The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Owlday5

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby Owlday5 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:31 am

I'm pretty confused.
I'm a MAD owl with a CRAZY life.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:39 am

Like Butters?

My town was just on TV! The BBC made a show all about it (immaginitively titled "Wonderland" though "Neverland Ranch" would've been more appropriate) but haf of it was spent chatting to some crazed elderly woman who hates the railway gates, the other half chatting to an 80 year old man who "wasn't gay in the slightest" even if his "life partner" was called Big Jimbo and had "a whooper of a stick to ride on." Yah, my town is Michael Jackson's hoetown, we haboured some African Genocidal dictator for years, that's how cool we is!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 am

Uhh... no.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 am

superiorsavior wrote:Like Butters?

AAH! You beat me to it! :lol:

Random -- For my birthday next week, I want to completely dye my hair this time, but I'm torn between light brown or a flame-esque red. Hmm... :?
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:47 am

I'd do red.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:15 am

Gah, hurry up Mr. Twig's.net so I can see the goddamn episode! :tweek:
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:27 am

Do you own a chicken barn cause you sure know how to raise cocks?
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:20 am

No, I own one because I sure like to eat 'em! :parishilton:

-- False Awakenings
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:02 am

Blah, got my wisdom teeth out, just had to force myself to eat and drink something. I've been upset and crying/hurting so much from the operation, and one of my stitches fell out when I took the gauze out the first time. So much blood ;_;

I was apparently hallucinating and half-conscious some for a bit. All I remember after the operation clearly now is the "stumbling into the house" bit. I was in a wheelchair, and asked my mom if it was "real" or not, apparently, when they let me out of there. I do remember vaguely seeing some odd stuff, though I can't remember too well now, obviously.

The pain didn't really start until I had to remove the gauze (it got so bloody). And then more blood just came GUSHING out. The painkillers and stuff haven't helped all that much, though I'm hoping the one I just took will. My tongue and lower lip felt so fat and stiff, as did my chin for a while.

I've been crying and feeling upset a lot due to the discomfort. Ugh. I was so hungry this morning, but my hunger mostly wound up killed by being a crybaby and uncomfortable.

All four wisdom teeth=now gone, leaving bloody spots in their places (one with a poorly applied stitch that fell out, too @_@).
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:13 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Blah, got my wisdom teeth out, just had to force myself to eat and drink something. I've been upset and crying/hurting so much from the operation, and one of my stitches fell out when I took the gauze out the first time. So much blood ;_;

I was apparently hallucinating and half-conscious some for a bit. All I remember after the operation clearly now is the "stumbling into the house" bit. I was in a wheelchair, and asked my mom if it was "real" or not, apparently, when they let me out of there. I do remember vaguely seeing some odd stuff, though I can't remember too well now, obviously.

The pain didn't really start until I had to remove the gauze (it got so bloody). And then more blood just came GUSHING out. The painkillers and stuff haven't helped all that much, though I'm hoping the one I just took will. My tongue and lower lip felt so fat and stiff, as did my chin for a while.

I've been crying and feeling upset a lot due to the discomfort. Ugh. I was so hungry this morning, but my hunger mostly wound up killed by being a crybaby and uncomfortable.

All four wisdom teeth=now gone, leaving bloody spots in their places (one with a poorly applied stitch that fell out, too @_@).

Aww. :( God, my experience was that eventful. I was out like a light in no time and didn't dream a thing. I remember waking up on the table, and being helped into another room to "wake up" some more. I didn't have any adverse effects, but still gargled with salt water for a couple of days anyway. Ooh, I hope you don't have some sort of infection. :shock:

suzukichic wrote:Do you own a chicken barn cause you sure know how to raise cocks?

Oy. :roll:
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Oh my f*cking God! My dream has come true!

-- False Awakenings
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Cerisa, your wisdom teeth stories, as well as similar stories from someone in my drama class, are actually starting to make me quite nervous about getting mine pulled sometime in the near future.... :shock:

Gah, my break is more than half-spent. I wish time would stop moving so fast. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Marvel wrote:Oh my f*cking God! My dream has come true!

You built this sea-city, we built this sea-city on Rock and Roll... we built this sea-city on Rawk and rawl!

I is still waiting for my wisdom teeth. Whenever something goes wrong with my health, my mum's like, "oooohhhhh, that's deferred pain, your wisdom teeth must be popping out!" She's been like that since, what, I was 13? It took me almost a year to convince her I had an ear that felt like Trotsky's because I had an ear infection and not because I had a tooth growing out of it.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:27 am

I'm so sick.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 am

Sick and wrong or sick in the bog?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”