The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: The Random Thread Rides Again!

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 pm

You always have time to steal more money... go with all them clothes you mention instead! Or the goldtop, it's snazzier, i'd choose it, looks less mouldy and you can always PAINT it later so it looks green...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:29 pm

I like the Goldtop, it's more old-school but I'm all about old-school.

Oh wow, look what I just found:

triple edit: That talking smilies ad that threatens you with mouth-words just scared the sh*t out of me when I rolled over it.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:03 pm

Supermaids, is that you?

Anyway, I'm still stuck with my old school GameCube. I keep dying in Luigi's Mansion, I drive too slow in Simpson's Hit and Run, I can only play Windwaker for twenty minutes, and Melee is dying on me! So renting all the cool games is my only option.... for now. Someday, I'll get a job so I can afford a Wii.... and Brawl..... and Twilight Princess.....and a saxophone..... and tuition if LSU denies my awesomeness...... and maybe another clarinet while I'm at it.

In other news, I sacrificed my rib patty to TB (what fight? There was none!) because he's totally gay for it.... or something. I lost count of how many times he's given me a loving embrace.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:04 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:And I can't play Super Smash Bros. Melee because the disc is covered in spots and scratches. Does anyone know how to clean a CD besides alcohol, because that doesn't seem to be working.

I wanna FALCON PUNCH naaaaaaaaooooo!!

What works for me is Pledge furniture polish, I'm dead serious. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:07 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:And I can't play Super Smash Bros. Melee because the disc is covered in spots and scratches. Does anyone know how to clean a CD besides alcohol, because that doesn't seem to be working.

I wanna FALCON PUNCH naaaaaaaaooooo!!

What works for me is Pledge furniture polish, I'm dead serious. :wink:
You better be right about this. If not, you're buying me a new game.

I R SERIOUS POOFS. THIS IS VERI SERIOS THRED.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:15 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Supermaids, is that you?

Yeah, he got a faincy newd high speed internets, and lost the password for his old account.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

^ High Speed Internet = God.
(Joking, God. :o )

A little motivation for your children:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 pm

M'kay bruh, you need to stop advertising your 'Shops. No matter how amusing they are, they get annoying after a while.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:33 pm

INSULT NOT THE MASTER OF PHOTOSHOP!
Unless he makes another Micael Jackson pic, then you can kick him squah in the nuts and airbrushhim out of existence :!:

GTA wrote:High Speed Internet = God.
Don't insult High Speed internet!

BRM wrote:That talking smilies ad that threatens you with mouth-words just scared the sh*t out of me when I rolled over it.
Where to find this talking smiles ad? Humour my retarded brains!

Supermaids, is that you?

Tis me reborn as the great Superior Saviour... forgot i'd removed the banner proclaiming that from my sig :oops:

Poofs wrote:I can only play Windwaker for twenty minutes,
You... must.. complete... that... game! Tingle is just your type, i'd guess... ME GOTS THE TINGLE GAME ON DS BY THE WAY!

Poofs wrote:I keep dying in Luigi's Mansion
I need to buy that game, thanx for the reminder :)

Poofs wrote:I'll get a job so I can afford a Wii
Worry not, for even i am jobless and proud. I can just sponge off rich people for my Wii. It's not as good as you'd immagine after all the hype, but some gr8 moments on there already.

Poofs wrote:saxophone

HAHA! You said Sexaphone!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah, well, when I first got my GameCube, it came with The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, but Windwaker only came as a twenty minute demo. I'm too damn slow for Majora's Mask and the moon keeps crashing one me. And I am not worthy of the old school, two-dimentional Zelda. I think I might try Ocarina of Time again because of Teh All-Androgynous Sheik.

I'm still in denial that Sheik is really Zelda in disguise. He must be a MAN! He must be gay for LINK!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:46 pm

OMFG! I got the collectors edition with my GC too! Love that thing. Why not buy the real wind waker though, it costs, what, £10 at the most.

Old School zelda eats my brains. I get to the fourth dungeon on Zelda and Zelda 2 i just get the majik hammer. I prefer zelda 2 for some reason, reminds me of metroid in a good way... BUY METROID PRIME/ECCHOS too, they're killer adventure holidays in disk form!

I onw all masks in that Majoras mask. It gets great towards the end. Love the hero mask you get for 100% completion it makes Link such a manga monster!

As for Ocarina, i had to play that game through about FIVE times on N64 because carts kept crashing and i couldn't do the stealth section near the end. Finnaly did it LAST YEAR after half a deccade trying (around 7/12 of my life trying to do that!) and the ending rocks.

Although i thunk it at first... SHIEK ISN'T GAY FOR LINK YOU SLASH MONSTER! it's that Daradun the Goron who slashes him up nightly!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:53 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Although i thunk it at first... SHIEK ISN'T GAY FOR LINK YOU SLASH MONSTER! it's that Daradun the Goron who slashes him up nightly!
O YES-HUH!! I GOTS DEVIANTART TO PROOF IT!

Speaking of gayness, I found my rather gay, short, perverted, Mexican, metal, closest-thing-I'll-ever-get-to-a-boyfriend friend on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64Z7-Gw3Xc

Hey, what happens in the band room, stays in the band room.

He has nice hair, though.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:55 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:M'kay bruh, you need to stop advertising your 'Shops. No matter how amusing they are, they get annoying after a while.

I totally agree, I just wish I could have an art thread that didn't have to do with South Park. I only "advertise" here because Deviantart is like trying to have someone listen to you in a chat room with millions of people. So, sorry for the Photo whoring, but I think I'll make an art thread with stuff other that South Park anyway. I'll add lots of SP stuff to though. :wink:

EDIT:

Actually, the last one wasn't a 'Shop, it was an un-doctored photo put in a Motivational Poster.

Google "poster maker" and click the first link, and you can make one too. :wink:
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:58 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:M'kay bruh, you need to stop advertising your 'Shops. No matter how amusing they are, they get annoying after a while.

I totally agree, I just wish I could have an art thread that didn't have to do with South Park. I only "advertise" here because Deviantart is like trying to have someone listen to you in a chat room with millions of people. So, sorry for the Photo whoring, but I think I'll make an art thread with stuff other that South Park anyway. I'll add lots of SP stuff to though. :wink:
Photo whoring? HA! I remember exploiting members of the band in the Rate the Pic Thread even if I wasn't in the picture. Hell, I still do it!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 am

^ Photo whoring is fun though. :lol:

I'm kinda hesitant on making an art thread of such a nature. I'll ask Will and his almighty powers of moderation first. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”