generally not a fan of remakes. But then again, it is Rob Zombie who's remaking it. So hopefully it'll turn out good.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:30 am

Let's talk about f*cking.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:47 am

TRY WINNING THE WORLD CUP WITH A TWO FOOT SPIKE IN YOUR FOOT

TRY VITAMIN WATER

TRY IT!

eeh... my family is so completely and totaly strange... here is how the past two days have been so strange:

1) 6:15 AM Yesterday- I get woken up (after just going to bed at 5:30) to wait for the "Meals-On-Wheels" guy to deliver my grandmother's food, because no one will be home when he delivers it...AT 11:FUCKING30... so I get up, my grandmother leaves at 10:00 and I say the hell with it and go to bed... I'm woken up at 11:30, my grandmother is back, and the delivery guy didn't come yet. So my grandmothers bitching at me saying that the guy probably came and left thinking that no one was home. wasn't that a great start? can you guess the age of my grandmother? It is albino.black.sheep's times 4 - 8

2) Yesterday- I catch a racoon in the trap I set, but HELL NO I can't shoot it, I have to drive it 2 f*cking hours away from my house because my mother claims that any closer and it would come back, of course I just got my license and she wants to ride with me, talk to the coon the whole way there, and talk about the coon all the way back.

3) Today- I go to a 60'th birthday party for my uncle. He got a box of chocolate flavored condoms, a dildo, and some petroleum jelly. No, he's not gay, my family is into gags... So anyway I have to play with all the little kids and keep them out of the adult's way, but whydya know someone has the keg on the ground and before I knew anything was going on my 9 year old cousin gets drunk(It doesn't help that his mother has a bottle of Jack Daniels on the dashboard of her car) I go to tell her and found out that SHE gave it to him. I go back to the stream where the other little kids are playing and I see someone else I didn't know I was related to(an adult) doing nothing else but catching crayfish and aperantly eating them live... I find out that he is the legendary(in my family) Fast Eddy, a burnout hippy who's smoked way too much weed. And to top it off everyone at the party gathered 'round the TV and enjoyed Hostel... even the little kids, and three of them have already seen the second one.

I think that this is the longest post I have ever made.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:56 am

Wow plk really knows some random sh*t

"The second law of thermodynamics is an expression of the universal law of increasing entropy. In simple terms, it is an expression of the fact that over time, differences in temperature, pressure, and density tend to even out in a physical system that is isolated from the outside world. Entropy is a measure of how far along this evening-out process has progressed."-Wikipedia

Oh, and try agreeing with him and being nice or ignoring him for Christ's sake.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:03 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:Oh, and try agreeing with him and being nice or ignoring him for Christ's sake.

LOL

plk12345 wrote:and any time kyle the skeptic speaks

Please explain why anyone would want to be nice to this moron?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:13 am

Yeah, I think I speak for a large percent of the board when I say it will be a cold day in Hell before I say one nice thing to PLK. And, agreeing with him..Well, that is a laugh..

I could ignore him..But I had a sh*tty day.We have these stupid soccer tournaments in the town I work in..My resteraunt was swamped..I had to deal with prepping tons of food all day, and dealing with certain employee's laziness, and soccer brats and their stupid yuppie parents..It was almost enough to drive me insane..Then, I get home and see PLK flame baiting anyone who might give him a response.So I took my frustrations out on him..I guess KTS and I have that in common..PLK is our punching bag. f*ck it, he is the whole board's punching bag.

I don't see why he is crying about what I said though. I have been way meaner to certain individuals in the past..He got off easy.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:59 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Yeah, I think I speak for a large percent of the board when I say it will be a cold day in Hell before I say one nice thing to PLK. And, agreeing with him..Well, that is a laugh..

I could ignore him..But I had a sh*tty day.We have these stupid soccer tournaments in the town I work in..My resteraunt was swamped..I had to deal with prepping tons of food all day, and dealing with certain employee's laziness, and soccer brats and their stupid yuppie parents..It was almost enough to drive me insane..Then, I get home and see PLK flame baiting anyone who might give him a response.So I took my frustrations out on him..I guess KTS and I have that in common..PLK is our punching bag. f*ck it, he is the whole board's punching bag.

I don't see why he is crying about what I said though. I have been way meaner to certain individuals in the past..He got off easy.

M00ndragon69 wrote:Whereever PLK lives....

riight, I'm the one who throws random insults.. Uh huh, riiight

I can pull thousands of quotes where people are deliberately provocative when it is uncalled for, even when it isn't on a "random thread"

anyway, i thought this thread was about writing any given thing that popped into your mind. That is just what i was thinking at the time. I don't see how the f*cking evolution thing might have seemed like flame baiting

i've had a pretty sh*tty day too, a very sh*tty day. I really don't care about you, and i don't really hate you.

my god, i have to take a sh*t right now. Maybe that chinese food wasn't such a good idea
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:43 am

plk12345 wrote:i've had a pretty sh*tty day too, a very sh*tty day.

You f*cking emo
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:08 am

:twisted: [/evil laugh]
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:17 am

Random link for the right now: Ads vs Reality
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:05 pm

Happy birthday, albino.black.sheep. :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:46 pm

Jay C wrote:Happy birthday, albino.black.sheep. :D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thankee James!!
Email notifications do matter, people.

Return to “Hot Topics”