The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:59 pm

OMFG, MADNESS COMBAT 7!

Its the next installment in one of my favorite flash series! I'd post it, but the only site I've seen it on has sh*tty quality, so I'll wait for a better version.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:44 pm

phatcartman655 wrote:Wow. Staying single till your 45?

Thats all jokes like april fools.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:07 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:I'm studying abroad. I'm going to Barcelona in a year to fulfill my Spanish major.

If I can raise enough money for it, I'll also be going to Sydney next summer (right before I go to Spain) for biology because if I do I'll be able to attend World Youth Day.

I'm excited for next year!

Aww...you lucky! My family barely had enough to scrape up for the three-day cruise to the Bahamas for my birthday this year... We're the poorest on my mom's side of the family, and I'm not sure about my dad's, but we just don't have that much money...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Random: Exactly half of my body is badly sunburned.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:04 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Random: Exactly half of my body is badly sunburned.

LOL I know what that's like! I don't even tan, I just go bright pink and burn.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:27 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Random: Exactly half of my body is badly sunburned.

LOL I know what that's like! I don't even tan, I just go bright pink and burn.

My boyfriend owes me big time for this...but I'm feeling lazy right now...so if you want to find out why the heck I'm in such a pissy mood right now, go see the "Things that piss you off" thread...

I tan easily, but my whole body's really sensitive to sunlight. The sun hurts my eyes, my skin, gives me headaches...the list of maladies go on and on...

No, I'm not a vampire, contrary to common belief (or at least the town-wide rumors). I hate the taste of blood anyways...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:42 pm

RFAM: If I was ever to change my my username, it would be "Captain Emo Stomper", however, I really like my current one, and probably won't change it.

Damn! Ever sence Edd pointed out that I post directly after her alot, I've been trying to avoid it, but she was the last person to post in all the threads that I could post this! its frustrating!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:54 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:RFAM: If I was ever to change my my username, it would be "Captain Emo Stomper", however, I really like my current one, and probably won't change it.

Damn! Ever sence Edd pointed out that I post directly after her alot, I've been trying to avoid it, but she was the last person to post in all the threads that I could post this! its frustrating!

^ Ha, you did it again! That's funny.

:cartmanlaugh:

RFAM: It's practically impossible for me to stay pissed off at my boyfriend for more than a few hours...he's that cute.

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 pm

My favorite note on a clarinet is a high F#. I don't know why.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:02 am

Edduyasha wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:RFAM: If I was ever to change my my username, it would be "Captain Emo Stomper", however, I really like my current one, and probably won't change it.

RFAM: It's practically impossible for me to stay pissed off at my boyfriend for more than a few hours...he's that cute.

:oops:

I'm not like that, I can stay pissed of at some one for years if need be, no matter who they are! I'm that spiteful!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 am

I have returned once again from our third football game of the season! Other than the fact that it was incredibly hot, our rival school flipped us off during our performance, then they also made rude remarks about a colorguard member dropping her flag, the referees were just throwing random flags like crazy, a percussionist kept throwing twigs at the girl sitting in front of me, and how I messed up on the first part of the song, we did okay.

We still lost though. And their band plays like sh*t. I mean, their drumline pwnd ours, but the rest of the band was.... bleh.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:41 am

[quote="CruciFACTION":00941][quote="Edduyasha":00941][quote="CruciFACTION":00941]RFAM: If I was ever to change my my username, it would be "Captain Emo Stomper", however, I really like my current one, and probably won't change it.

[size=9:00941]Damn! Ever sence Edd pointed out that I post directly after her alot, I've been trying to avoid it, but she was the last person to post in all the threads that I could post this! its frustrating![/size:00941][/quote:00941]

RFAM: It's practically [i:00941]impossible[/i:00941] for me to stay pissed off at my boyfriend for more than a few hours...he's that cute.

:oops:[/quote:00941]

I'm not like that, I can stay pissed of at some one for years if need be, no matter who they are! I'm that spiteful![/quote:00941]

That goes for most [i:00941]other[/i:00941] people when I get perpetually angry with them... If I ever come across that b*tch that made my 6th-8th grade years Hell, I'll shove her into a meat grinder.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I have returned once again from our third football game of the season! Other than the fact that it was incredibly hot, our rival school flipped us off during our performance, then they also made rude remarks about a colorguard member dropping her flag, the referees were just throwing random flags like crazy, a percussionist kept throwing twigs at the girl sitting in front of me, and how I messed up on the first part of the song, we did okay.

We still lost though. And their band plays like sh*t. I mean, their drumline pwnd ours, but the rest of the band was.... bleh.

Don't feel bad...our school doesn't even have a football team, even though all of us students and a bunch of the teachers want one. It's all the vice-principal's fault, because he's such a fata*ssed, fascist, sport-hating bastard.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:14 am

My family barely had enough to scrape up for the three-day cruise to the Bahamas for my birthday this year...

My family have the money to go pretty much anywhere, but they're so religiously, impirialisticly patriotic they refuse to leave the North-East Essex region of ngland (nearish london basically).
Don't know if they've just got a phobia of poor people (who don't live within thirty miles of us) or hate the sun (which doesnt shine it's light within thirty miles of us) but the farthest I've ever been was Wales.
Not that this hasn't made me want to dump this country in the dustbin of the world and jet off to anywhere else that'll take me, if that were even possible with the immigration, tax, corruption, hypocracy and other assorted bad things going on everywhere.
OK so i'm more fussed than that let on; i'd never go to most parts of the USA, any part of Eastern or Southern Europe, or any of Africa, South america or Asia. But seriously you guys, I'm still gonna screw this cuntry and go make my home some other place
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:22 am

SuperMaids wrote:
My family barely had enough to scrape up for the three-day cruise to the Bahamas for my birthday this year...

My family have the money to go pretty much anywhere, but they're so religiously, impirialisticly patriotic they refuse to leave the North-East Essex region of ngland (nearish london basically).
Don't know if they've just got a phobia of poor people (who don't live within thirty miles of us) or hate the sun (which doesnt shine it's light within thirty miles of us) but the farthest I've ever been was Wales.
Not that this hasn't made me want to dump this country in the dustbin of the world and jet off to anywhere else that'll take me, if that were even possible with the immigration, tax, corruption, hypocracy and other assorted bad things going on everywhere.
OK so i'm more fussed than that let on; i'd never go to most parts of the USA, any part of Eastern or Southern Europe, or any of Africa, South america or Asia. But seriously you guys, I'm still gonna screw this cuntry and go make my home some other place

That's kinda strange...personally, I want to move up North to a snowy state with good ski mountains...maybe like Vermont or New York... I'm just sick of the hot and humid weather I live in for about 365 days a year... Out where I live, there doesn't seem to be such a season called winter. We just have maybe two 'cold' days out of the year in January.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”