The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: The Random Thread Rides Again!

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:00 am

Once again it's pretty much an all-nighter for me. I ended up not sleeping tonight and instead spent the last 5 or so hours sequencing this.
Ah, I love you, FL Studio. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Man, I hate Windwaker. It's not so much the graphics I'm worried about, it's just that..... I keep getting caught by the pig guards! GAH-HA-HA!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm gonna have to leave for work pretty soon. 6:PM - 10:30PM, as always. Horrible shift, as I have to deal with all the drunks and underage people wanting to buy alcohol. Working saturday night blow's.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:24 pm

M'kay. I'm back for a few minutes, before my mom gets back from her haircut to scream at me to clean out my room and do my English homework. I shouldn't have slept 17 straight hours, my limbs are feeling it, bad.

My real life sh*t is still going as strong as ever...so I might save that for the venting thread...or something.

Random- I've finally decided to grow my hair out. I want 'headbanger hair', and bright red highlights would look a bit cooler with hair longer than the shaggy emo-tastic mess I have on the top of my head right now. My hair should be long enough to have cool highlights by the time I'm out of high school (I can't highlight it these days, thanks to the assh*le administrators). My boyfriend and all my other buddies even recommended it for a change. Might as well...
._.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 pm

They don't approve of people highlighting their hair??! Is it just me, or are schools just getting more than just tetchy about stuff like that these days?

I remember some time ago how one kid got kicked out of school because she showed up wearing a punk mohawk. A big stink was raised, and I think she was eventually allowed back in.

:roll:
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:26 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:They don't approve of people highlighting their hair??! Is it just me, or are schools just getting more than just tetchy about stuff like that these days?

I remember some time ago how one kid got kicked out of school because she showed up wearing a punk mohawk. A big stink was raised, and I think she was eventually allowed back in.

Yeah. One of my friends got a referral for highlighting her hair a dark orangey color. Dress code is bullsh*t, if you ask me. As long as the kid's clothes aren't slutty or dangerous to themselves (how can hair highlights be dangerous?), it's fine for school.

._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Our school has full on uniform, count yourself lucky. Except the sixth-form can dress how we like, it's fun laughing at poor kids stuck in smelly suits!

remember some time ago how one kid got kicked out of school because she showed up wearing a punk mohawk

Kicking a kid out of school is ONE way of ensuring they won't end up on the streets sucking the principles firmen for crack money when they get older. A bad way, sure, but a way :)

Our headmistris is OBSESSED with drugs. She's like Mr.Mackey on speed! She expelled THREE kids (perminantly) in her first week as head for JOKING that they do drugs; that is, for snorting a crushed nurophen tablet on their desk. Stupid idea, but what's more likely to get them REALLY on drugs, them having a sense of humour or being expelled?

Her anti-drug assemblies ONLY seem to highlight what's wrong with the LAW on drugs; every bad thing she mentions is caused wholy by the law! I know drugs are bad (coz they make u a hippy :cartmanlaugh: ) but she never gives the real reasons.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:40 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Our school has full on uniform, count yourself lucky. Except the sixth-form can dress how we like, it's fun laughing at poor kids stuck in smelly suits!

Her anti-drug assemblies ONLY seem to highlight what's wrong with the LAW on drugs; every bad thing she mentions is caused wholy by the law! I know drugs are bad (coz they make u a hippy :cartmanlaugh: ) but she never gives the real reasons.

Our school actually wasted money on buying shirts that you trade off with if your shirt 'breaks the rules' (for example, if it's a mildly offensive shirt or a tank top with straps thinner than some obscure number of inches :roll: ). If I ever get one of those 'dress-code' shirts, I'm going to Art class and getting as much permanent oil paint on it as possible. Painting is messy, you know.

:twisted:

There's a ton of stoners at my school. They all get high and come in the morning to Physics class, and my teachers don't really care (most of them are really easy-going). I'm fine with that; those kids make us all laugh.

Random- I'm doing alright in the classes I hate. I just got a 90% on the Physics test (on sound waves) and a 98% on the College Trig test. I'm really happy about the College Trig test because our grades are only 3 tests and a final, and I got that A for the first test.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:21 am

Painting is messy, you know.

I do chemistry. We use Iodine and sulphuric acid in chemistry. For smelly little dress shirts, Chemistry can be a VERY messy/dangerous place :twisted:

There's a ton of stoners at my school.

The only stoner in our school was my hippy english teacher (who taught us great expectations using SP episode PIP) who got kicked out (bwahhh!) by the EVIL anti-drug lord of a head and the English head (who's a strict bitch and doesn't like people smiling in lesson) for being a stoner, teaching us his "crazy" anti-psychiatry beliefs and shagging haf the female teachers (W00T!). He used to TELL US he was going out for a spliff break, he really "did what he wanted," like Cartman!

a 98% on the College Trig test
I just got a D in my Calculus test, and I'm supposed to be good at math. Thank my indecipharably fast-speaking foreign teacher for that :x
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:04 am

Hello guys, wow it's been a while since I came here. How's everyone doing?
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 am

Big-Will wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:Believe it or not, "porch monkeys" is a racist term!

I can see how someone from Pennsylvania couldn't know that. :P

Why? Because instead of lazy black people we have either really cool black people or black people who are just looking for a reason to kill you?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:52 am

Dude Cartman Rocks wrote:Hello guys, wow it's been a while since I came here. How's everyone doing?

I envy your site. :lol:

(Mine is dead. :cry: )

Mabey I can help out?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:13 am

BSR has been banned until February 29th. For ridiculous reasons.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:31 am

Dude Cartman Rocks wrote:Hello guys, wow it's been a while since I came here. How's everyone doing?

Hello. Oh, I'm nursing a mega-bitch of cold. If Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah, and Sheila Broflovski were all PMSing in a room together, and my cold came in, it could totally f*ck them up good. How are you?

Big-Will wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:Believe it or not, "porch monkeys" is a racist term!

I can see how someone from Pennsylvania couldn't know that. :P

Someone from Texas didn't know it either. Hell, I had never heard some of the other terms for "J-O-O" until I saw/heard them on South Park.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:35 pm

I had snow today \o/. And because of the layer of ice on the ground, I was able to push the snow with a broom.

Took me around 3-4 hours to make. The worst part was when I put the hair in as little triagles...with out gloves. And the icesicles for wings took aroud 5 mins to find and around 10 mins to put in. (click to enlarge)
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Hot Topics”