The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:04 pm

I shall celebrate Jay's 4k with Moar Cowbell

Edit: Faincy shchmaincy Vista-running computor, and it can't even handle a simple f*cking .gif.

OH YEAH! Double Edit: I got Orgazmo from Fry's yesterday for $6.00, and the tag said $14. I can't wait to get to it.
Last edited by BRMBug on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:05 pm

BRMBug wrote:I shall celebrate Jay's 4k with Moar Cowbell

Dude, that guy looks like the Geico caveman...

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 am

BRMBug wrote:I shall celebrate Jay's 4k with Moar Cowbell

I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!
Kikkerking

Postby Kikkerking » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 am

Today by babysitting my neighbours' kids for about an hour, I made tree-fiddy. o_0
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 pm

Here's a little joke for you all...

So, I was in a hurry yesterday to get to work, and I rear-ended a guy. Yeah, So you know there I am, trying to get my coffee cup into the cup holder, not watching up ahead, and BOOM! And I'm sitting there with my crotch soaked with hot coffee (which is not a good feeling, let me tell you) Then the door of the the other car opens, and a dwarf steps out, and I'm like "oh, sh*t. He walks back to the back of his car, inspects his bumper, then walks back to my car and says to me, "I'm not happy." Then I say, "Well which one are you?"

*rimshot*
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:28 pm

^ Good one Bug, I LOLed at that one. :lol:

-

Anyway........tomorrow is exam results day and since Monday, I've been bricking it in what I'm gunna get......hell, I'm more worried in what I'm supposed to do next more than the results themselves. :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:16 pm

BRMBug wrote:OH YEAH! Double Edit: I got Orgazmo from Fry's yesterday for $6.00, and the tag said $14. I can't wait to get to it.

You will not be disapointed. I got mine from Best Buy. You absolutely have to listen to it with the commentary. Total greatness.

BTW: Was that really a joke or did you really rear end a midget? Either way it's still funny, but I couldn't tell the difference.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:49 pm

It was a joke that Gordon Keith told this morning during the O-Deck. I just thought I'd pass it on.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:54 pm

At 7:08 a.m. (pacific) this morning, I got stung by a scorpion, and as I'm writing this, I am getting a nose bleed! I hope it's not related. :shock:

Also, does any one know if a brown, 11/2 inch, scorpion is dangerous? I don't want to die. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:10 pm

BRMBug wrote:Here's a little joke for you all...

So, I was in a hurry yesterday to get to work, and I rear-ended a guy. Yeah, So you know there I am, trying to get my coffee cup into the cup holder, not watching up ahead, and BOOM! And I'm sitting there with my crotch soaked with hot coffee (which is not a good feeling, let me tell you) Then the door of the the other car opens, and a dwarf steps out, and I'm like "oh, sh*t. He walks back to the back of his car, inspects his bumper, then walks back to my car and says to me, "I'm not happy." Then I say, "Well which one are you?"

*rimshot*

Y'know the weird thing is...something happened like that to my dad.

One evening, as he was coming home from work, some guy slammed into the back of his car. It was a mess, but the weird thing is, it was some Arab dude. Even weirder, it was the same exact night of the USA's first night invading Afghanistan.

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:25 pm

I know a real "midget", and he is anormal person. He has lots of friends. So I when I see him, Iv'e noticed that I don't even realize I'm seeing or talking to a "Little person".
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:I know a real "midget", and he is anormal person. He has lots of friends. So I when I see him, Iv'e noticed that I don't even realize I'm seeing or talking to a "Little person".

That's intresting...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:45 pm

Hippies won..........

No more "Super Center" Wal*Marts for Stockton. :(

Hippies benned them, now were stuck wit 1 "Super Center".
This city is to big for only 1, we need aleast 3 large ass ones. Now all the targets and K-Marts will be packed! :x
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:48 am

gtaca2005 wrote:I know a real "midget", and he is anormal person.

So all other midgets aren't "normal" people? =P
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:37 am

yes. i was just wondering if anyone thinks the movie RENT is as annoying as i do. When i first saw it, i was like "Oh, that's so nice, they're living in the moment, that's so nice that they're all open with each other, yeah, they're nice friends, that's so nice." But as the days went on the movie started seeping deeper and deeper into my skull - deeper with the Fun, Flirty! songs, repeating and repeating - deeper with an hatred for the entire atmosphere of this movie.
This movie practically shoves alternative lifestyles down your throat. DOWN DEEP INTO YOUR THROAT. They try and put as many mix-n-match couples in there as possible - including one with a man dressed as a woman who is f*cking a man - All to say in an annoying shoved-down-your-throat way, "Hey, we don't care, we don't care about gender or sex of a person, we just care about the person's soul, and the love!!! I don't give a sh*t if i'm f*cking a woman with a penis, it's just their SOUL that counts. their SOUL. I'm FREE WITH MY RELATIONSHIPS!!! IM SO FREE THAT MY RELATIONSHIPS THAT I CAN LOVE ANY PERSON, YEAH, JUST BE YOUR SELF!! YEAH, YAY, YeAH, WE'RE JUST SO FREE, YAh, YAY, YAh, YAY, ALRIGHT, LETS DO IT!! OKAY!!! YAY!!!"
And they just put this out there repeatedl, repeatedly, forcefully, repeatedly, that these people are just Free!! yay!! with their genitals and who they love and yay!! We live in bohemia!! yay!!! We are so liberal!! Yay!! we're free!! yay!! yay!! ya!!!
All centered around AIDS - THere's a nice backdrop to give everyone the melodrama that these grey's anatomy-addicted fanatics can grab onto. Aids. aids. The song from Team America sums it up perfectly.
now i'm not a conservative by any means, none of this stuff is offensive or new or 'crazy,' it's just SO GODDAMN IRRITATING WHEN THEY SING ABOUT IT AND SING ABOUT IT AND SING ABOUT IT 'LA VI BOHEM!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LIVE FOR THE NOW BUT WE"RE ALL DYING SO YAY!!!! DRAMA!!! DDRRRRRAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
When i watched it the second time to have a nice hate-fest after i already began the hate-fest in my mind, When that man-woman thing THING died, that was brilliant. brilliant. CUE FUNERAL SCENE WHERE EVEN MORE DRAMA IS PRESENT AND SING YAY SONG YAY WE HAVE SUNG THIS SONG 3204 TIMES ALREADY BUT WE MUST SHOVE IT INTO THE HUMANS' SKULLS EVEN MORE TO SHOW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY@@!!!

The most annoying part was when they took the time in that la vi bohem song to put up there fists, in unison, like some f*cking street protest group with signs that protests every goddamn thng in the world, and shouted "FIGHT AIDS!!!" that was the annoying cherry on the whole melodramatic annoying sundae. THE MELODRAMATIC ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE SUNDAE BEING SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT UNTIL I PUKE IT UP, BUT THEY JUST KEEP FEEDING IT IN, FEEDING IT IN!!!!

And then, you have these people who go around, "OMG, if you don't cry during RENT you don't have a soul. omg. omg. omg." Whoever cries during rent should perhaps be decimated.

Return to “Hot Topics”