The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 am

Wii fit man wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:just a piece of advice
i believe love can only hold you back from greatness

Bill Gates is married. If richness=greatness, pwned.

yea but have you ever noticed that in later years, married couples dont really show love and actually get sick of their other half at times
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 am

seamus yarr wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:just a piece of advice
i believe love can only hold you back from greatness

Bill Gates is married. If richness=greatness, pwned.

yea but have you ever noticed that in later years, married couples dont really show love and actually get sick of their other half at times

My parents have been married 20 years, no sign of that. And thanks for advocating negative stereotypes.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

seamus, once again....

do me a favor will you?

Image

take this and shove it up your ass as far as it will possibly go M'Kay?[/quote]


BTW my parents have been married for 15 years, their life is fine thank you
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:seamus, once again....

do me a favor will you?

Image

take this and shove it up your ass as far as it will possibly go M'Kay?



BTW my parents have been married for 15 years, their life is fine thank you[/quote]
no thanks ill pass :lol:

my parents have been married for longer but they wouldnt really act the way young couples do would they?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:23 am

AAAA you're not listening. My parents are almost exactly the same as they were when they were young with each other.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am

yea but marriage is a burden and im not ready to make the commitments needed
anyways lets change the subject

anything interesting happening with you lot?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:seamus, once again....

do me a favor will you?

Image

take this and shove it up your ass as far as it will possibly go M'Kay?



BTW my parents have been married for 15 years, their life is fine thank you

no thanks ill pass :lol:

my parents have been married for longer but they wouldnt really act the way young couples do would they?[/quote]

no really I insist you do it, my fucking treat
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 am

evilcupcake72 wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:seamus, once again....

do me a favor will you?

Image

take this and shove it up your ass as far as it will possibly go M'Kay?



BTW my parents have been married for 15 years, their life is fine thank you

no thanks ill pass :lol:

my parents have been married for longer but they wouldnt really act the way young couples do would they?


no really I insist you do it, my fucking treat[/quote]
but thats wat emos do
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 am

Ignoramus.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

quite
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby seamus yarr » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:37 am

i seem to be good at pissing people off
what were we arguing about anyway?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:37 am

Wii fit man wrote: you're not listening. My parents are almost exactly the same as they were when they were young with each other.


From what I've seen, that seems a rare occurrence. I would count your parents among the very lucky to have that kind of relationship.
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 am

My parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary in October of this year


Does that make people feel better?? :P

Seamus: You have a point...in a way. My parents love for each other is not as strong as it was. However, it is the COMMITMENT value that keeps them together...well that and the point of "what about the childeren??" :roll:
Oh and we are Catholic too...so someone would have to do something really bad in order to recieve an allument :wink:

So in conclusion. You have a point, but your point is also partially misconstructed. :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby That God Damn Moose » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

My parents divorced when I was 4. My dad attempted to murder my mom and I. So all of you, STFU.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Damn.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests