The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: Randome thread - Merry Christmas... EVE.

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:44 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Yea I got stuff today...and will get more stuff tommorrow. Nothing I got was really surprising to me, as usual, but at least I got photoshop that I can mess around with on the break and see what I can do...Oh yea and there will be more dA thingys...including an ordament I made a few weeks ago.

Nice...Photoshop is always good. I know what I got for presents...two boxes of Pocky (Coconut and Pineapple flavor) to share with my boyfriend, and another gift I didn't bother to open yet from one of my mom's co-workers...

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:34 am

All I got so far was this digital camera that eats batteries.

Photo whoring, here I come!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:10 am

It's Christmas down under! Yah, I know what you're thinking, you dirty people.

I gots a Nintendo DS, Nintendogs, a pretty bracelet from my boyfriend with "Love you always" engraved in it, a new bedspread, european pillows, pj's, underwear, bras, Little Britain DVD, Grease DVD, jewellery, bath stuff and chocolates. :D
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:21 am

And all I got was a digital camera that eats batteries!

I really shouldn't be complaining. It's the first present I got anyway. There's possibly more to come tomorrow.

Meh. I'm getting old anyway. Christmas over here isn't the same as it use to be.
marvel_freak_42

Re: Randome thread - Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:47 pm

Merry f*cking Christmas! Just wanted to say that.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Merry Christmas, BBS!!! How is yours going???

So we're all talking about our presents?

I got books... lots of books, because that's the one thing you can *never* go wrong with.

I also got Hairspray, three ornaments and two shirts from my mum and sister's trip to NYC, and a collection of dark chocolate from around the world (which I will have to keep under close surveillance because my mum and sister have a waaaay bigger sweet tooth than I do.) XD

My favourite gift was either the chocolate collection or the authentic Harry Potter boxed set from England.

As a poor university student, my gifts to everyone were kind of lame compared to the awesome stuff I received from them, but I'm sure I'll be able to compensate for that next year.

Actually, our tree is different from most people's... all our ornaments on there are from the places we've travelled to. We have ornaments from all over the U.S. and Canada, plus ones from the Caribbean, the U.K., Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Venezuela, Belgium, Greece, Switzerland... and hopefully next year we'll add more South American countries (I don't know which ones, but that's where my dad is headed) and Australia (where I'll be living) to that list. I can't wait!
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:14 pm

I got some clothes (including a nice pink robe I'm wearing right now), an MP3 player, 20 bucks, and "Hairspray" on DVD.

I love the pair of vinyl-look black boots I got, though it's tough to keep them standing up straight and not flopping.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Happy christmas BBS!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:13 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone. Let's see here...that one gift I mentioned earlier came out to be a really pink, really girly notebook/stationery set (haha, you'll never see me using that, ever)... The Pocky...I'm holding off on eating that until my boyfriend comes over so we can share...and my mom got some amazing chocolate and peanut brittle, which I plan on eating. The iPod nano I got was awesome (but wasn't that for my birthday 5 days ago...no, that was the cruise)...anyways, it all blends in to be one kick-a*s, money-eating holiday season for me.

^ ^;

I also got a crapload of stuff from school and my boyfriend that I think I talked about earlier...

As for Christmas day itself...mine's been going fine so far. Thing is...I woke up just about an hour ago (at sunset). I really must be nocturnal!

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:02 am

^hehe my mom wouldn't allow me to wake up that late...

I got CANDY, lot of candy. Two candy canes full of candy. A bar of chocholate, marshmellow stuff, and candy. Lemonheads are the best candy. I wonder if candies (bbs user) would like it that I'm eating candies (candies).

You know what is also good? Beef, that's what's for dinner tonight. Angus beef is like regular beef but they just say it tastes better, though I don't think AngusMcBeef would taste too good.

With a side dish of Cheesy Poofs ...because they are Chessy...Poofs. I love Chessy Poofs you love Chessy Poofs If you don't love ChessyPoofs then you are lame.

To bsers with food items in thier name (or made fun of) no offence. And welcome back TPAS.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:01 am

Merry Christmas BBS!! I got a lot of Christmas
gifts such as: a new pair of pj's, Christmas time in south park, south park desk calendar,
new clothes and some souvenirs for Christmas.I also had Chinese food it was so good. :D

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:39 am

Ugh, Christmas for ol' Poofs sucked. My camera has no more batteries and I don't know how to add any music to my mp3. I almost had a heart attack because my computer was running slower than usual after I uninstalled Yahoo Music Jukebox.

My insanely rich and overachieving cousins either ignored me or weren't even there. The kids were annoying like hell as usual and the adults were very loud. My grandparents gave me SOCKS! Yes, socks and a pink shirt! One of my aunts gave me Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenager's Soul. My other aunt gave my this huge, plain black jacket with two zippers.

Christmas party two nights ago also sucked because a bunch of seniors got drunk and stole lawn ornaments. Then I had a panic attack because I heard from my friends' oldest sister that they never came home after they dropped me off. Turns out they were hanging with Christ and his sister Jelly.

Then my mom and step-dad continued arguing tonight to finish it all off.

Now, fuuck Christmas! I'm converting to Buddhism! :x
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:02 am

Or Athiesm, but you don't really belive in any God. I was tring to finish the chapter of the fic before x-mas was over, but because it isn't, the x-mas pardys will be late...oh well.

Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:25 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Ugh, Christmas for ol' Poofs sucked. My camera has no more batteries and I don't know how to add any music to my mp3. I almost had a heart attack because my computer was running slower than usual after I uninstalled Yahoo Music Jukebox.

My insanely rich and overachieving cousins either ignored me or weren't even there. The kids were annoying like hell as usual and the adults were very loud. My grandparents gave me SOCKS! Yes, socks and a pink shirt! One of my aunts gave me Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenager's Soul. My other aunt gave my this huge, plain black jacket with two zippers.

Christmas party two nights ago also sucked because a bunch of seniors got drunk and stole lawn ornaments. Then I had a panic attack because I heard from my friends' oldest sister that they never came home after they dropped me off. Turns out they were hanging with Christ and his sister Jelly.

Then my mom and step-dad continued arguing tonight to finish it all off.

Now, fuuck Christmas! I'm converting to Buddhism! :x

Aww...wish I could've helped... Well, at least now that Christmas is over and done with, you probably won't have to see them all again...

><

I would've liked the black jacket you got, though. I'd like to decorate my own clothes... I wonder where to get spikes/studs to put on your clothes...

I'm wondering whether I want to go out tomorrow to shop for some new scrapbooking supplies- I gotta get started on the NAHS historian-ing like I was supposed to a few months ago. I'm not sure; people mob the stores for the post-Christmas sales on the 26th...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:23 am

Christmas was good it snowed, there was a jew, everyone was happy.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Hot Topics”