The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:25 pm

Wyoming, if that is what you mean. :lol: I'm in a new house that has 7 people, and I come over here to get away and not get suicidal.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SmokeBomb446

Postby SmokeBomb446 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:28 pm

Well, I have an idea for a FanFic that is kinda like the venting story, and I think it sounds pretty good. But it doesn't have much yet, seeing as I suck at writing stories.
You live in Wyoming? You suck!!!
I have an Alter Ego. Whenever he says something, it appears in Red. Okay? Just gotta clear that up.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:31 pm

SmokeBomb446 wrote:You live in Wyoming? You suck!!!

:lol:
To make it worse, it's Southwestern Wyoming. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:21 am

I'm worried about what may've become of my car's tires. Read more here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/kong_protocore
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:57 am

I'm so damn tired right now... It's only about 2am but I have to be at a friends house in 8h so I gotta go now... bye
Whatever!
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:04 am

*to the new time limit*

BOOO! :x
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:22 am

Amen to that, Stanley. I blame spammers like sonic for this new ridiculously long post quota. Okay, I'm going to go find something to eat since I won't be able to post again for a while.
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:29 am

It's bullsh*t. The time before was long enough, but three minutes? How long was the last one?
Image Image Image
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:31 am

I think the last one was anywhere from thirty seconds to a minute. I requested for it to be slightly shorter, but now it's at least tripled. Honestly, three minutes is f*cked up. People are going to start using the BBS less and less.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:34 am

If it wasn't for the BBS's private messaging function (good way to communicate with Passion), I would've been gone long ago. This place has turned ridiculous.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:42 am

Well spammers, useless chatting posts and flame wars are all to blame for this.

EDIT: Heh, this is a good way to make me moderate more and post less :lol:
kennyfan_24

Postby kennyfan_24 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:13 am

Yeah, I think this post quota is messed up. I wonder if it includes EDITS?

Hmm......

(I went out and come back)

Apparently not. I just went out and it let me come right back in and edit. Of course it's not like that matters much. I know alot of people say this summer was the "Golden Age", but I don't think so. The true "Golden Age" was during 8.1. Back then we had GOOD conversations. Back then Flame wars occured less often. The only reason this summer was so Peaceful was because there was hardly anyone on here. Anyone whos been here a little while can tell that when the new season starts up (or second half), alot more people come to talk abotu SP.......among other things.

All in all, right now may not be a golden age, but I think it will quiet down here soon. When all the spammers realize they dont amuse anyone but themselves.
You tell em Steve-Dave! (Clerks rule!)

Anyway, the point is give it a little time and they'll probely shut up. But that's not to say they wont be back.....

And they WILL be back.

I got this. Thanks Though. Well, I've taken up enough of your time here on my rant. (I've had alot of rants lately :roll: )

See you Later.
Yeah, see you later.

* I, too, like SB have another personality. Not to say like his, it's an alter ego. It is a completely other person. I was diagnosed with Skitzophrenia. He and I used to surf a Chess site (yes, chess) and talk alot. Of course, his mouth got us in trouble. Well, not so much in trouble as mad at other users.
Dont blame ME for this!

Well, I DID start a few arguements. But not alot.
Yeah, whatever
And your Mr. Perfect?
Well maybe I am.
The POINT is I've only just recently decided to let him join in on some conversations. I have stolen an Idea from SB though. I will make him write in red so there is no confusion as to who is posting.
You MADE me write in red?
Well, yeah
I CHOSE red because I like RED.
You keep thinking that.

Well see yall later.
Yall? What are you f*ckin Jed Clampet?
Shut up.

Bye
Later
Last edited by kennyfan_24 on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stan: Oh my god, they killed kenny!
Kyle: You B*****d!
Kelly: Who?!
Stan: You know,"They"
Kelly: Arn't you going to help him?
Kyle: Help him?

Favorite sigs:

Metal666- What the hell are you starin at?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:26 am

There is no quota on edits. (Though for some reason, the quota seems to effect private messages.)
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:53 am

Unfortunately James is correct (well, not unfortunate that you tell us, just that your correct, nevermind, you know what I mean, lol!)

Flamewars: If people didn't fuel the fires by arguing with the flammer (hehe), or commenting on how the flammer sucks, etc. then 50% of the flamewars would be over with. Now that we have Jamez to help out, i'm sure, many of the flamers will eventually get board and find another bbs to fire up.

Spammers: If there was an absolute resolution to this problem, i'm sure we would have thought of one, but until then, can we all do the best we can and ignore the spammers and let the mods handle the problem? Pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top?

Chatters: This is the biggest problem on the board and most people who do it, don't even know they're doing it. You don't have to reply to every single thread or post. Here's a hint if you chatting in a thread; If you post more than twice on one page of a thread, your chatting. PERIOD. Know, you might say, hey, it happens once in a while, and your right it does happen, but it shouldn't happen ALL THE TIME.

That's my contribution, edit it, dissect it, sh*t on it......whatever makes you feel like a better person.
Last edited by Killahertz9 on Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:55 am

/me sh*ts on it
Image Image Image

Return to “Hot Topics”