The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Awe, we'll miss ya, dude! :(
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Best of luck with your internets dude, hope to see you again in a bit.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:15 am

Best of luck with your internets dude, hope to see you again in a bit.

Awe, we'll miss ya, dude! :(

Thanks, but it's weird why...

I can pay the bill, but the reason it is going off is because I'm moving back to my moms house and I have to transfer the Internet back down there, it is only a 3 minute walk from here, but they have to schedule an appointment to transfer service. And that is stupid because all the have to do is, with a computer in India :lol: , disable this cable line, and activate the other. But they insist that a technician come out and be sure that it is hooked up right. :? All they would need to know if it worked is a call from me to tell them if anything isn't working. :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:26 am

Ouch, that really sucks. Hope it won't take too long.

Random: My cat has taken to using my belly as a scratching post. It's EXTREMELY painful but I love her too much to smack her away.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Good for you hat! What types a songs are they like (ie: warlike, peacefull, ect)? And when is the RPG about and going to be called?

The game's called Destroyer of Worlds. It's site can be found here.

My compositions can be found here. Feel free to listen, and lemme know what you think if you want.

That's pretty cool! Do you use a synthesizer? What kind?
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 am

I wish I could afford to pay the fee for a domain name, I'd make a RPG too, just to have an excuse to test out and sharpen up my HTML skills again. :o
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:30 pm

I gotta tell you guys the funny mushroom story. This guy is a huge shroomhead (he does mushrooms all the time). One day he's totally tripping balls at work and his buddies had enough of him and told him to go home and get some sleep. Well, he has to go through a forest to get to his house from work. As most of you know, mushrooms is a hallucinogen and being left alone when you're that high is probably the worst thing you can do. So ten minutes after this guy leaves, he calls his buddies up. "You guys, there's a troll following me."
His friends, knowing that he is tripping just tell him to keep going home and get some rest. About half an hour later he calls them again. "The troll's still following me. I swear he's right behind me." The same thing happens. When the guys get off work they go to the shroomhead's place to see how he's holding up. They find him in his room, crouched on the ground across the closet, holding a bat. "He's in the closet." That's when the banging of the closet door starts. "I told you guys there was really a troll."The guys open the closet to find a kid with down syndrome banging on the closet door. Apparantly this kid got lost and actually followed a shroomhead home. The funny thing about this is apparantly the guy got awarded $5000 bucks for finding the kid. This is something my sister told me. Apparantly the shroomhead is a coworker of her friend's dad or uncle or something. Dunno if it's true, but it'a hilarious none the less.
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

my sister used to do it, so I should be able to get some from her, though she hates real mushrooms on Pizza and stuff, wierdo. If you get paid to trip balls, i'd do mushroom too though. Poor kid though :)

I was half expecting one of the (ex) posters on this board to be following him home.

IR wrote:My cat has taken to using my belly as a scratching post. It's EXTREMELY painful but I love her too much to smack her away.

Hence I have brine shrimp instead of cats. They don't have claws and even if they did couldn't get me.

My Internet is going off, so I don't know how long I'll be off, mabey a week or two

Nooooo! Can't you go to an interweb cafe or something?

hat wrote: RPG

Sounds great. I love homebrew games. Wanted to make a 'political game' in RPG maker ever since I played "opperation pedo priest" and "SCMRPG" but never got round to learning it. I only can just make slide-shows in Flash, almost failed 1/4 of my GCSE IT course because I couldn't use Actionscript in flash propperly.

HAT wrote:Muzak

My ears reel from the tallent. Composing is another thing I wish I could do. You cerially should go far in a job like that. Can I help you is FUNKAH!

MC DONNALDS

We have a 2 story one in Colchester and in Clacton. I could photo it if you want. I'm more embarresed by it than anything though. The one in Clacton has offices above, so is technically 3 story :)

RANDOM: Guess Who I'm Not?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm

PIPaul wrote:RANDOM: Guess Who I'm Not?

Ummm.

Guess_Who_Am_Not?

(Is that how it was spelled?)
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:53 pm

I'm not AHAD'S dad!

God I like Hat's musak now. "Can I help you" is soooo melow. The rest is varied in style, but that almost had me out of it, it was like weed in melody form. Loved it.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Well, last day of Internet before I have to move it down to somewhere els, I don't know how long it'll be off for... :cry:
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:15 pm

I heard the shroomhead story SL, I think it's just a joke. Sad to see you go gta.

I've always wanted to try my hand at making an rpg, but it's near impossible since I use a mac.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Remember to come back; don't forget us. At least you'll still get to see the new episode on TV.

Well, glad I came online today then. Don't wanna miss GTA's "going away to get a Real Life" party. Have a cake!

Or

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:22 pm

^ lol

Thanks. :P
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:37 pm

What cake would you plump for though?

I'm in the process of making a 'Tweek's Coffee' mug and an 'AHAD IS GOD" T-shirt. Post it on Deviant soon as.

Return to “Hot Topics”