The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 am

The last two old South Park episodes on tonight are "Follow That Egg" and "The List". They were the two episodes that acknowledged Bradley Biggle's existences. Well, he's just gotten the attention now. But those two took a focus on him (even though he's not a true part in them ) . :D

The List: Had his name on there.

Follow That Egg: We got to learn who is Bradley.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 am

The only Pinky and Perky I'm familiar with are the ones from Good Neighbors (The Good Life).
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 pm

" Cultural references"

"In BBC1's The Good Life, the pigs adopted by Barbara and Tom Good are named Pinky and Perky."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_and_Perky
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

@James--76: Here is the regular menu for In-N-Out Burger:

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.asp

Just click on a hamburger icon, and a pop-up appears telling you what it is all about

♭♭In-N-Out, In-N-Out, That's What A Hamburger is All About ♭♭
James--76

Postby James--76 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:@James--76: Here is the regular menu for In-N-Out Burger:

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.asp

Just click on a hamburger icon, and a pop-up appears telling you what it is all about

♭♭In-N-Out, In-N-Out, That's What A Hamburger is All About ♭♭

Thanks Zzyzx that menu looks good.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm getting a pocket watch for Xmas! (I know that's quite an unusual thing for a girl to get... but I like them)

whats on your Xmas lists?
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:01 pm

In the "feasable" category; A Bluray player with region free DVD playback.

In the "Daddy, I want a pony" category (ie, sh*t that'll never happen all at once); ...well, I'll save you the links, but it's about $6,000 worth of engine and suspension upgrades for my car.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Went to the Department of Labor today. Just to learn some stuff for now. I don't need to see them until May. Also I wanted some job search help. But sadly, they gave me stuff that I already knew. Like signing up at Delaware JobLink and search online. :( I was hoping that they could let me know of anything available directly. But they were like nope. Only can look online. That sucks!

Other then that. I went to the mall. I got a Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. I always look forward to Pumpkin Spice & Gingerbread latte when it comes to Starbucks. Only time I look forward to Starbucks too.
Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm

BRMBug wrote:In the "feasable" category; A Bluray player with region free DVD playback.

In the "Daddy, I want a pony" category (ie, sh*t that'll never happen all at once); ...well, I'll save you the links, but it's about $6,000 worth of engine and suspension upgrades for my car.

LOL Pony category, you never know... you could win the lottery or something :3
my pony list would be to leave England... I hate it here XP

Hayley B : Naww the Jobcentre are like that over here (to be honest I think they get payed to screw things up and disappoint you)... because I'm an artist jobs that I could do hardly ever come up and so they don't really try to help me...and because I have a real problem with my confidence I cant just go and get a job in a shop...
I do sometimes volunteer at places though... to try and boost my confidence but nothing ever comes of it sadly :(
I hope you find something soon!
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
James--76

Postby James--76 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I need a new coffee machine i have left hints so hopefuly,oh and my sister is going New york i have asked her to bring me back some Starbucks thanksgiving blend.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 pm

My brother got me a Tassimo and Dulce Gusto coffee machine. I love the coffee from the Tassimo. :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 am

Randome: The sound effects they use in He-Man and She-Ra drive me nuts sometimes. Especially when they pick the same one to repeat over 'n over 'n over 'n over again in the span of a few seconds. Then sometimes they use ones that invoke the wrong reaction for the situation. Last night or the night before, there was a scene in He-Man where he had to stop this massive stone wheel from spinning (not sure why, some plan Skeletor had to take over Greyskull no doubt). Rather than stop it, he gave it one big spin to speed it up, and the sound they put on it was the "squeaky wheel" effect you hear with many speeding cartoon carts. When I heard/saw this I was on the floor practically in tears from laughter. If I could find the clip on YT, I'd post it. It was effin' hilarious.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

^ Yeah, Skeletor had to go back in time thinking that if he could build a castle on the spot where Castle Greyskull stands today, then Skeletor would control Greyskull. That spinning stone had to be stopped by He-Man to prevent this somehow; not being able to stop the spinning stone, He-Man sped it up, and you're right - the sound effects were all wrong. Yes, I saw it too.

F I L M A T I O N
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Just got back from seeing Harry Potter. Just one thing a little interesting. There was hardly no children in the theater. It was more packed with mostly adults.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 am

Hayley B wrote:Just got back from seeing Harry Potter. Just one thing a little interesting. There was hardly no children in the theater. It was more packed with mostly adults.

That's because they were all kids when the film series started!

:lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”