The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

stupidrandy
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:04 am

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby stupidrandy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 am

I really need to get a life. Oh my god! Why is life so meaningless? I really miss not having the internet and cable. What I really miss is having a job, girlfriend, and a truck. Life seemed more awsome when I had all these things, but now that everythings changed I don't know how to put it back the way it was. :cry:
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 pm

Argh. I have a Physics test to look forward to after the Thanksgiving holiday, just because I fell sick yesterday and I'm home sick today with the flu. Physics is f*cking hard, too.

:x

:stanpuke:

Besides that, I don't have that much to do, except read and journal a bit for English class.

Why is my Internet running so slow today? It's taking ages to load the pages here on the BBS...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Probably because since it's the holidays a lot of people will be going online.

The only school-related thing I can do at the moment is play my clarinet. These Christmas songs are too damn hard! Though the only one that I actually like is the Ukranian Bell Carol, but that's because we're doing the ding-dong part at the beginning.

Wait, did I just say "ding-dong"?
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:20 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Probably because since it's the holidays a lot of people will be going online.

The only school-related thing I can do at the moment is play my clarinet. These Christmas songs are too damn hard! Though the only one that I actually like is the Ukranian Bell Carol, but that's because we're doing the ding-dong part at the beginning.

Wait, did I just say "ding-dong"?


Oh...go figure. It's annoying me, though...I'm too tired to do anything else but work/lurk online (honestly, I can type for hours on end even if I'm tired and sore everywhere else).

We're playing Christmas songs in Orchestra class too. They're watching A Charlie Brown Christmas in class today, so I'm not missing anything... I'm just tired of playing Sleigh Ride each and every year on end...

No one wants to hear me talk right now...I have such a bad sore throat right now, and I can only talk in Death Metal growl right now...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:33 pm

How about a story about the time I went to showcase?

*ahem* So, two weeks ago on the third, we woke up at four in the morning and went to school at five to wait for the buses to pick us up for Lafeyette. Many hours later, after our performance and lunch, we went back to sit down at the stadium. Haha. I was sitting between Christ (mah favorite tromboner's dsplay name) and F*cking Catman (my second victim). Well, F*cking Catman was complaing about how he wished he had money because he was thirsty, Christ somehow snuck ten dollars in his pocket. So the three of us went on our merry way to the concession stands. Christ bought this unusually expensive ice cream cone that the two of us shared (F*CK YEAH!). Well, out of shear amusement, we were pointing out all the gay people who were waiting in line. f*cking Catman told us to skidaddle because he wanted to follow this guy and look for some more gay people (he's bi, by the way). Then he told us that his gaydar was tingling (watch Yugioh Abridged). So me and Christ left and went back upstairs to our idiot friends.

It may have been a pointless story, but now you know why I can't quit band: free ice cream.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:59 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:How about a story about the time I went to showcase?

*ahem* So, two weeks ago on the third, we woke up at four in the morning and went to school at five to wait for the buses to pick us up for Lafeyette. Many hours later, after our performance and lunch, we went back to sit down at the stadium. Haha. I was sitting between Christ (mah favorite tromboner's dsplay name) and F*cking Catman (my second victim). Well, F*cking Catman was complaing about how he wished he had money because he was thirsty, Christ somehow snuck ten dollars in his pocket. So the three of us went on our merry way to the concession stands. Christ bought this unusually expensive ice cream cone that the two of us shared (F*CK YEAH!). Well, out of shear amusement, we were pointing out all the gay people who were waiting in line. f*cking Catman told us to skidaddle because he wanted to follow this guy and look for some more gay people (he's bi, by the way). Then he told us that his gaydar was tingling (watch Yugioh Abridged). So me and Christ left and went back upstairs to our idiot friends.

It may have been a pointless story, but now you know why I can't quit band: free ice cream.


...M'kay...?

I'm sure you have plenty of intresting stories to tell just from Band Class.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:01 pm

Well, everyone assumes that band camp is just like the movie. Weeeeeell, it's not. But I HAVE heard that one of the flute players violated her instrument. Erm.... yeeeeeeaaaaah.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:06 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Well, everyone assumes that band camp is just like the movie. Weeeeeell, it's not. But I HAVE heard that one of the flute players violated her instrument. Erm.... yeeeeeeaaaaah.


:shock:

...And I thought my school and the kids who go there were crazy...

I wonder if the school whore has done anything lately worth mentioning. I heard last year that she f*cked a bunch of guys in the back of the local Barnes and Noble bookstore...

><

Oh, I remember a couple of middle schoolers were expelled for f*cking each other in the girls' restroom a few weeks ago. If I ever get a chance to see them one day, I'll kick the guy in the balls and slash the girl in the face for violating one of the toilets...

My brother had them in his classes, so maybe I'll just ask him what they looked like.

Kids these days...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Nah. You got it WAY worse than us. All we have are gay goths and flute-fuckers.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:24 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Nah. You got it WAY worse than us. All we have are gay goths and flute-f*ckers.


Really...

We don't have Goths at my school...the 'Goths' at my school are posers. The ones at the other schools are 99% poser and the rest are actually borderline emo/scene.

><

Some kids consider me 'Goth' for my heavy eyeliner and dark drawings/paintings/etc. and metal music. I'm not 'Goth'/Punk/Emo, contrary to popular belief- I actually don't fit in any of those groups. I might be 'crossover', but I just call my special outcast group that me and my friends are part of as the 'awesome peoples' group.

Cliques are silly, anyhow. I just live my life out; I don't need labels to define my personality.

My school's kinda tame compared to all the other schools in the area because we're the College Prep 'nerd' school (nerd, my a*s...we've got some pretty stupid clique drama here all the same). The other schools are infamous for all the fights and bomb threats they get every week, but that's kinda normal because my area's pretty ghetto.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:33 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:Nah. You got it WAY worse than us. All we have are gay goths and flute-f*ckers.


Really...

We don't have Goths at my school...the 'Goths' at my school are posers. The ones at the other schools are 99% poser and the rest are actually borderline emo/scene.

><

Some kids consider me 'Goth' for my heavy eyeliner and dark drawings/paintings/etc. and metal music. I'm not 'Goth'/Punk/Emo, contrary to popular belief- I actually don't fit in any of those groups. I might be 'crossover', but I just call my special outcast group that me and my friends are part of as the 'awesome peoples' group.

Cliques are silly, anyhow. I just live my life out; I don't need labels to define my personality.

My school's kinda tame compared to all the other schools in the area because we're the College Prep 'nerd' school (nerd, my a*s...we've got some pretty stupid clique drama here all the same). The other schools are infamous for all the fights and bomb threats they get every week, but that's kinda normal because my area's pretty ghetto.

I know what you mean. My high school was the special college prep type too, but we still had INSANELY stupid going-ons. Nothing anyone got arrested for, the most common thing was playing loud music and dancing next to people who were trying to study in peace and quiet.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

Ah, derka derka derka. My Asian friend says most of the band nerds are emo anyway. I just think they have long hair. Pretty much all the guys in band have long hair. Long, sexy hair.....

ANYWAY! Posers piss me off quite a lot. Since I tend to hang around f*cking Catman a lot, one of them decided to hang around with him when I wasn't around. Keep in mind that this bastard is the closest I'll ever get to a goddamn boyfriend. At the game before showcase, he forgot his instrument and was hanging with us woodwinds. Since we mostly dance around during all-brass songs, he was headbanging. Well, that bitch was sitting behind him and my blond friend was sitting next to her. My blond friends left to go to the bathroom, so I took her spot for a while. I told Poser Bitch that I wanted to switch spots with her but she insisted that she wanted to talk to f*cking Catman. JIFSOIOJGIOHJFOSG

Her MySpace sucks too. Claiming she's depressed and drinks blood every morning. Ugh. And she can't play worth of crap. She buys the cheapest reeds you can find causing massive squeakings.

And then Christ's trombone fell through the stands. The bastards (the school we went against) is too busy paying the referees when they should be paying for proper visitor stands.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:Nah. You got it WAY worse than us. All we have are gay goths and flute-f*ckers.


Really...

We don't have Goths at my school...the 'Goths' at my school are posers. The ones at the other schools are 99% poser and the rest are actually borderline emo/scene.

><

Some kids consider me 'Goth' for my heavy eyeliner and dark drawings/paintings/etc. and metal music. I'm not 'Goth'/Punk/Emo, contrary to popular belief- I actually don't fit in any of those groups. I might be 'crossover', but I just call my special outcast group that me and my friends are part of as the 'awesome peoples' group.

Cliques are silly, anyhow. I just live my life out; I don't need labels to define my personality.

My school's kinda tame compared to all the other schools in the area because we're the College Prep 'nerd' school (nerd, my a*s...we've got some pretty stupid clique drama here all the same). The other schools are infamous for all the fights and bomb threats they get every week, but that's kinda normal because my area's pretty ghetto.

I know what you mean. My high school was the special college prep type too, but we still had INSANELY stupid going-ons. Nothing anyone got arrested for, the most common thing was playing loud music and dancing next to people who were trying to study in peace and quiet.


Ah... High school's not as cracked up to be in terms of social life...but I am looking forward to be the top of the school hierachy next year. Middle schoolers practically worship seniors and I'll be able to push just about anyone around without getting in too much trouble. Hell, some of the midget 7th graders this year are scared of me already...

I guess all high schools have their share of stupid s*it.

Is this the normal time you guys get online during the weekdays? No wonder I miss all the fun when I get back home from school...but laying around sick and feverish in bed is no fun, either.

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:45 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Really...

We don't have Goths at my school...the 'Goths' at my school are posers. The ones at the other schools are 99% poser and the rest are actually borderline emo/scene.

><

Some kids consider me 'Goth' for my heavy eyeliner and dark drawings/paintings/etc. and metal music. I'm not 'Goth'/Punk/Emo, contrary to popular belief- I actually don't fit in any of those groups. I might be 'crossover', but I just call my special outcast group that me and my friends are part of as the 'awesome peoples' group.

Cliques are silly, anyhow. I just live my life out; I don't need labels to define my personality.

My school's kinda tame compared to all the other schools in the area because we're the College Prep 'nerd' school (nerd, my a*s...we've got some pretty stupid clique drama here all the same). The other schools are infamous for all the fights and bomb threats they get every week, but that's kinda normal because my area's pretty ghetto.

I know what you mean. My high school was the special college prep type too, but we still had INSANELY stupid going-ons. Nothing anyone got arrested for, the most common thing was playing loud music and dancing next to people who were trying to study in peace and quiet.


Ah... High school's not as cracked up to be in terms of social life...but I am looking forward to be the top of the school hierachy next year. Middle schoolers practically worship seniors and I'll be able to push just about anyone around without getting in too much trouble. Hell, some of the midget 7th graders this year are scared of me already...

I guess all high schools have their share of stupid s*it.

Is this the normal time you guys get online during the weekdays? No wonder I miss all the fun when I get back home from school...but laying around sick and feverish in bed is no fun, either.

><

I don't really have a normal time, I just go on and post a bit whenever I'm bored with nothing to do, and if other people are on we'll have a bit of a conversation.

Being a senior was hell the first semester with having to do all the stuff for college applications. (Especially with the type of parents who hover over your head for every project and spend hours critiquing everything you write.) But as soon as that's done, you can just relax for the rest of the year. Your only obligation will be passing your classes and graduating, it's very nice.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm

School lets out at two, so I might be around then. but as of now, I've been on here since nine. I basically have no life.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests