The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

evilcupcake72

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 pm

BRMBug wrote:Do you enjoy the Hot Pocket, cupcake?

Well depends on the flavor, I only really like the pepperoni kind, it's quite a nice treat when there's nothing else to eat
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 am

KennyKicksAss wrote:OBAAAAAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!! CHAAAAANGE!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if anyone's done that during one of his speeches around the country, making like "Night of the Living Homeless."

"Change? Y'makin' change? Change?"

:lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 am

I made a real find at a Church flea market today. Several in fact. I bought those albums, then went back and got a couple more. Among them, I found sealed copies of Thomas Dolby's Golden Age Of Wireless, the Blinded By Science EP, and Duran Duran's Seven and the Ragged Tiger. I don't know whether I should open and play them, or sell 'em on the e'bays.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:08 am

Man, choosing just 15 fav episodes from like, 25?? Very hard to do. I kinda wish I added 'Whale Whores' on it but, too late. Ahh well. I am proud of my 15. :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Man, choosing just 15 fav episodes from like, 25?? Very hard to do. I kinda wish I added 'Whale Whores' on it but, too late. Ahh well. I am proud of my 15. :D

I am likely going to re-work mine again later. I need to re-watch a few, Whale Wholes included.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:46 am

I keep looking at other people's lists, and I'll see something and think "Oh man, that was a good one. Why didn't I choose that one..." But I'm keeping my list the way it is. If I could, I'd add 200/201, the whole Meteor trilogy, and Imaginationland as a whole (movie).
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:00 am

I feel I should at least add Kenny Dies and The Return of The Fellowship of The Rings to The Two Towers. Among others.
skurtz wrote:

VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 am

The only thing I'm sure of regarding this subject is that my favorite one would still have to be 814. Everything else is a dark forest of uncertainty. Having to choose the rest 14 episodes over the others, arranging them in the "right" order, well, let's say it hurts my pineal gland, or whatever you call the part of your brain responsible for such activities. I honestly tried, but…

I know how much M&T count on my vote (like hell they do!) sitting there trembling in nervous anticipation (yeah, right!!!), but I guess I'm gonna let them down a bit and refrain from doing the fan job. At least for now. Blame it on the utter lack of fanthusiasm.

Edit: > Bug: In that case I'd have to revise it every 5 minutes or so. Anyway, thx for your concern.

You, guys, are such great fans, unlike yours truly. :wink:
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 am

Try not to think of it as arranging them in order of which one you love more than the other. Try to... well, imagine you were making a playlist, and arrange them in order of which one you would like to see next.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 pm

I would just like to see Other peoples favorite episodes list . I would like to know what the others like.

The episodes I picked, I love them pretty much the same.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Well, that's kinda the point of putting them in sigs. Kinda a shame not everyone's doing it though. I'd really like to see Will and nall's lists. :D
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:43 am

I thought it made for the great solution to the long-term problem still noted right above it.
skurtz wrote:

zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 am

BRMBug wrote:I keep looking at other people's lists, and I'll see something and think "Oh man, that was a good one. Why didn't I choose that one..." But I'm keeping my list the way it is. If I could, I'd add 200/201, the whole Meteor trilogy, and Imaginationland as a whole (movie).

I'm noticing a lot of choices people made out of their 15 selections is episode 0101, Carman Gets An Anal Probe 8)
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:47 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:I keep looking at other people's lists, and I'll see something and think "Oh man, that was a good one. Why didn't I choose that one..." But I'm keeping my list the way it is. If I could, I'd add 200/201, the whole Meteor trilogy, and Imaginationland as a whole (movie).

I'm noticing a lot of choices people made out of their 15 selections is episode 0101, Carman Gets An Anal Probe 8)

Symbolic reasons, I'll bet. It's probably the single most popular pick.
skurtz wrote:

James--76

Postby James--76 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 am

I could have done a list of top 50 episodes that would have made it easier, i could have chosen loads of episodes to have made my top 15 but i am happy with what i chose.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Return to “Hot Topics”