The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:35 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:RFAM: I realized that most of the people in town hate me. I was out shopping for new pants today, and I swear, all the people in the store was giving me really dirty looks and pointing for no reason.

Granted, I just showed them the back side of my Ozzy wristband when they pissed me off- it's got a cartoon Ozzy showing the finger...

Heheh.

Why show them a cartoon, when they could experience the real thing first hand?

The people around town don't have the balls to go to Ozzfest or see Ozzy Osbourne, and heck, it's on my wristband, so it's that much easier...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:RFAM: I realized that most of the people in town hate me. I was out shopping for new pants today, and I swear, all the people in the store was giving me really dirty looks and pointing for no reason.

Granted, I just showed them the back side of my Ozzy wristband when they pissed me off- it's got a cartoon Ozzy showing the finger...

Heheh.

When I was 13 and died my hair purple for the first time, people accused me of being a witch. Nothing is funnier than seeing people run from you in terror when you wiggle your fingers at them and let them think you've just cursed them.

Giving them a little Ozzy attitude might we good for them. Make them respect your authoritah.

The people around town don't have the balls to go to Ozzfest or see Ozzy Osbourne, and heck, it's on my wristband, so it's that much easier...

Email notifications do matter, people.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Edduyasha wrote:

Heheh.

When I was 13 and died my hair purple for the first time, people accused me of being a witch. Nothing is funnier than seeing people run from you in terror when you wiggle your fingers at them and let them think you've just cursed them.

Giving them a little Ozzy attitude might we good for them. Make them respect your authoritah.

Which brings up two funny Wal-Mart incidents...

A few months ago, there was a huge thunderstorm when I went there, and as soon as I crossed the threshold of the entrance, there was this ear-splitting crack of thunder, and all the people stared over. That made me laugh so hard after that...

Not too long after that, I remember running into a group of girls in the freezer aisle. I raised my fist, to show them it was probably not a good idea to get in my way, and lo behold, they ran off screaming at the top of their lungs like drunken banshees...

:cartmanlaugh:

Both are true stories, any of my friends could verify that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:49 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Which brings up two funny Wal-Mart incidents...

A few months ago, there was a huge thunderstorm when I went there, and as soon as I crossed the threshold of the entrance, there was this ear-splitting crack of thunder, and all the people stared over. That made me laugh so hard after that...

Not too long after that, I remember running into a group of girls in the freezer aisle. I raised my fist, to show them it was probably not a good idea to get in my way, and lo behold, they ran off screaming at the top of their lungs like drunken banshees...

It's happening already. Awesome. I'm so proud. :cartmancry:
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:53 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Which brings up two funny Wal-Mart incidents...

It's happening already. Awesome. I'm so proud. :cartmancry:

Wha...? People just don't like my guts around here, I reckon...

Especially after the loquat incidents and the hideout...

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Wha...? People just don't like my guts around here, I reckon...

Que?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Wha...? People just don't like my guts around here, I reckon...

Que?

Well...it started two Spring Breaks ago, right before our week off. There's this one tree in the school car-loop, the staff's tree, which bore fruit. I remember, my friends picked the fruit off the trees and ate them. They were loquats, a really good citrus-like fruit that looks like a cross between grapes and plum (they're small and yellow)... We had picked the tree clean of fruit, and I wanted more. It just so happens that there's this house down my street with two huge loquat trees. My boyfriend comes over to hang out during Spring Break, and I get the stupid idea of going to the house and stealing loquats to eat. We go down there, and we're chased down the street by this old lady and her huge dog...it was funny, though. Over at his house, there's another loquat tree or two down his street. He goes over there with his best friend with his go-kart, and he tries to steal some more for us to eat...they were chased off by a bunch of German Shepards... Anyways, each spring, it's a tradition between all of my friends to go on loquat raids. It's fun...

The hideout incident was when my brother told me about the clearing he found behind the backyard where the loquat trees were down my street. My friends and I (being the curious bunch of creeps we are) went down in there. We found some bags of pot down there. We don't do pot, but we had some great jokes about it and the so-called "pothead hideout". Since the discovery, I went and visited the little hideout, claiming it to myself and my friends. I remember, we actually saw the pothead once, he was fat and kinda ugly...but I digress. We fool around in the hideout for a few months, but the pothead's gone now. Oh, well... These days, the hideout is overgrown by brush now, but it's still fun to joke about it...

And to think of it, I got top score on state testing when I wrote an essay on the loquat incident...hahaha...

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03 am

swellman7, were you asking me if I had a cat? If so, then, no I don't. Although I really need one! f*cking rats! :x

What about LA_KING? :?:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:57 am

Damn it all! Now that Nommel's gone, I have no purpose! Aw well. He still has a YouTube account.

But really, the BBS doesn't seem right anymore. And where the ruddy hell are those veterens?! GET YOUR ASSES BACK OVER HERE!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:10 am

Random...I just got finished watching some cute little anime on Canadian-Chinese TV... It's called "The Fortune Dogs", and I think it's really adorable...

That's like the DVD cover...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 am

I've seen Chinese anime once, but I don't speak Catonese. I ought to watch it another time.

In other news, I've ran out of original things to say on this Random Thread. I'm just gonna leave for now. TO THE FIGHT THREAD!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I've seen Chinese anime once, but I don't speak Catonese. I ought to watch it another time.

In other news, I've ran out of original things to say on this Random Thread. I'm just gonna leave for now. TO THE FIGHT THREAD!!

I was a bit lost, as it's the first time I've ever saw it, but I'd have to admit it's pretty cute... I'll go watch the next episode and try to catch up next week...

It still keeps all the Japanese subtitles, so when I miss a sentence, oops...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 am

Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Huh, you must live in Florida then. Oh yeah, I was going to say about Jeni's last post, that it would have been funnier if that guy had worn one of those pink baby-tees that says "Princess" in glitter letters on the front.

Yep, in one of the tiny little swamp towns probably no bigger than South Park, haha...
O RLY? I live in a swamp town! But that's in Louisiana where we live twenty feet below sea level. Mein Gott, die wasser ist scheiße!

What really gets me is how disgustingly hot and humid the place is... I plan to move to the North once I'm done with college- to Maine/Alaska/Canada or something like that... The only reason why I live where I live is because of my dad's job. If it weren't for that, I'd still be living in New York City where I was born and raised until 1st grade...

Trust me, up north (at least Minnesota and Wisconsin) isn't as fun as you think it would be. Three months out of the year are super-humid and produce tons of mosquitoes, whilst the other nine are so cold and dry, your lungs freeze everytime you inhale. And out here in the Midwest... well, it's pretty much nothing but farms, save a few larger cities scattered here and there.

Although Alaska, Maine, and Canada have some gorgeous scenery. If I weren't so attached to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul to those of you who aren't from the area), I'd want to move to Colorado or New England for grad school.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:33 am

Blue Twilight wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Huh, you must live in Florida then. Oh yeah, I was going to say about Jeni's last post, that it would have been funnier if that guy had worn one of those pink baby-tees that says "Princess" in glitter letters on the front.

Yep, in one of the tiny little swamp towns probably no bigger than South Park, haha...
O RLY? I live in a swamp town! But that's in Louisiana where we live twenty feet below sea level. Mein Gott, die wasser ist scheiße!

What really gets me is how disgustingly hot and humid the place is... I plan to move to the North once I'm done with college- to Maine/Alaska/Canada or something like that... The only reason why I live where I live is because of my dad's job. If it weren't for that, I'd still be living in New York City where I was born and raised until 1st grade...

Trust me, up north (at least Minnesota and Wisconsin) isn't as fun as you think it would be. Three months out of the year are super-humid and produce tons of mosquitoes, whilst the other nine are so cold and dry, your lungs freeze everytime you inhale. And out here in the Midwest... well, it's pretty much nothing but farms, save a few larger cities scattered here and there.

Although Alaska, Maine, and Canada have some gorgeous scenery. If I weren't so attached to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul to those of you who aren't from the area), I'd want to move to Colorado or New England for grad school.

I was considering Vancouver, really... My mom loves the scenery and Asian community there, and I hear there are a decent number of animation studios there. I'm thinking about getting a dual-citizenship, but I also want to move back into New York City (in a little flat in SoHo)...I dunno...

I'm really weird: I get heatstroke really easily, but I can walk around for a while in a t-shirt and jeans in 40 degree weather without suffering anything weird or bad...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:44 am

Edduyasha wrote:I was considering Vancouver, really... My mom loves the scenery and Asian community there, and I hear there are a decent number of animation studios there. I'm thinking about getting a dual-citizenship, but I also want to move back into New York City (in a little flat in SoHo)...I dunno...

I'm really weird: I get heatstroke really easily, but I can walk around for a while in a t-shirt and jeans in 40 degree weather without suffering anything weird or bad...

:?

I agree. I've been to Vancouver; it's a lovely place to live. You planning to go into animation, I take it?

I'm weird like that, too. Actually, I'm one of the few people who can walk around in 90-degree heat wearing a long-sleeved shirt and jeans (I did that yesterday, actually) and I've actually walked around in below-freezing weather in a t-shirt and shorts (due to the fact that my dormitory and the workout room were in completely different buildings) and not minded anything but the weird stares some people gave me. XD
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Return to “Hot Topics”