The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

My Android phong has a bad battery, so I've gotta go back to my old Nokia for a few days. The site looks hi-larious on this thing. ...F*ck it, I'm going to my laptop. Navigating and typing on this thing is taking for-god-damned-ever.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I'll never understand people who use phones for internet if they have computers. Computers are so much easier to use.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah, but even a netbook isn't small enough to carry in your pocket all the time. I don't understand people who use tablets all the time. Most tablets can only access the mobile sites, and most mobile sites don't have links to full sites. :?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Double randome:
I have to go back to Mary's this weekend. The guys that delivered her new range didn't install it because they can't have anything to do with liquid propane appliances, basically. They didn't even disconnect the old one, even though the gas is shut off. She says that one of them said he'd be back this morning to install the new one, and no one's been back yet, so I don't know what the hell's going on. I think the only way I can get this thing done properly is to do it myself. :?
I'm also having to get tires put on my car right now, ('cause I don't think one of my fronts has another 600+ miles left in it) and I'll have to pack tonight so I can leave right after work tomorrow. *sigh*
kennythepowerful

Postby kennythepowerful » Fri May 25, 2012 2:16 am

i just edited my profile and realised i put my account on the wrong email. i forgot that i needed to verify/confirm my account so i kept on trying to log in. later i realised it and felt like such an R-tard
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 am

Has anyone wondered if M+T ever managed to get weekly ideas?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
bellic.tt

Postby bellic.tt » Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 am

my avatar is die
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun May 27, 2012 2:13 pm

I don't wonder if they get weekly ideas, but how.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

but... thats so cool! dont you wish you could come up with half an hour plot lines in a matter of days/weeks???
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 am

Randome Fun Linke: 8mm-film-off-track Guy sings a duet with Travis Tritt (starts around 11 or 12 minutes in. massive giggle.) No one under 30 is gonna get this, but I don't care. :lol:
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Last night my phone was low on battery so I let it charge while went to sleep.
I was just strating to drift into unconsciousness when I heard a strange sound. Like a match being lit, or some sort of electrical discharge. I opened my eyes and saw my mobile lit up for no reason and go out the second later.
I got up and that's when I noticed that the light indicator on the charger was off. It died. It scared the hell out of me. It could have started a fire while I was sleeping. Luckily nothing happened and I had a spare charger.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Mamont wrote:Last night my phone was low on battery so I let it charge while went to sleep.
I was just strating to drift into unconsciousness when I heard a strange sound. Like a match being lit, or some sort of electrical discharge. I opened my eyes and saw my mobile lit up for no reason and go out the second later.
I got up and that's when I noticed that the light indicator on the charger was off. It died. It scared the hell out of me. It could have started a fire while I was sleeping. Luckily nothing happened and I had a spare charger.

Oh geez...I'm sorry about your phone, and I'm glad you're ok.
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

I left the phone charging when i went out, was scared the place would burn while i was out so put the phone on top of the desktop monitor which wouldn't burn.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 am

that's mighty strange sounding
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:28 pm

It's interesting to me how the fasion dictates what almost everybody wears. For example, ten years ago everybody wore side pocket pants. Nowdays almost all men have purses, even those who thought they were homosexual few years ago.
Yesterday I saw an old lady dreesed in tight blue jeans and black high top sneakers. Hipster granny.

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Oh geez...I'm sorry about your phone, and I'm glad you're ok.

The phone is fine, thanks. When the charger went down it was nice enough not to take the phone with it. RIP charger. May your recycled parts live in other devices longer then they did in you.

Return to “Hot Topics”