The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:19 am

I've had a pretty good day today. For one thing, it was the first Saturday I've had off in a while. To read everything I did today, go to my Live Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/kong_protocore
Image
SugarDaddyStan
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:28 pm

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:19 am

Good to hear that you're doing good, m00n and KSWF :D that Just made the day better. As for me, I've had it good. Last night I went to the movies with a bunch of friends to see the Grudge and we went out to eat at pizza hut, very fun. Then my sister and brother-in-law came in from Ohio this morning and we went to the last game of their old college football team- and they won! I got home, took a nice relaxing nap, and woke up to smell my mom's cooking. Had a nice big dinner with my parents and two brothers and tomorrow I'm going to go driving for a couple of hours and end up at the slopes to snowboard. To me that's the perfect weekend!
Image
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:30 am

Glad to hear that everyone's weekend has been good :D
Image
SP109
Posts: 5904
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:04 pm

Postby SP109 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:56 am

in health we learned about the whole cycle of birth and stuff. The teacher brought in a model of a uterus. My friend Anthony went up to it during class and punched it than goes "OH sh*t YO! I just snuffed the uterus in the FACE!!!"

anyway, i had to wake up at 6:30 AM today to take a f*cking test so i could go to high school. The test was from 8 - 12:30.
Image
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:01 am

SP109 wrote:in health we learned about the whole cycle of birth and stuff. The teacher brought in a model of a uterus. My friend Anthony went up to it during class and punched it than goes "OH sh*t YO! I just snuffed the uterus in the FACE!!!"

anyway, i had to wake up at 6:30 AM today to take a f*cking test so i could go to high school. The test was from 8 - 12:30.


ahh, I remember that test....just wait till you have to take your S.A.T.'s....you'll consider that last test to be a pop quiz. :lol:

Hope you did well SP109!
Image
Tweek_Tweak
Posts: 3293
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:45 am

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:28 am

KennyGotServed wrote:It's snowing!



I got 3 inches of snow. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Tweek_Tweak on Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:30 am

When LJ's depressed, it makes me a saaaaaaaaad panda! :(
Image
Old.Lady.Escobar
Posts: 4368
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:13 pm

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:43 am

Tweek_Tweak wrote:
KennyGotServed wrote:It's snowing!



I got 3 inches of snow. :mrgreen:


I got 3 inches of somethin' else.


Huzzah!
The_Towelie_Connection
Posts: 4331
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:12 am

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:16 am

If you ever get the feeling that you are being watched; you are! by us! :lol: WE're looking at you thru our new binoculars! :shock: 8)
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:11 am

missy *waves* at TTC

i was watching a program early this morning on snowboarding , i wish we had snow
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:39 pm

I found a full mp3 file of "It Happened in Sun Valley"! Right on!!
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Highwaydog
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:46 pm

Postby Highwaydog » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:37 pm

Tweek_Tweak wrote:
KennyGotServed wrote:It's snowing!



I got 3 inches of snow. :mrgreen:

hey, last tuesday, it was also snowing here (germany, you know), but it's generally not that warm here... (ok, let's not talk AGNAT about that, I know, Sweden is colder than Germany... at least it should be :lol:)
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:46 am

i should be in bed by now its 12.45am , i only had 6 hours sleep this morning , i think im over tired .
SP109
Posts: 5904
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:04 pm

Postby SP109 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:26 am

Killahertz9 wrote:
SP109 wrote:in health we learned about the whole cycle of birth and stuff. The teacher brought in a model of a uterus. My friend Anthony went up to it during class and punched it than goes "OH sh*t YO! I just snuffed the uterus in the FACE!!!"

anyway, i had to wake up at 6:30 AM today to take a f*cking test so i could go to high school. The test was from 8 - 12:30.


ahh, I remember that test....just wait till you have to take your S.A.T.'s....you'll consider that last test to be a pop quiz. :lol:

Hope you did well SP109!


it was actually to get into a catholic high school. If I get accepted I will be happy I guess. I kinda would rather go to a public school, but I don't know anybody in the public HS I would be going to.
Image
toxicsideeffects
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:26 am

the randomness of it all!

Postby toxicsideeffects » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:44 am

Work sucked. But what else is new?

I got a new book. "The Zombie Survival Guide." I love it.

Yep, that is as random as I'm gonna get.


How are you guys?

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests