The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Owlday5

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby Owlday5 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:39 am

Sick in the song i'm singing.
I'm a MAD owl with a CRAZY life.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Is it just me or is Robot Chicken's newest season overly...morbid? At first when Teletoon started airing the new eps I was overjoyed. But after seeing a few episodes I'm quite disappointed. The humor is not the same random moments and in almost every scene somebody dies in a gruesome and graphic way. I miss the good old days when the nerd had an obsession with unicorns and Bush was obsessed with tacos. I'm hoping that the next few episodes won't be full of scenes that imply that suicide and gory deaths (such as that cross over of Raiders Of The Lost Ark and The Magic Garden --- probably THE grossest RC scene I've ever seen). Sure, there are A FEW scenes in the new episodes that are hilarious (like the Kool-Aid Man) but I miss it being like the early episodes where basically every scene was random for the sake of being random.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:32 am

I love robot chicken!
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:46 am

Robot chicken was always the best AdultSwim show around, but like SP it's been failing recently. As with this show, I hope it doesn't die completely.

My headphones just broke; stupid cheap-ass headphones die all the time. I hate the outer-ears too :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:07 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Blah, got my wisdom teeth out, just had to force myself to eat and drink something. I've been upset and crying/hurting so much from the operation, and one of my stitches fell out when I took the gauze out the first time. So much blood ;_;

I was apparently hallucinating and half-conscious some for a bit. All I remember after the operation clearly now is the "stumbling into the house" bit. I was in a wheelchair, and asked my mom if it was "real" or not, apparently, when they let me out of there. I do remember vaguely seeing some odd stuff, though I can't remember too well now, obviously.

The pain didn't really start until I had to remove the gauze (it got so bloody). And then more blood just came GUSHING out. The painkillers and stuff haven't helped all that much, though I'm hoping the one I just took will. My tongue and lower lip felt so fat and stiff, as did my chin for a while.

I've been crying and feeling upset a lot due to the discomfort. Ugh. I was so hungry this morning, but my hunger mostly wound up killed by being a crybaby and uncomfortable.

All four wisdom teeth=now gone, leaving bloody spots in their places (one with a poorly applied stitch that fell out, too @_@).

Awww...sh*t! Is it really that bad?! I've heard horror stories from all my buddies and my boyfriend, and that orthodontist of mine pesters me every appointment that I have to get all of mine pulled out. Ugh... I've had surgery on my gum before when I had braces, the painkiller shots they stuck in there hurt like a motherfucka (and it took them a while because I thrashed around like I always do when I get shots). Do you get the...sleeping drugs (sorry, I can't spell that word for crap) by injection? I can't stand needles, they'll probably have to slip something into my drink to put me out, I spazz like crazy when I see needles. I hate those damn things...they hurt.

- Shower break. -

Random- Art class is fun. Some kid brought in two bags of popcorn today, so we stuck it in the little microwave in the art supply closet and pigged out. It's awesome; I can get my work done, listen to good music (a lot of times, it's either Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, or The Beatles), talk all I want, and eat. I wonder if we'll pull off that Guitar Hero party sometime. It'd be amazing.

I wonder if my boyfriend will be able to come over tomorrow. We want to work on AP Government homework together and study for the test on Tuesday. This one's important...this will keep my 90.4% A (rather good compared to everyone, but still...) or drop the grade to a B...

:tweek:
._.
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

I like sketching and drawing, but I hate art class.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:41 am

My friend is a slut.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 am

.... Why do you bring that up? I know it's random, but it's also kind of... I wanna see!
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:44 am

It is a shirt I own!!!!
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:46 am

suzukichic wrote:It is a shirt I own!!!!

Oh...
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:48 am

Whore off
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 am

One of my first girlfriends was an actual whore.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Owlday5

Postby Owlday5 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:55 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:One of my first girlfriends was an actual whore.

Kind of off topic for a random thread.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:06 am

Owlday5 wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:One of my first girlfriends was an actual whore.

Kind of off topic for a random thread.

Random is never off topic.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 am

Return to “Hot Topics”