The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Niels0827

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

The only language I'm remotely interested in learning is Russian, which is crazy considering I haven't known any Russians since elementary school, and I don't know anyone who speaks it.

I guess maybe because it's kinda like German - no matter what you say in those languages, you sound pretty awesome and badass.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Niels0827 wrote:The only language I'm remotely interested in learning is Russian, which is crazy considering I haven't known any Russians since elementary school, and I don't know anyone who speaks it.

I guess maybe because it's kinda like German - no matter what you say in those languages, you sound pretty awesome and badass.

alot of people on SPS are Russian
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah, but I don't really know them. And I was mainly referring to knowing someone in person.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm

indeed

*puts on monicle and fake mustache*
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
Mrs._Eff

Postby Mrs._Eff » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Niels0827 wrote:The only language I'm remotely interested in learning is Russian, which is crazy considering I haven't known any Russians since elementary school, and I don't know anyone who speaks it.

I would kill to be able to speak Russian, it's such a fantastic sounding language.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Mrs._Eff wrote:

I would kill to be able to speak Russian, it's such a fantastic sounding language.

Bolshoi Pobyeda!

You're right, that sounds leagues better than Big Victory.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Due to being bored I signed up for a Twitter today, only to find that no one that I know has one.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Mrs._Eff

Postby Mrs._Eff » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 pm

All my friends want me to join Twitter, but it just seems so useless to me, so I refuse.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 am

I have always wanted to learn Russian, Greek, and Italian!

French is dumb... I don't like it. And by the way; if you know Spanish, then French is actually pretty easy to learn. They're almost the same. :mrgreen:

And Twitter is super-retarded. I hate the 140 character limit.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 am

Im mad myself

I went completely off topic in my Damien's Mom fanfic

it isn't even really about Damien's mom anymore
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 am

Hey, ECC, what's the Japanese kanji in your sig mean?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 am

Peg wrote:
That God Damn Moose wrote:The San Francisco climate is perfect for me.
Rain, white skies, fog and smug. The air is just spiffy. Spiffy? The smell of farts is spiffy, do you know what I mean? ;-)
Unlike Moscow. I used to like the smell of gasoline cause it was RARE. Now its everywhere and sometimes I feel like I'm suffocating. You know, screw gasoline, it just isn't like smug.

I had a lot of fun editing this. :lol:

Are you from ED or something? God damn.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 am

Don't use twitter! People are jurks and I don't trust Twitter and their "upkeep" :roll:

Twitter is a FAIL. They had viral issues, hackers, Anyone can look you up...Facebook is MUCH safer :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 am

^Facebook sucks too; employers see literally everything you post. A lot of what they do is still a violation of privacy, like displaying every single piece of your activity on the news feed or whom you have friended on the side of your page. You can't really hide anything on there lol.

I think people misunderstood about me leaving... I only meant a couple of days or so until I got a huge paper out of the way XD I could never leave for good and neither can a lot of old members, it seems; this forum is the Hotel California of the net :lol:
Illegitimi non carborundum.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 am

Blue Twilight wrote:^Facebook sucks too; employers see literally everything you post. A lot of what they do is still a violation of privacy, like displaying every single piece of your activity on the news feed or whom you have friended on the side of your page. You can't really hide anything on there lol.

I think people misunderstood about me leaving... I only meant a couple of days or so until I got a huge paper out of the way XD I could never leave for good and neither can a lot of old members, it seems; this forum is the Hotel California of the net :lol:

I like the way you think. (:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.

Return to “Hot Topics”