The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cristine478

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby Cristine478 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 pm

I wanted to add more episodes, but could only be 15

in short, I'm happy with my choice
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am

Ouch! Moses sure stings my eyes in here. :(
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
KennyLuver825

Postby KennyLuver825 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 am

i know i might sound like a dumb ass but how do u change ur profile pic?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

KennyLuver825 wrote:i know i might sound like a dumb ass but how do u change ur profile pic?

See the "avatar" link at the top of the page? Click on that and make yourself an avatar. That's the only way to change your profile pic.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:27 am

Randome: There's a soiled pair of granny panties in the street in front of my house. It's the beginning of the end. My 'hood is a crack-whore on the corner away from being full-blown ghetto.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm

The other day, people in a mysterious black van came in the middle of the night and delivered, very fast I might add, a mattress to a place across the street from me. I found that odd, especially since there was a drug bust at the place next to it a few years back.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

My guess would be that they were probably trying to replace the one the hooker just bled out before daybreak.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm back from Washington D.C. . Stayed at Washington Plaza this time. They didn't have internet access, so I couldn't say anyhing last night. I was so spoiled at Capitol Hill Suites (not only for the internet reason too) .
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Ultimate Randome:
Okay, so as I sit here in my semi-quiet room, I can hear gunplay.
Earlier this morning, I could hear the unmistakable sound of gunfire while walking from my car to the front door of my house. Now, I live roughly three miles from Elm Fork Gun Range. In nearly 30 years of living in this house I've never been able to hear anything from that place. There's too many trees and buildings and highways between us and them. This sounded significantly closer. I heard nothing on the radio about anything going on, and I didn't hear any sirens, or anything, so I got back in the car, and drove around with my windows down trying to pinpoint where it was coming from. 'Cause there was a-fucking-lot of it man. I followed it toward the Country Club, thinking that they were shooting a movie or TV show there or something. Not quite. I followed it to "downtown" Las Colinas, toward the Omni Mandalay Hotel, where I further thought "movie", but no... even though I saw a guy repelling down the side of the Omni Mandalay tower, which in-and-of itself is weird, there were no cop cars, or anything that looked like a movie crew there, so no. It was coming from the gun range. As I drove by it, I could see the parking lot was fuller than I'd ever seen it, and when I was stopped (no wind whistling through the car that is) I could just hear a torrent of shotgun blasts echoing out of the place. More-so than I've ever heard from there, and I frequent a trail that runs near by the place. When I got back home, I looked their website up, but couldn't find anything special listed for today, so I don't know what the hell is going on over there. Maybe people are just worshiping Jesus by blowing stuff the damn away. I dunno.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

My cat Angel just passed away last night. As soon as I got home Friday from my Washington D.C. trip. I surprisly saw her in horriable shape. She was fine when I left for D.C.. But now, I regret going. I don't know what happened. Looked like she was bleeding from the bottom and she wasn't meowing right. It felt like something was wrong when I petted her.

I took her to my parent's house yesterday and spend the night there. I just didn't want to be alone when she died. I watched her die at 11pm last night. We buried her by this birdhouse from my parent's house.

R.I.P Angel :cry:

-Hayley B
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:59 am

Aw.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 am

Aw sorry to hear about your cat
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:16 am

butters kenny wrote:Aw sorry to hear about your cat

Holy cunts, it's burger king
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:38 pm

BRMBug wrote:My guess would be that they were probably trying to replace the one the hooker just bled out before daybreak.

DEUUEAUGH!!

:lol:

What's doin', everyone?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 am

Whelp, we lost Grandma Rose today. She'd been really declining hard these past few days, so it was expected. Me, Dad and Aunt Monica spent the last 2 days in her room with her. We even slept there, such as it was. Monica took the loveseat, Dad took the floor, and I tried to sleep in the easy chair, but that was failed. I couldn't sleep anywhere else on the floor without blocking the path for the Hospice nurse, so I went and crashed on a sofa in one of the family rooms. The hardest part wasn't watching her go, it was calling the family to let them know she was gone. The first person I called was my Aunt Mary, and talking to her was almost like that scene from Rosanne when Jackie called her Aunt to tell her that her father had died. Almost. "Mary, Grandma is gone. -Huh? She's gone. -I can't hear you baby. GRANDMA PASSED AWAY A LITTLE WHILE AGO. -Oh, well I figured that much." :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”