The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:05 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:MY FOOT IS ASLEEP! SOMEONE WILL PAY!!!

My toe's been asleep for the past two days! This isn't normal!What the hell's happin'?
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:32 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Random:

I just made a foil satellite dish and put it around my former USB WIFI thing and pointed it at my router in the other room, and it WORKED! :P

I guess you weren't out of Pringles yet. (I demand pictures) :)

marvel_freak_42 wrote:My toe's been asleep for the past two days! This isn't normal!What the hell's happin'?

Uh, that's bad... your toe shouldn't be doing that, mkay?
I think as long as it's not purple or black you shouldn't be too worried, but see a doctor buddeh.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:34 pm

BRMBug wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:Random:

I just made a foil satellite dish and put it around my former USB WIFI thing and pointed it at my router in the other room, and it WORKED! :P

I guess you weren't out of Pringles yet. (I demand pictures) :)

I didn't have any, so I made my own tweaked out one. :lol:

(I'll get pics when my mom is up, I don't want the flash waking her up.) :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:59 pm

gtaca- Floaters are teh bitch, I hear. What I hate is the colors you start seeing bobbing around for a while after you stare intently at something that's one color. It's very irritating.

Hatman- Would you guys come down here and work with our BBQ? My dad doesn't bother to use it and my brother can't grill for crap- our grill's been sitting idle and useless for over a year or two now.

:oops:

SS- I wish they were WMDs sometimes. They're a bit of maintenence to keep pointy (they dull down quick, and I only have them on one hand because you can't play violin and guitar right with long nails on the left hand...but the right thumbnail grown out works well as a guitar pick, I prefer that to a real pick... :shock: ).

The last few days of Spring Break is upon me now. Today's going really slow, too.

SJ and MF42- I hate it when limbs fall asleep. It's so bad when your writing hand falls asleep...

Cerisa- I wish I had costume-making skills. I really do. The best I've ever sewn are my [lame-tastic] plushies.

Poofs- Fish eggs in the ass? Eww.

Science- Eww. Most of it is too much math, too little flames, projectiles, and explosions. We never get to do the fun stuff.

Randome- This one notecard I'm working on is a bitch. The stuff the teacher gave us summarizes it way too much but all the other websites have craploads of stuff on the case. What am I supposed to write?!

:x

Dur... Oh, and I finally got those pants I wanted (complete with my parents spazzing out at the store because they're fashion nazis). I'll try to get pics soon.
._.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:26 pm

yaaay! i'm not single any more! i finally have a boyfriend!!!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:31 pm

ButtersLover21 wrote:yaaay! i'm not single any more! i finally have a boyfriend!!!

You're 2-timing Butters? Ohnoes!

Great to hear you've got someone though.

lollermeistress wrote:Floaters are teh bitch, I hear.

I didn't hear the other half of this convo but I assume floaters means something different in the US to the UK, or at least this context... we don't stare at floaters in the UK :>

Lolermeisteress wrote:Science- Eww. Most of it is too much math, too little flames, projectiles, and explosions. We never get to do the fun stuff.

Less math in Chemistry class than in Math class... though the exams have about the same amount each, and both blow your brains out, not in the good way either :<

lolruss wrote:Fingernails of doom!

I wish I could photo my nails right nah... they're about a half inch at the moment... I've got natural weapons of my own it seems. I accidentally made myself bleed when I scratched an itch behind my ear this morning, but I can't find any nail-scisors in this house :<

I finally got those pants I wanted

Pants also means something different in the UK :o
It's so fun knowing the british meanings of these words... hehehehe! Double entendre everywhere!

. The stuff the teacher gave us summarizes it way too much but all the other websites have craploads of stuff on the case.

What he wants you to write. I don't know what works for you, but note cards have never helped me revise. Don't agonise over it. Just give the bastard what he wants, get it over with quickly, then revise in whatever way suits you. I chant the words of my textbooks maniacly while I do voodoo-style dances in the back-room, hence I don't do much revision in school :)

GTA2005]I just made a foil satellite dish and put it around my former USB WIFI thing and pointed it at my router in the other room, and it WORKED![/quote]
I may have to do that around mah Blootooth device. It despises me! Sadly the only way I've got of getting photos onto my PC is through blootooth, so I can't show off the swanky AHAD T-Shirt I made yet! Iron-on transfer paper can be bought on the cheep and have whatever you want printed on it... including the mighty AHAD warrior XD Hope tin-foil satelite dishes work to fix blootooth devices as well as they fix WIFI...

Speaking of WIFI, I *should* get my DS online over the weekend... Metroid Hunters/pokemon Pearl I take you to the world outside, finally :)

[quote="MF wrote:
My toe's been asleep for the past two days!

I didn't think toes could ever wake up or go to sleep but... I agree with bug, see a Dr if the thing doesn't start feeling normal again soon. Probably just caught a nerve but (my inner hypocondriact says) it could be something more seriously. Oh and be super careful how you walk with that thing: my mum fell dow the stairs when she had a dead-toe once, and broke her legs. Right at the start of summer too :@

cerisa wrote:I see Savior got a new, shorter sig.

I cut the bit about kyle out... because I couldn't link to SHANE AND MY ROLE PLAY ON THE BBS otherwise...
Links are loooooooooooong...

I found a metal zipper finally for a "Mello" vest, but it's too long.

Mellow looks girl-ish enough to be you :o

Random: NEVER purchase electronic equipment from the £1 shop (or the Dollar store if you don't live in the UK) because it almost always doesn't work propperly. Broken headphones arn't worth one pound, they arn't worth anything! I bought 5 pairs this week from the £1 store, they break so easy... when I do my scary-static head dance to teh music as I type :o

More Randomness: did you know (Especially GTA) that a variant of the MAO-A gene has been linked to increased instances of violent crime, even among those wit good upbringings? The gene apparently causes increased impulsivness, but can be overcome by a good upbringing, and is in 70% of cases, who never get arrested or expelled for violent behaviour... another variant of the gene appears to be responsible for Cartman-esque Callous and emotionless behaviour of sociopaths, though this is more difficult to overcome. Perhaps GTA's hometown is a storing-place for these variants :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:10 am

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /804120330

My family needs to stop hanging around theses people... :o
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:00 am

It sure is hard to type with a tire iron.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:When I was at the mall yesterday, I seen a Hot Topic directly across from a store for little girls call Limited Too or something, I just thought it was like an Evil/Good universe change.

Which one was the evil one? :P

Hot Topic has almost become like another Limited Too, only with 90's characters plastered over their clothing. No, seriously... they sell shirts with Pokemon and Rainbow Brite all over them, and there's your preppy pre-teen girls buying them.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:37 pm

GTA: Oh My God they killed Kennith!

BT: they sell shirts in the Hot Topic forum?

Me: I have school tomorrow :<
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 pm

superiorsavior wrote:BT: they sell shirts in the Hot Topic forum?

NO! :lol: It's a 'goth' store in some malls here in the USA. :wink:
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:22 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:BT: they sell shirts in the Hot Topic forum?

NO! :lol: It's a 'goth' store in some malls here in the USA. :wink:

and it's one of the best stores ever!!!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:When I was at the mall yesterday, I seen a Hot Topic directly across from a store for little girls call Limited Too or something, I just thought it was like an Evil/Good universe change.

Which one was the evil one? :P

Hot Topic has almost become like another Limited Too, only with 90's characters plastered over their clothing. No, seriously... they sell shirts with Pokemon and Rainbow Brite all over them, and there's your preppy pre-teen girls buying them.

I concur. It's gotten crappier and crappier lately...with all their colorful rainbow stuff. Bleh. Punk/Goth subcultures =/= happy rainbow sh*t. Keep the sh*tty stuff at the preppy happy stores, for crying out loud!

The only reason I go there anymore is to look at the pretty Dethklok/classic rock band shirts, the 'goth' pants, and the voodoo doll/zombie earrings. I finally got a pair of those pants (I'll get pics sometime) that I'm mighty proud of- black with red trim, with a few chains. They were half-off, too.

There was a group of sluts from another high school at the store when I went and got my pants. They took about half an hour in the f*cking fitting room trying on their happy colorful stuff before I scared them off by waving my nails and baring my teeth. Ah. That day also proves that I did gain weight ever since winter break. I'm up to about a size 5; I used to fit in size 0 or 1 before then...

><

Did I mention the stuff there is really expensive?

Randome- I'm in an extremely obsessive fangirl phase over Toki Wartooth from Metalocalypse right now. No, I'm not fighting other fangirls for 'taking him for myself'...I'm just going 'squee!!!' every time I see Toki. I noticed I actually like a little slash, too... Nathan Explosion x Toki Wartooth. Too bad there's a serious lack of Nathan x Toki slash on dA (about 2 pics out of 3,000?!).

:oops:
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:14 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
More Randomness: did you know (Especially GTA) that a variant of the MAO-A gene has been linked to increased instances of violent crime, even among those wit good upbringings? The gene apparently causes increased impulsivness, but can be overcome by a good upbringing, and is in 70% of cases, who never get arrested or expelled for violent behaviour... another variant of the gene appears to be responsible for Cartman-esque Callous and emotionless behaviour of sociopaths, though this is more difficult to overcome. Perhaps GTA's hometown is a storing-place for these variants :)

Mabey, look at my newspaper's website top stories for today! :shock: :

And, those San Jose asses haven't ceased to piss me off yet, so I'll post another statistic graph, asses:

Full graph: http://stockton.areaconnect.com/crime/m ... 1=CA&s2=CA
Last edited by gtaca2005 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 pm

I think I'm actually going to start making and uploading more thingies for YouTube, such as game reviews and other randomness. It'll give me some producing experience too, since in a few months I'll be working on a movie with somebody.

Also, I've added a few new songs to the Destroyer of Worlds OST! :D

My weekend was pretty uneventful, which is totally fine with me. I'm glad I got the extra day off.

Ok, now for the random.....POTATO SACK!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Return to “Hot Topics”