The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyGotServed

Postby KennyGotServed » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:49 pm

Four day weekend!
- KGS
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:57 pm

Can I ask a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow night?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:14 am

Last edited by missycartman on Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:15 am

I watched "Spawn" last night. It was really intense. Goddamn that's a good show.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:44 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:I watched "Spawn" last night. It was really intense. Goddamn that's a good show.

The H.B.O animated series? or the Movie? Yeah, it's really intense and dark. :wink:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:47 am

Killahertz9 wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:I watched "Spawn" last night. It was really intense. Goddamn that's a good show.

The H.B.O animated series? or the Movie? Yeah, it's really intense and dark. :wink:

The HBO series. It was strange. I still think it was sweet, and I love the comic book animation. It was really dirty too. A lot of cartoon nudity and unbleeped f*cks and sh*ts.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 am

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail118.html

Best... Strong Bad email... EVER!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:59 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail118.html

Best... Strong Bad email... EVER!

That was awesome! It's been awhile since I checked out this site! Thanks for the link! :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:03 am

:P WE've found that when we're right aboot something on here, no one ever says or acknowledges it out right. :? Peeps on here just PM us saying "you're right, ya know!" This is to show you that most of those people are not confident in publicly admitting their opinions; which everyone has and everyone is entitled to. Right? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty for agreeing with US or anyone else on here!
THANKS to all who PM'ed us, too!
Is this random enough? :wink:
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:09 am

i hear you TTC . :P

my f*ckin class has been cancelled today coz my lecturer is ill , our other lecturer is in solihull all day so theres no one to take the class but this means i ve got an extra long weekend now !
so what shall i do all day *taps fingers on computer desk * well i guess i could give the doctors a call i ve had a letter saying i need to have my yearly flu jab ..woopidy doo :roll:

i walked to college this morning laughing about stan tripping out on the cough medicine/butters taking off his clothes and the boys monging out in front of the t.v hahaha funny sh*t :lol:
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm

I'm hungry...
Whatever!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:08 pm

On HomestarRunner.com, they have a sketchbook entry entitled "Unused TTGS Death". (TTGS = Teeny Tiny Girl Squad, a special pre-school version of the hilariously random Teen Girl Squad.) Anyway, the unused death involved one of them being choked by a tetherball. It had written on it: TETHERBALL'D! (Often on this site, you'll see things put into the past tense that normally aren't past tensed... so, does this mean that the creators of Homestar Runner are South Park fans? The TGS girls die in every episode of TGS, much like Kenny used to do on South Park, and occasionally, I'll see a joke that reminds me of South Park. (I.e. Strong Bad Email #117 in which he does a whole montage of montages.) If the creators are fans of South Park, then that's awesome! :D
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:00 am

The_Towelie_Connection wrote: :P WE've found that when we're right aboot something on here, no one ever says or acknowledges it out right. :? Peeps on here just PM us saying "you're right, ya know!" This is to show you that most of those people are not confident in publicly admitting their opinions; which everyone has and everyone is entitled to. Right? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty for agreeing with US or anyone else on here!
THANKS to all who PM'ed us, too!
Is this random enough? :wink:

I have, but I'm not sure we are are on the same page though. I happen to think that most, if not all of your post are on target. :D
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:20 am

I had something to say. I can't remember. I guess it wasn't that important.

Just finishes watching "Quest for Ratings". Good stuff.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:20 pm

i cant wait to go on the lash tonight , im going out of my city 8)

have a great weekend everyone :D

Return to “Hot Topics”