The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:22 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I'm trying to decide what to do with that cake I made with the rancid icing. If it wasn't on a plate, I'd make a cake-fling, and see how far I could pitch it.

Somehow, when I read that, I keep thinking of the band Rancid...

:cartmanlaugh:

Why? Just because Bug typed the word 'rancid'? Because I didn't think of the band when he wrote it, or indeed have the need to mention the band when he wrote it.
Email notifications do matter, people.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:56 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I'm trying to decide what to do with that cake I made with the rancid icing. If it wasn't on a plate, I'd make a cake-fling, and see how far I could pitch it.

Somehow, when I read that, I keep thinking of the band Rancid...

:cartmanlaugh:

Why? Just because Bug typed the word 'rancid'? Because I didn't think of the band when he wrote it, or indeed have the need to mention the band when he wrote it.

Just randomness, thats what this thread is for. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:33 am

Well, it's not like it was funny, either.
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:52 am

Lighten up.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:38 am

If anyone cares to know, I finally moved into my dorm today. In addition, classes start tomarrow for me as well. I miss my summer vacation. :(

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
Loverch123

Postby Loverch123 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 am

Well since this is a random thread, I shall go and just say something random..

ASS MUNCHIES!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 am

There we gooo.

I wrote that there with the tip of my weiner... No, no, not my weiner, it was... oh what do you call it? Um... a knife! Yeah, that's it, a knife.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:16 am

I start school in an hour! Woot!

:shock:

Meh...I should go pack my stuff up or something, but whatever...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:54 pm

It feels somewhat depressing to be back within the school lounge today, I wish summer (or winter) was here again. Oh well, at least I get to use my laptop frequently again.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
Loverch123

Postby Loverch123 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:00 pm

Wow. You guys started school already. I start mine in like 9 days :cry:
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:06 pm

WOW, I didn't realise you guys went to school so early. The kids here don't go back til the beginning of September and university classes don't start for another month.

I miss school. :(
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:05 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:...university classes don't start for another month.

At which for the first time ever, I actually don't want more days off - I'm SO looking forward to it. :D

albino.black.sheep wrote:...I miss school. :(

Same here, but then again...that's an under-statement. Secondary school, I'm more than glad that those 5 years of hell are gone for good......but Primary School, now that's a different story. :(

I finally passed my old Primary School just the other week and it's the first time in about 7 years that I've even come close to the side gates and I was amazed at how much it had remained the same since I ended Year 6. Just getting a quick one minute glimpse brought back so many great memories of the place. I just wish I could (when they start the new term) go back there and help out for like a week or so as a Visitor - I SO much wanna have a look INSIDE the school. But alas...for now at least......all those memories are limited to my mind. :(
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Meh...school was great! The teachers kick ass, and the only thing that managed to piss me off were the dumbass 7th graders. Not bad for the first day.

Those little pricks have NO respect for personal space...if one of them gets in my way on the bus or the lunch line again, I'll pop their little wussy heads off Ozzy Osbourne style and drink their f*cking blood...

:cartmansopissedrightnow:

Otherwise, I'm giddy about my art classes as usual, and the Physics and Economic teachers are so funny...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:55 pm

Seventh graders, you say? Ah, yes. I remember when I was in 7th grade: I wen psycho for the 50th time, I joined SPS, I was PMing Nommel during the I-LEAP test, and I did battle with ping-pong!

But now I'm in 9th grade and must suffer from the upperclassmen's wrath because we're vertically impaired.

In somewhat related news, today's open house and as a member of the Evil Council, I think I have to go.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 pm

EPAF wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:...university classes don't start for another month.

At which for the first time ever, I actually don't want more days off - I'm SO looking forward to it. :D

albino.black.sheep wrote:...I miss school. :(

Same here, but then again...that's an under-statement. Secondary school, I'm more than glad that those 5 years of hell are gone for good......but Primary School, now that's a different story. :(

I finally passed my old Primary School just the other week and it's the first time in about 7 years that I've even come close to the side gates and I was amazed at how much it had remained the same since I ended Year 6. Just getting a quick one minute glimpse brought back so many great memories of the place. I just wish I could (when they start the new term) go back there and help out for like a week or so as a Visitor - I SO much wanna have a look INSIDE the school. But alas...for now at least......all those memories are limited to my mind. :(

No, I meant any school. As of last month, I am a graduate. I have no more high school, no more college, no more uni and it's put me into such a depression.

Return to “Hot Topics”