The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 am

...JULES VERNE...
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:17 am

Random:

I brought my website back... as a personal web page.

Check it out: http://southpark4602.co.nr

What should I put on the front page? :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 pm

Randome Link:
FAIL Blog
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:39 pm

I brought my website back... as a personal web page.

Check it out: http://southpark4602.co.nr

What should I put on the front page?

Flip the :craig: in the face of the damned MySpace?

My backpack has a disturbingly fast digestive system. I always have to carry around my important papers, because that demented thing devours and dissolves all important papers and forms within half an hour.

I know i've got coursework in there that needs handing in three weeks ago, but hell, I can't be botherd to send a search party in. To kmy bag, not yours :) But seriously, the worst thing EVER in the course of human history happened to me last november, when the bottom of my bag fell out. during a storm. Over a muddy puddle. A deep muddy puddle. Not too pleased was I :)

Your biochemistry experement held serious success Lolrus! Write it up and send it to a journal, "the effects of oxidation on that stringy stuff coming out of the top of people's heads and nose holes." I bet no-one's ever investigated that before :S

latley i've been craving pizza rolls... and i can't stop eating them! i've somehow become a pizza roll addict!

Are you pregnant?

...JULES VERNE...

...WORE NOTHING...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm

^ Science isn't my thing. Perhaps I could do a painting on the black hole that is my backpack.

Aw, f*ck. I went to the doctor today to get my cough checked out, and they think it's pneumonia (spelling?). They put me on a shitload of meds, including an inhaler, some oral spray that makes me extremely hyper...that tastes like rancid foamy sand. It sucks. Where the f*ck did I get pneumonia in the first place? How do you get it anyhow?

:x
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 pm

Is bongella a hallucinagenic in large quantities? I had a whole pot in a lesson (supposed to be a drop every three hours) yesterday and saw the Genie from Aladin folowing me round school :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:41 am

superiorsavior wrote:Is bongella a hallucinagenic in large quantities?

Well, it does have bong in it's name, so it damn well better be!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:02 am

Well... medicine is a drug. But... hahaha! I'd so drink a whole pot of it just to see something like that!

Lack of sleep has the exact same effect. Apparently my professor knew a guy who didn't sleep for 40-something hours and he stopped his car in the middle of the road because he claimed that Fred Flintstone was leading an army of squirrels across the street... or something like that XD

I just got my flight info... and including stopovers, the entire journey is going to take 40 hours. And I cannot, for the life of me, sleep on a plane. This should be interesting.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:24 am

Oh, I don't know. I think if you get tired enough, you'll nod off.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 am

^And if you don't say hi to fred for me.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:37 am

I sleep as much as Tweek during the week... too much schoolwork to leave until 3AM to do! But today, I get to sleep. It's currently 4:45 Am, should sleep till 10. Sleep is my enemy and must be overcome with coffee. Coffee + vinigar = superstreangth coffee, OK?

Now, I think it was the sleep that made me have that much bong-ella, and the bong-ella and the sleep combined that made me see the genie from Aladin. He told me some answers for the biology practice paper we were doing but distracted me in Maths. Not as much as when I thought my pen was turning into a snake last month, for a whole hour of maths I was just looking at the pen in case it turned against me. I thought the drills from workers across the street was a cow-cult coming to get me and suck their milk out of my guts once recently, I thought the moos (which wern't even moos but drills!) were taunting me, and I had to leave school at lunch to check it out becaus it got me so nervous. I see flying pirahna fish that can morph through walls like a bad glitch in a game sometimes as well.

OK, maybee I do need a bit more sleep. Tell that to the people giving me WORK to do though :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:46 am

LAWL. The freshmen are spewing drama all over the place at my school. It's all the same, really. For example.

(It is Wednesday in World History, the last class of the day. Our heroes gather to their assigned seats and wait patiently for their lesson to begin. They are seated to the opposite side of the windows while all the other non-important characters are seated next to the windows. Keep in mind that the entire fight takes place on that side and that side only.)

Blayyyke: d00d, im so badaass and cool and chics love me andf i want to make sweat monkey love to juh-nellll. <3<3XDXDXD=D=Dnjioefbhjuwefbhibhyisdf

Little Rainbow: *staples random objects to his armpits*

Higgy: MAN AH PITY DA FOO'! BLAH BLAH IM A GUY!! STUUUUUUUFF THAT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE!!

All other guys: *do manly tasks*

Angry Azn Girl: Blayyyke, your very existance is the reason as to why thousands of our troops are dying in an unnecessary war. You have destroyed the lives of millions of unborn babies who were denied a chance to live. You did WTC. Everything you do makes them *points at the guys* conform with you and causes thje rest of us pain and misery. How do you feel about all this?

Blayyyke: What the hell? They-

Angry Azn Girl: PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!

Blayyyke: Look-

Angry Azn Girl: ANSWER MY QUESTION!! I ASKED HOW DO YOU FEEL!!

Stereotypical black girl: lol calm down asian nigga cracka girl :lol:

Angry Azn Girl: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED AND HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!!!

Mr. Haaaaaaaslitt: Hey! Calm down now, or I'll have to write you up.

Angry Azn Girl: IF YOU'RE GONNA WRITE SOMEONE UP, IT SHOULD BE HIM! *points to Blayyyke*

Author's note: Angry Asian Girl and Oompa-Loompa had some sort of beef going on between them. Oompa-Loompa tried her best to be the better person but....

Oompa-Loompa: *from our side of the classroom, trying to make peace* *about to say something*

Angry Azn Girl: *sigh* Look, Oompa-Loompa, I can't believe I'm saying this, but-

Stereotypical Black Girl: *uses her Black Magic and prevents Angry Azn Girl from apologizing*

Angry Azn Girl: YOU KNOW WHAT, WHATEVER!! FUUCK YOU, OOMPA-LOOMPA-! YOU TOO, BLAYYKE AND EVERYBODY IN THIS CLASSROOM THAT I REFUSE TO LIST BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER TO WRITE TWENTY NICKNAMES DOWN IN ALL CAPS AND NO ONE WOULD WANT TO READ ALL THAT. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT JUH-NELL STILL USES THEM TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT WHEN SHE USES THEIR REAL NAMES WHENEVER THE HELL SHE FEELS LIKE IT. POINT BEING, I HATE ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I'M ASIAN AND THEREFORE SUPERIOR TO ALL! THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS HELPED ME THROUGH ALL THIS DRAMA IS MY BEST FRIEND, THIS STEREOTYPICAL BLACK GIRL. SPEAKING OF WHICH, I AM NOT ONLY AN ANGRY ASIAN, BUT I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE BLACK. I'M LIKE, BLACKITY BLACKER THAN BLACK! AND I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT, BUT I'M ALSO A SATANIST. LAUGH IF YOU WILL, BUT ONE DAY, WE SHALL REIGN SUPREME! I'LL FINISH WHAT HITLER LEFT OFF AND EXTERMINTE ALL THE WHITES AND ANYTHING WITH A PENIS. WHY, YOU ASK, BECAUSE I'M A DEVIL-WORSHIPPING, RACIALLY CONFUSED, NAZI ASIAN WITH ISSUES FAR WORSE THAT YOUR AVERAGE EMO KID!! BY THE WAY, JUH-NELL, AKA JANIZZLE, AKA CHEESYPOOFS857, AKA FULLMETALPOOFS, IS A BITCH AND WE SHOULD ALL THROW BOOKS AT HER BECAUSE SHE WOULD RATHER PARTICIPATE IN BAND RELATED FUNCTIONS THAT ARE WORTH GRADES THAN GET OUT THE GODDAMN HOUSE AND DO SOMETHING WITH HER BEST FRIEND OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL EVERY ONCE IN A FUUCKING WHILE AND AGREE WITH ME ON EVERYTHING AND STOP CALLING ME "AZN" AND STOP BEING SO DAMN QUIET IN REAL LIFE! SOME BEST FRIEND SHE IS, OR SHOULD I SAY "WAS"!!

Class: *was over five minutes ago*

The point of writing all this crap in caps lock is: when the upperclassmen prophecized about such dramu that would occur in our high school years, WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

And now to say something completely random so that all this stupidity shall be erased from your memory for all of eternity: glow-in-the-dark New Orleans Zephyrs baseball bats. That is all.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 am

Oh god, I'm doing it again....it's not even summer yet and I'm already sleeping at random hours and getting up at 5! And I was supposed to do a podcast thing with some old friends of mine...looks like they couldn't do it anyway tonight, so I guess I totally lucked out. :P

Uuhh....chicken wings are f*cking awesome! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:39 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Where the f*ck did I get pneumonia in the first place? How do you get it anyhow?

:x

You get it when your immune system is weakend, and most likely when you're outdoors during the evening or night.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 pm

My dA is being messed up, I submitted two pictures yesterday or early this morning, but when I wanted to sumbit two more, it just shows the error thing! I tried putting just one of them at a time, but it doesn't seem to work. I have the dA as the trusted sites so it doesn't run to this problem, but maybe it's the dA's problem or my pics are too high in resolution?

Also, I have prom today... Yey?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Return to “Hot Topics”