The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby mo303564 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

??

So are you mourning your charger? You change phones or just the charger??

and...I don't have a purse. I don't know any guys who have a purse. We have wallets and a cell phone. That's like all we carry :?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ugh! I'm sorry. I'm just fustrated. We were supposed to go out and do something but we're so sick of malls and the weather today is sh*t. (hense I'm also not working. That's the only 'bright' side to my day lol). But I wanted to do SOMETHING at least, it's my day off!! Instead....my mom doesn't feel like anything, my dad cannot make up his mind (use odd expression here) and I'm stuck at home until I have to go to F8ckin church. :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

mo303564 wrote:So are you mourning your charger?

Nope. Just saying farewell to the mothereffer.

mo303564 wrote:You change phones or just the charger??

Just the charger.

mo303564 wrote:and...I don't have a purse. I don't know any guys who have a purse. We have wallets and a cell phone. That's like all we carry :?

Really? They have become really popular around here in the last couple of years. I don't have one either, but I ordered a waist bag recently, because I hate shoving all the things I need in my pockets. Especially since I usually wear tight pants.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 am

Your brain is made of food.
It's meat like any other part of the body.
I wonder if mcdonalds puts brain in the blender?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am

Wow, I haven't posted in a while.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

Unassumption, are you okay? Last time you posted something like that you were having an nervous breakdown.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 am

He always posts stuff like that. But knowing him, he is also having a breakdown.

HOPE YOU'RE OK, PHAGGOT! :U

Chin up, man. You've got your freedom coming when you graduate.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Wow, I haven't posted in a while.

Welcome back!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 am

Hope something isn't wrong with him, maybe he is having a breakdown again. Haven't heard from him in 2 days. :o

- Unassumption
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah, he hasn't been on Facebook either. I'm starting to worry...
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

maybe he just decided to have a break from here... or maybe... i am sure hes okay. we cant be sure and something bad has happened, we wont be able to do anything due to our considerably large distances between all of us and him..
i freak out easily and i feel like i should freak out
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 am

ok he just replied, finally. false alarm

- Unassumption
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 am

Barack_Obama wrote:ok he just replied, finally. false alarm

oh that is brilliant news!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh, thank science!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Sorry to phreak you out :tweek:
I got depressed, i had a bit of a fever too anyone think flu could make you depressed?
Ever got depressed and blurted out a bunch of things you'd not really thought about before, then had to think about the sh*t you said? I was all "i can't do anything,all I do is take, i know i'm not the son you wanted you'd have been better if your miscarriage lived not me" etc. Now I'm wondering if i actually believe that you ever said said something that made you think? When did i become the resident emo :@

Nowdays almost all men have purses, even those who thought they were homosexual few years ago.

Never seen a guy with a purse in fact I'd feel a right phagot carrying one; maybe it's a trend that hasn't caught on in england yet, like men kissing hasn't come across the channel from france yet XD My Nintendo wallet is all i need, or my Thomas the tank engine one. I'm with mike, a purse is too bulky!

Trying to get a charger for my old-ass phone, impossibru! Sad since it's my alarm clock.

I had a random dream about ex-PM john major coaching serial killers to play baseball. Like things i say when i'm emotional, got no clue how by brain cooks up wierd-ass dreams, sure that's true for all of us.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 am

Won $75 and $80 over the weekend on the slots then $250 last night!!! I had over $400 altogether for a short while last night after all was said and done. Lost around $60 today on the slots, waaaaaaaa. Still have $270 or so after the losses and spending I have done since.

I wanna win more before I go back home!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Hot Topics”